Daily reminder

Imagine not buying the real bitcoin under $70

Attached: 3BD01D41-B867-4A41-B4CC-699A897D217D.png (768x192, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195.msg1611#msg1611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based and craigpilled

>ill sue
>my pantents
>my this
>my that
>check price
kek, he and pedo aussie are a hilarious couple in the circus cryptoworld is

Investing in crypto is already risky enough in the first place. Why do some people feel the need to add to that risk by investing in ones made by controversial figures who clearly have no problem with lying about anything and everything, anytime it suits him? Retards

if he was just conroversial he is fucking disruptive but at lest he killed bcash

Pedo billionaire forks Bitcoin cash and I'm meant to invest in that cunt. Fuck that shit. everything onchain makes 0 sense. Now a network of smart contracts that can instantly rebalance sitting on to of BTC's Epic Hash Power. Winning! Don't be a brainless shill. Research the epic leaps and bounds LN and BTC have made.

Imagine believing that this guy is satoshi.

Attached: forged.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

Lmao what a huge faggot

I know, but still all of these paid shills come here to try to convince some brainlet that this fag is satoshi and is going to put a vishnu in the blockchain.

nobody pays them they are just desperate sv bagholders

They also have a discord where they organize, I don't know if you noticed but they generally come up with the same shilling ideas and space their threads to maximize effect. I feel like this is a bit too much organization for some desperate bagholders.

Imagine falling for a obvious scam

they are awfully desperate is my opinion. it's also possible some are trying to pump&dump sv and ironically doing the exact same shit.

I have over 200. Accepting applications for anyone who wants to work as my maid. Looking at that Redditor 1g . HMU bb

when btc goes to $1mil and sv goes to $0.1 you will remember this post of yours and cry yourself into sleep.

when BSV goes to $1mil and BTC goes to $0.1 you will remember this post of yours and cry yourself into sleep.

if that happens sure but a huge asteroid hitting earth tomorrow i more lilkely

mmm yes please continue, I too am accumulating bitcoin under $100

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Oh man look at all these negative comments, I sure don't want to buy BSV after what you guys have just said about it. Thanks for the tips!

you are retarded sorry sv is the ad1d0s of crypto

imagine postin this thread for the next year+ as other coins are going into the next bull market.

>Pedo accusations, naked hate and the same namefag crusading in every thread
Gee... where have I seen this before...
>>>/buttcoin/

Attached: jazzmusicstops.jpg (540x720, 50K)

Here comes the damage control team. Can the BSV guys even still afford to pay you for this?

take the craigpill

I'll wait for your rebuttal, oh wait you have none

Attached: craigpilled.png (1233x228, 152K)

Ain't no damage control. I already made it during the 2014 bubble so I don't have to shill my bags like half of this sad board.
I don't even like Creg Sanjay Wright, but I still remember what "criticism" of BTC looked like on Slashdot, Something Awful and Reddit back in the day and it was awfully similar to what I see with BSV now.
Alright BSV anons you have my attention. How many BSV for suicide insurance?

fuck off lame ass pajeet shill! nobody buys your "oh i'm just passing by" bullshit. you are shilling sv because you are a desperate bagholder. you bought it because you thought the hype will take it higher but it collapsed. now you are trying to sell it the moment it goes back into the hundred dollar range. it never will tho.

21 bitcoins to make it. imagine not securing a bag for under $1500 in the year 10 of our lord satoshi

Gigabyte blocks have not been controversial among those in the know for a long time. DYOR, tired of spoon-feeding you faggots.

we all did out on research nigga that's why we are saying sv is a shitcoin and creg is a scammer preying on the feeble minded.

Attached: ok74kiT.jpg (800x800, 610K)

Thanks for confirming how butthurt you are about CregCoin. Your autistic whining is just another useful heuristic for people like me.
Okay, maybe I'll give you another chance to make your case without acting like a butthurt idiot. People I've talked to also say that GB blocks are not an issue technically and I've seen the work done by Rizun et al. Try and explain in neutral language why GB blocks are a priori non-viable and I might reconsider.

Attached: pepecringe.png (1029x831, 256K)

Is that a real Satoshi email? That's one hell of a wrong understanding of Moore's law

Exactly, I remember back in 2012 this shit used to be common sense. I am highly suspicious of people who claim there is a hard technical cap on the blocksize at X.

