One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born ugly

Attached: 1551808300087.jpg (1346x1048, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instyle.com/beauty/patrick-bateman-american-psycho-skincare-routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're beautiful on the inside fren

Attached: snib honk.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

just be yourself :^)

how ugly we talking here

I'm actually very handsome but manlet and have autism

Something like this i imagine

Attached: 1550384636445.gif (336x167, 1.6M)

fixed your gif senpai

Attached: 3234534677.gif (752x572, 202K)

thank

What is the difference?

You know what sucks? Had my bridge on my nose been just a LIIIIIIIIIITTLE bit thinner (like
| | instead of this V shape it kind of has), I kid you not, I would EASILY be a 10/10.

SHIT. I don't want to get a nose job.

>being this much of a newfag
Na jk. I don't see a difference either

Take the plastic surgery pill

Attached: bogs.jpg (500x548, 125K)

The ball go fast

I'm ugly too. It's okay Fren. We can just be rich and get gold digger gfs. At least they'll take care of us if we take care of them.

I got a rhinoplasty for a deviated septum. My nose was tucked because my mom didn't think it was bad when I broke it as a kid.
Got the surgery and the doctor cut half my nose off. Now I might have to get another surgery to correct this but I'm scared they'll fuck it up more. I might just have to accept being ugly now

Attached: 1552485657363.jpg (968x928, 445K)

really ugly

;____;

I want to be the ugly bastard who wins people over. Already half way there

are you serious?

what do people say when they see your nose?

I hope you make it all the way user

OP in the future it won't matter. For now just accumulate knowledge

pix or larp

Fate is plastic, and there exists no one chance.

Attached: 1536847380218.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Orthotropics
Lift heavy
Eat clean
Dress well
Get a haircut
Take care of your skin
Get a beard

It really is not that hard but requires some effort...

>Take care of your skin

how

follow our hero

instyle.com/beauty/patrick-bateman-american-psycho-skincare-routine

Isnt that a little outdated?

This truly makes a world of difference. I went from 4/10 to 6/10 with beard and 7/10 with beard and muscles.

If you work out, a lot of that ugliness will be fixed with a killer body. Also reduction of fat on the face tends to make you look hotter even if you have a god awful face. Something about pronounced bone structures and death stares makes women wet.

First of all you need to determine the type of your facial skin,i.e. dry, oily, normal/mix
To get an understanding, take a look at the T-Zone of your face after you wake up. If it's oily - you got an oily skin and so on.

E.g. I have an oily skin and I would use simple tonic water to remove the excess dirt from my forehead and cheeks almost on a daily basis. In that sense, I don't wash my face daily because that would destroy the natural skin balance but I would use natural ingredients soap every two days to clean my whole face - scrub and then wash.

Additionally once or twice per day I would use pic related to soothe my skin.
If you're not certain what to do, I would advise to visit a decent dermatologist. Some of the things above I figured out myself but for some I needed help.

Lastly, diet here is crucial when it comes to god looking skin; avoid fat and greasy food, cut sugar as much as possible, drink a lot of water, etc.

forgot pic

Attached: ds_creme_1.jpg (235x399, 13K)

Plastic surgery is great, but you need to know when to stop. Doctors are money hungry and they will keep recommending operations until you look like Bog.

i bet you're not, just your insecurities talkin
hang in there fren