$300k by 2026 r-r-right guys?

$300k by 2026 r-r-right guys?

Attached: the long view.png (2744x990, 311K)

this rally is for retards, short it now desu

you mean it's overbought already?

it's funny how BTC goes down just a couple percent and the alts start to tank. Imagine if it really started to go down, yikes!

Attached: bear market feels.png (1194x618, 684K)

Oh boo hoo a $4,000 asset might go to $100-300k in 5 years

this is a sucker's rally

Attached: 467467467464764.png (417x393, 277K)

It´s not overbought , after the next halving there will be a creation of 328k btc per year.

The number is so low that if you take into account that satoshi has 800k and 970k have been stolen in two hackings(and can´t be sold easily).
That means that a shit ton of bitcoins liquidity dissappeared from the market and will not be sold until a second crypto appears and allows for the motherfuckers that hacked the exchanges to move them anonimously.

And that won´t happen until the 4th halving at least.
Add to that the fact that Satoshi coins never moved and you have that there is a total of 16m bitcoins in circulation.

But of that 4m bitcoins are estimated to be lost of the time when people gifted them to the people that called them fags just for trolling.

That left you with 12m bitcoins in circulation with 3,4 million more to be mined.

Yet after the halving you are speaking of 900 coins mined per day , take into account that there are 300k per day transactions.

If you buy bitcoin now you will literally make it forever.

The stolen will never be sold fast enough to move the market , satoshi has never moved his ones.

Instead of 21m coins we will end up having 15m at most.

The next halving is going to surpass every expectation.

Even better segwit increased the transaction limit from 420k tx per day to about 800k tx per day without bottlenecking,

Now add to that the fact that the halving will come in the middle of the us elections and mcaffee may not eat his dick when you have leftist offering ubi gibs and justing the usd for fun.

So what are you waiting user?Buy now or else.

Attached: 1547447529201.jpg (500x512, 67K)

There won't be 5th growth cycle.

Attached: 1534124401107.jpg (409x409, 20K)

Attached: 1544388111265.jpg (658x823, 63K)

B-b-b-back to r-r-r-reddit.

YOUR CYCLE LENGTHS MAKE NO SENSE FAGGOT. THEY GET PROGRESSIVELY LONGER BECAUSE EACH ONE REQUIRES MORE PEOPLE THAN THE LAST (A $70,000,000,000 ASSET TAKES LONGER TO PUMP AND DUMP THAN A $3,000,000,000 ASSET)

THIS

TRYING TO READ THIS GAVE ME A HEADACHE GOD YOURE FUCKING DUMB

EVEN IF THERE IS A 5TH CYCLE IT WILL BE INCREDIBLY SLOW AND GAY. BY THEN IT WILL BE A BOOMER ASSET THAT HAS BEEN BENT OVER AND ASS FUCKED BY EVERYBODY. THE GAINS WILL BE SHIT.

SELL AT THE NEXT PEAK BECAUSE ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

Attached: finaldestination.png (1264x710, 185K)

I believe you are wrong about the fifth cycle, only time will tell

Attached: weareatorange.png (1594x2760, 382K)

WHY.

Based caps user once again with the actually useful advice

>SELL AT THE NEXT PEAK
>NEXT PEAK
user, I...

Can't provide definite responses (of course), however, I can provide the following:
Halvings represent at minimum, a double in production cost for the miners. Since speculators and miners are involved, so is human emotion (fear, greed, ect). Mining bubble (hash rate bubble) starts to begin near the end of accumulation, and at the start of the mark-up phase. The halving, is what I personally believe is event that causes humans to go from being fearful, to greedy. Supply will dry up as the halving approaches as it always will, and price will moon, causing miners to jump in (profitability), and increasing the production costs (difficulty) along with it.

I theorize this will occur until the block rewards are minuscule, then the price / btc will begin to stabilize, and be more affected by btc earned from Txs, BTC price and mining difficulty.

Just my opinion of course, regardless I will be all in for this cycle no doubt

Attached: 1543153984931.jpg (1000x656, 131K)

capslock user likes it in the butt

No because McCafe said $1 million by end of 2020.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-122657_Chrome.jpg (1079x1370, 521K)

YEAH HALVINGS REDUCE THE RATE OF INFLATION BUT EACH ONE HAS LESS AND LESS OF AN EFFECT.

THE ONLY THING THAT HALVINGS DO IS REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BUYING NEEDED TO ABSORB THE NEWLY MINED COINS THAT ARE DUMPED BY MINERS.

THERE ARE ROUGHLY 17,500,000 BTC RIGHT NOW, BUT WHEN ITS TIME FOR THE 2024 HALVING IT WILL ALREADY BE AROUND 20,000,000. NEARLY THE ENTIRE SUPPLY WILL ALREADY BE IN CIRCULATION.

EACH HALVING AFTER 2020 WILL HAVE A VERY NEGLIGIBLE EFFECT. RIGHT NOW THE NEWLY MINED COINS ARE A DROP IN THE BUCKET RELATIVE TO THE TOTAL SUPPLY. SOON IT WILL BE A DROP IN THE OCEAN.

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SUCH A BULLY

Attached: HALVINGS.png (1804x1148, 180K)

>$300k btc

Kek keep dreaming

Based

I think you forgot to take your pills this morning

this chart is stupid

>THE ONLY THING THAT HALVINGS DO IS REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BUYING NEEDED TO ABSORB THE NEWLY MINED COINS THAT ARE DUMPED BY MINERS
I agreed mostly but think this line is a little bit over the top. Let’s not forget bitcoin is a non-consumable commodity like gold, diamonds, production costs will have an effect for the next few halvings easily since miners get half of the reward at the same power costs. Price leads production so I suppose this isn’t too important, it’s just the human factor that I’m counting on.

And your math is slightly incorrect. By the next halving the total supply will be 18.5m approx, not 20m. Leaving a few million in btc to be mined over the next decade (remember inflexible supply).

Also, we receive 1800 btc per day today, followed by 900 in 2024, and 450 in 2028.. these are still significant rewards for the miner considering the bitcoin price will be much larger.

Pic related is btc price vs stock to flow (both log scales). The interesting part, is that since bitcoins supply at any given time is related to the total time since 2009, you can actually replace stock to flow in this chart with log time, and still get the linear trend.

I expect btc to at least touch $1M by 2030

Attached: FD945E1A-93CF-4D0D-87AF-729419EC3687.png (860x691, 93K)

If BTC had utility, maybe it could have gone like that. Now it's just a useless meme. Hyperbitcoinization literally could not happen with BTC as it would take centuries for all people to open their LN channels (even just opening a channel would cost like 10s of thousands of USD). BSV is far more likely to 100x

This gave me a boner.

Based spaz retard.

Just start trip fagging already

>brainlet thinks SoV needs utility
>my fucking sides

you'll never make it. It's all to do with inelastic supply and network effects. Look a gold dumb dumb.

>26
lmfao try 1mil by 24

this chart would be correct mathematically
but you have to understand, when the next rally starts, people will freak the fuck out
each dollar invested, 50 dollars on the market cap
my fear is that hyper valuation starts bringing in all kinds of unwanted shit and regulations because the kikes no longer have their control over the real money

this is what I mean

Attached: 1.jpg (870x659, 53K)

Source of this pic (without the B's)?