BTC WILL BE ETERNALLY CRIPPLED

THERE ARE THOSE WHO WANTED IT DESTROYED

EVERYONE WILL BE PUSHED TO THEIR CUSTODIAL 2ND LAYER AND FOLLOW UNDER THEIR RULES

IF IT WASN'T FOR CSW, THE TRUE IDEOLOGY OF BITCOIN WOULD NOT EXIST

Attached: blockbtc_flowchart.jpg (938x716, 107K)

>CRIPPLED
no such thing happened unless you count the chaos resulting from the minority forks.

funny thing it's not a matter of computer speed. it's storage and network propagation. even my phone could process all of visas transactions

the metanet is being built out by based 200-IQ white autists whether you like it or not. we are going to completely surround and engulf the entire internet including BTC/LN until it is nothing but a novelty sidechain obscurity buried in some OP_RETURN data of a massive fucking terabyte block shoved right up the asses of every blockstream cuck

Attached: _satoshi.jpg (400x339, 21K)

>BTC was not crippled during the 2017 bull run when fees reached 50 USD.
Okay, now I know for sure you are a late adopter NPC. Gonna pick up 50 BSV later tonight. Guess I'm on team vishnu now.

is this ur full time job? u seem to always pop up in every sv thread. are u scared of it gaining traction? why are u so concerned about him taking innocent peoples money when all u do is make fun of sv holders? whats ur agenda?

metanet is the revolutionary idea of strapping your car to your back and paying for the privilege to walk it to work and back every day.

>u seem to always pop up in every sv thread.
i try
>are u scared of it gaining traction?
no i just really fucking hate this pajeet scam

>no i just really fucking hate this pajeet scam
why

This guy is going to unironically khs if BSV goes above three digits. Kek

Attached: kek (2).jpg (470x470, 31K)

because it was posted relentlessly for months even before the fucking fork and ever since, and there is nothing wrong with a fork and trying different things but these fuckers are factually wrong in a very aggressive and idiotic way when they are fudding btc and especially when they claim sv is the real bitcoin and not a shitfork of a shitfork.

and when i ask them so a 2009-2016 client would sync up with sv right? they just pretend they don't know what i'm talking about. the real bitcoin is consensus there is zero consensus in how bch and sv was born.

i won't but i may taste that disgusting monster to take the bile taste out of my mouth.

>shitfork
People who use these kinds of terms don't understand bitcoin, full stop. Forking is healthy and is to be expected. There is no other way for bitcoin to evolve and adapt against certain threats.
>2009-2016 client would sync up with sv right
As an old-timer I can tell you that this is also wrong. There are several client versions from back in 2009/2010 that will not sync up to ANY of the three existing fork chains. You are a retard for thinking that such a standard is meaningful and you should feel bad for swallowing such shallow propoganda.
Just bought 50 BSV. Maybe I'll pick up some more later. The countershilling against this coin now has me really intrigued.
I should really thank you, O1G-sama. It was anons who made irrational counterarguments that got me into bitcoin back in the day and now it seems like history is repeating itself.

>it's a feature, not a bug

This is when I jumped ship as well. Utter cuckoldry.

>Forking is healthy
and exit scams are a good thing
r-right single digit IQ user

time to put your mom on a blockchain

Like him or not, he's done the exact opposite of an exit scam. He constantly tells people to stop buying shitcoins and pump and dumping and do actual work, make something useful.

Literally the entire crux of BTC is "HODL and trust us, just 18 months guys"

You can't dispute this. But keep trusting the plan, goy.

>Forking is healthy and is to be expected.
a minority for is a worthless disruptive shitfork that shouldn't exist as per the whitepaper.

>Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk. Forks are bad, m'kay.
Late adopter detected.
Go back to the GCBU thread on bitcointalk. People have been talking about ledger forks in a theoretical sense since 2011. Real talk, user: you are a dumbass and should get out of this game before you lose it all. This is your final warning.

>There are several client versions from back in 2009/2010 that will not sync up to ANY of the three existing fork chains.
shell we try? what version you are thinking?

also stop pretending you are new to sv bagholding i can feel your deperate pajeet stench from a mile!

No need she's on blacked.com

See Minority forks have been discussed in a theoretical sense since before you were in this game, dumbass. Good god you are retarded. I think my BSV stack just got 50 coins higher.

>The countershilling against this coin now has me really intrigued.
>countershilling
at least you are partially truthful. this is all but a reaction to the sickening amount of low quality sv shilling and baiting now fuck off!

>Minority forks have been discussed in a theoretical sense since before you were in this game
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195.msg1611#msg1611
sure they were and everyone thought they are a fucking bad idea and harmful to adoption and tarnish the name of bitcoin the best example of this is the poo coin called sv that has the audacity to attach the bitcoin word to it's name.

