Opportunity cost

Anyone hodling craig coin will get rekt

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-185346.png (1080x1536, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@craig_10243/the-myth-of-forks-be04f8e5fe4a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His saying that because no one will pump his shitcoin scam.

so how is he a scammer again? He is the only person in crypto NOT trying to pump his coin and who is honest enough to tell people it's about building real value and not specuating

This

He dumped BTC though...

I don't believe faketoshi a word

Only an idiot would believe this "real value" thing. It's only good for speculation, and if your coin is too shit for that then it's dead.

because of all the lies and deceptions, user

Attached: forged.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

>Anyone hodling craig coin will get rekt
having this low IQ.

Why do you think all the big money goes to bsv research and development?
Why do you think bsv holds all the patents?
Why do you think bsv attracts the best devs?
Why do you think there has been an explosion in dapps on bsv?
Why do you think there has been a breakthrough in AI programming on bsv?

Because you made up all of those statements and they are just as truthful as all the shit Faketoshi spreads on a daily basis.
Also, you forgot to say "sirs", where are your manners?

Attached: forged2.png (711x585, 88K)

He is a scammer because he is using identity fraud (i'm satoshi guys I swear, even though I can't sign blocks or move funds out of the original wallet) to lure investors into his fraudulent coin.

Kek

>ai programing on bsv
FCKING KEK are you that stupid?

Liar liar pants on fire

If he wanted to build real value, he would start from scratch, not fork already a 10/10 coin.
BSV shills are the worst around here

Have you not heard op?

Reposting CSW tweets is now copyright infringement and you will be going to prison. Enjoy.

You don't even know what's coming.

He is going to court soon against Kleinmann's brother who wants a piece of the tulip trust.

Don't you fucking retards even get the implications of this???

> He will proof to the court that he is satoshi
> He will proof that the tulip trust exist
> He will proof that BSV is bitcoin
> He will proof that BTC is a scam

Less than 10 months from now he will get access to the trust.

Better get ready sooner than later.
That's a fucking game changer.

>Hey guys, I know he was lying about all of those other things but he is not lying about being satoshi!
Yeah, ok. What's the weather like in Bangalore btw?

Believe it when it happens
But id put 1000 LINK on him losing and coming out spinning some bullshit excuse as to why the court "didn't understand" or were bribed by his competitors

What’s the date for this

Would be fucking hilarious if he ends up in prison

He might actually because he is the issuer of bitcoin. He has stated on twitter that this might have been illegal and that he is prepared to go to jail for it

bold statement that he made because he didn't create bitcoin and therefore doesn't have anything to fear in this respect

he should go to jail 20 years minimum pls

Based

He'll go to jail for hosting cp on his shitcoin.

Memeing aside. Fuck this guy

Here's the much more likely scenario - in order to defend himself in the lawsuit, Craig will eventually have to make the humiliating admission that the entire tulip trust thing was some kind of strange scam attempt and neither he nor Kleiman were Satoshi.

this if creg said the sky was blue i would suspect he is lying.

miners issue bitcoin you blithering tard

BTC is the fork as it altered the protocol. it was airdropped in 2017

medium.com/@craig_10243/the-myth-of-forks-be04f8e5fe4a

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-17 17-24-44.png (587x492, 84K)

bullshit

Sell now or get rekt

does anyone on Jow Forums hold this turd?
imagine trusting faketoshi and pedo aussie with your money lol

only a few fags like

This fucking imbecile, craig wright, thinks that there will be a horizontal line with regards to the price and then 10-20 year later just a green dildo that goes to 8 trillion in marketcap.

What a true fucking idiot. The price of Bitcoin will be in a constant rise and that will reflect the constant innovation in the space.

You would expect more from a guy with that education

I just bought 200 more a few days ago actually

Feels good man

Attached: 54524110_2421368804563191_5767377738285449216_n.png (1024x2048, 485K)

Enjoy getting rekt

Screencap this

>You don't even know what's coming.
I know. $10 EOY

Nice portfolio, I am holding 150 atm but need more. The retards on this board just dont see it coming. Enjoy your retirement in 5 years brother.

I get more whenever the other coins I still hold are in a good position to sell for bsv

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-124803_Delta.jpg (951x589, 100K)

Rekt

Fucking based and redpilled

Yes true and this will probably be their defence in court. The other side will argue that it doesn't matter as Craig created the algorithm and in that sense pushed the first domino. I agree with you though. It'll be an interesting court case

you posted about operation dragonslayer didn't you

if the trust is real then he already has access. the guy makes a bigger joke out of himself daily.

hes gone full retard since all his previous price predictions have failed to come true