Just went all in

just went all in

Attached: swarm (1).png (910x500, 74K)

RIP

congrats, you will soon experience the sort of insight that only extreme poverty can provide

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

nice cope, but you will not get validation for speculating on worthless shittokens from me

if you were confident in your choice you wouldn't have made this thread looking for people to support your decision

Yeah I'm also in. Top address have been accumulating. SWM is also being taken out of circulation. That has only one consequense.

RIP

happening

RIP in peace OP

adamantium support?

Attached: su.jpg (1137x680, 138K)

This will moon eventually, their German CEO is the man.

Oh hi Phillip. You fucking faggot

memes inside memes

Attached: meme.jpg (1499x673, 141K)

where do I buy? all these exchanges are dogshit

IDEX is ok..

You guys are gonna miss the boat. SWM actually launching STOs and each STO requires lock ups + tokens will be locked up from MNs

Are any big names partnered w swm?

Open Finance Network. They also tokenized Robinhood shares. They have completed the full funding for their first STO, TAT.

Since the swarm protocol is no blockchain agnostic and can be used to issue on any blockchain through the MAP protocol and SRC20 token standard, they are in talks with multiple top 50 blockchain projects to be the STO standard of choice.

Swarm will also be the STO platform with the most support from different Security token exchanges.

>congrats, you will soon experience the sort of insight that only extreme poverty can provide
lol

Every week I buy a small stack, just in case it multiply x10 again. I mean, what changed from ATH to now? Absolutely nothing. Price went up in such a manner, it had to come down. That was pure expectation. Now imagine that in a bull market? X10 again is perfectly possible.

Attached: rekt.jpg (433x423, 81K)

Hey. I’m not going to pretend I know what STOs are. I’m just an office admin at my firm (order printer supplies, keyboards, setup meeting rooms etc) but where I work they invested large into Swarm back in December. Management seems to think this will be a top money maker in the next few years. FWIW they are also into ETH.

Stellar now has 2 live STOs, Bitbond and VMC.

the wash trading makes it flash on the highest gainers every couple of minutes lol

Attached: swm.jpg (732x267, 52K)