“The developers of this pretender-Bitcoin claim to be following my original vision, but nothing could be further from the truth. When I designed Bitcoin, I designed it in such a way as to make future modifications to the consensus rules difficult without near unanimous agreement. Bitcoin was designed to be protected from the influence of charismatic leaders, even if their name is Gavin Andresen, Barack Obama, or Satoshi Nakamoto. Nearly everyone has to agree on a change, and they have to do it without being forced or pressured into it. By doing a fork in this way, these developers are violating the "original vision" they claim to honour.”

>trust the plan

Attached: IMG_20190317_112938.jpg (1080x2220, 242K)

Goddamn Luke is stupid

luke is a fucking idiot tho, it's one of my greatest pains i can't just kick the living shit out of his stupid ass. if i had to choose between executing creg blight or him it would be a tough choice.

that aside yeah full nodes are important for network health. the more of them there are the more robust and secure the network is the harder to split the mempool the harder to pull timing attacks the harder to do routing attacks.

Unmodified bitcoin 0.1.0 will not sync, for a whole number of reasons, including the oopsie daisy HF that happened in 2013.
A hard fork is the only way of dealing with a hostile entity having 51% of the hashpower. It is literally the ultimate governance mechanism of last resort.
Anybody who maligns minority forks just because they are a minority doesn't understand bitcoin.

Attached: youarewrong.jpg (600x600, 34K)

how about 0.8.3 i think that was my first client... which fork it would sync with? btc, bch, sv? pick!

Can u explain to the bottom part to a brainlet like me

>A hard fork is the only way of dealing with a hostile entity having 51% of the hashpower. It is literally the ultimate governance mechanism of last resort.
when it's a consensus hard fork yes you stupid nigger!
>Anybody who maligns minority forks just because they are a minority doesn't understand bitcoin.
you are so stupid it hurts.

he is right in the first sentence a hostile takeover can only be defeated with a hardfork but he is utterly totally wrong about his next sentence and pretends the first one validates the second when in fact they got nothing to do with each other.

>consensus hard fork
>consensus
Haha, and there it is, the weasel word that means "only minority hash power hard forks that I like"
Always funny when the mental gymnastics become so transparent.
Assume that the Canadian government all of a sudden decides to use all of their spare hydro/geothermal to mine bitcoin and that this puts them over the 51% threshold. Now imagine they perform a double spend, give themselves extra block reward coins, or otherwise break some fundamental aspect of bitcoin. A minority hard fork that explicitly neuters their hashpower or uses something like a modified DAA to sustain itself is the only recourse that the users and other economic nodes have.

>made it in 2014
>shilling bsv, on Jow Forums, in 2019

Attached: pajot.png (429x441, 313K)

>only minority hash power hard forks that I like
there are no minority hashpower forks that i like

Kek, you just contradicted yourself. I think we're done here. You are deranged beyond help.

Attached: enjoy.jpg (462x579, 54K)

did i? not that i think the hash is the only form of consensus the volume the nodes and generale the users went with btc at the bch split. but even so i did no contradict myself you lying cunt.

i was rooting for bitcoin unlimited i was rooting for those that opposed the hardfork on eth but both bch and etc are grave mistakes that shouldn't have happened. nothing will change that.

oh and i got a hundred million times more sympathy for etc than bch because they did not break the protocol unlike bch that did on purpose out of butthurt.

I’m posting right now from the year 2025 listen I genuinely care about anons financial futures. It turns out Craig’s patent held true and sergey has to close down chainlink, you were right about oracles being the future but they were built on bsv, BTC does not exist anymore and 1 bsv is 200k but yang also hyper inflated the usd so its about the purchasing power of 25k. Jow Forums will also be shut down this year due to the NZ massacre, image boards move to meta net which becomes a big part of the adoption of BSV..

>26 posts by this id

Attached: 1546172823188.jpg (403x394, 34K)

if you can't read i can't help you sorry

Attached: haka-1.jpg (236x282, 19K)

>Accounts for half the posts in the thread
>Everyone here who disagrees with me is a pajeet shill!
Mmmmmhmmm

Attached: skeptical geralt.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

Did you even bother to do a quick google search before opening your filthy cum ridden mouth?

From wiki:
>Moore's law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years

i can't help it that only pajeet shills disagree with me.

Good job user, you can look things up on wikipedia! Now let's carefully read the sentence you quoted, and read what the email said about Moore's law. Do you see any differences? No? Fucking retard

Attached: 2.png (558x614, 32K)

>(28)

Attached: SID.jpg (2040x3160, 549K)

>image boards move to meta net
imagine being so retards

BSV is copy-pasta, like you post and this annoying shitty shiller thread spammed over and over every fucking day.

BSV is a scam a Creg is a proven serial liar.

Move on, after Cardano flippening, Monero is next

what a fucking moron holy shit
has this schizo ever heard of a lightweight wallet?

Next week it will be:
> imagine not buying the real bitcoin for under $100