What does Jow Forums think about Tai Lopez?

What does Jow Forums think about Tai Lopez?

Attached: D71F4216-164B-4587-A9A7-56DA6ECCF879.jpg (828x1155, 697K)

He gives great, and I mean GREAT blowjobs.

very entertaining guy. I love to go back and watch him buy bitcoin cash for 4k

this

he sucks dick like it protects Earth from armageddon

This user is not kidding. Tai really has experimented with guys. If he actually sucks cock well, I don’t know. But I have heard he’s gone gay on a few occasions.

Smart guy, but his followers are brainlets.

At the end of the day, success is roughly 80% Action, 15% Industry Knawledge, 5% Professional development (which the self help industry is all about).

Yes, self help is good but if you're a brainlet that doesn't have knawledge and connections in whatever industry you're working in, you're not really going to get much of a result.

Good at viral marketing and tricking normies into giving him their money.

sociopathic scammer but pretty based I guess. No clue why anyone paid for his cryptocurrency courses he has no idea what the fuck is up with any of that stuff.

I appreciate the interview he did with Pierce.
>We're burners, we're people who can build cities in the middle of the desert
Trippy

Dude is much smarter than people realize he just dumbs it down for normies. I watched one of his videos and he just kind of off the cuff started riffing about game theory and the optimal solution to the iterated prisoner's dilemma. I had read the research on this a while back and Lopez was dead on. It's interesting cuz it's a bit recondite especially how it relates to relationships and business so I figured I was one of the few people to see it from that perspective so when dude started basically paraphrasing my own thoughts, I had to respect it. Of course, he targets his shit to normies but it's like looking at old Disney cartoons with adult eyes and seeing the hidden in plain site sexual innuendo, Lopez is like that for smart people. Occasionally he speaks to that audience and that's when whatever he's saying is worth listening to.

Wow the prisoners dilemma what an abstract intellectual reference, probably only 3 billion people in the world have even heard of that

have you ever considered that you may be the idiot normie he's trying to reach?

Dumbfuck, not the dilemma itself but the solution to the iterated version.
Kys, neither one of you idiots even have a clue what I'm talking about.

now THIS is dunning kruger

>dunning krüger
Every single sub 115-er on the internet hears those two words and gets instant mouth diarrea on every forum they can find. Ask me how I know you were dropped on your head as a child

>"Look mom i did it again!"

Tai's little mentor business used to have a book club email list and a reading list and resources, guess where that got him? Fuck all. Posts one video in front of his lambo and now he's killing it. Know your market.

>Ladys and glentelmen
>I bresent my solution to the iderated brisioners dilema

Attached: brainlet round.png (842x792, 82K)

lmao user please let me get this straight. not only do you respect tai lopez, but you also believe that he has a secret following of "smart people" (yourself included) to which he subtly provides nuggets of genuine financial and entrepreneurial wisdom. here's some real advice for you: keep touching yourself to vintage disney toons and put everything into index funds, you aren't cut out for this.

>expermented with guys. If he actually sucks cock well,

This is factually accurate. I would also add he has inspired a whole late 20's generation of manlet beaners to wear thick plastic jew glasses to attempt to look smart. Obviously it is a ruse as we know the average beaner IQ is 87. An IQ of 83 is considered functionally retarded by the US Army. Therefore beaners just live on welfare and are a net drain to White America.

If you got to ask, you're literally never going ti make it. Find a job.

this post is proof that he really does give great blowjobs

This but unironically
T. Tais good friend Mark Cuban

Dat GAY ID

His YouTube vids are all complete motivational shit. His paid courses are better. Pirate them though.

all time greatest and a Chad to boot.

Kek

This is exactly the type of morons Tai sells his scams to.

very good scammer

He's like PUA & Rich Dad Poor Dad rolled into one. But he get's people motivated and off the couch doing stuff so I guess its ok.

fucking lol

Attached: 0005.png (600x400, 468K)

Bump