Rinse and repeat for 50 years

Rinse and repeat for 50 years

Attached: 1549123348168.png (540x787, 215K)

Normalfag satire. I don't work and I have long since transcended such human foibles as loneliness

Good news is, by your 40s you won't be able to imagine living any other way.

That's really sad, the process is really simple. You just have to work for 2-3 years without debt and not accumulating debt(no money cow gf, family, etc.) while staying healthy and living extremely frugally but not below that you compromise things. You'll be good if you don't follow a few consumer traps.

While working, you use that time after getting educated and not buying that new gaming rig because of that fake stress licence(I deserve this thing for slaving.)

It's fucking all about the delaying gratification, and picking the people you're with in your journey.

S P O O K E D

I delayed gratification and lost $250k on cone

Take it like a man and do it again.

>You just have to work for 2-3 years
To do what? Retire? If so you are delusional

>50
Hahaha try 70
You'll work till the grave now, any savings you have will be inflated away. Avoid pension scam schemes.

Seems like a woman projecting, men don't feel lonely.
Except maybe extroverted sodomites and estrogen-filled so yboys.

I don't know what being lonely feels like.
Suck my autism fagdwarves.

You can live frugal and have a PC that runs your favorite game at 144 fps/Hz.

>To do what?
You use the money you've saved up and pit it in a magnificent unprotected degenerate orgy that makes you more money, and by that I mean you actually start something.

>Retire?
>Retirement is the withdrawal from one's position or occupation or from one's active working life.
Yes! Holy fuck yes!

>If so you are delusional
No I am not, and you're pumping yourself with excuses and failure anxiety that validates and sugar-coats the sentence you verdict. I've seen first-hand how a small scattered lot of broken anonymous men in the most unlikely places of this Vietnamese orchid cultivating forum started puny, futile, and ridiculous endeavors that resulted to and even exceeding pic related(It even does fucknot to the betterment of mankind, holy shit). I'd double-back at the delusions if I were you. It really is a prerequisite to anything worthwhile.

Attached: bizbizbiz.png (1311x431, 406K)

>he thinks you can retire after 2-3 years on an entry level salary

>implying you can't(cannot).

You can especially after Yang wins in 2020

>Implying you can(can)

i really really dont get why people throw so much money at dating sim games

my IQ is either too high or too low to comprehend it

>just b urself

Im in the same position user. Its just delayed for a couple more years. The reward will taste so much better that I actually kinda like this waiting game. The longer we wait, the more we'll make

Attached: moodaf.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

>looks for attention by posting on an image board
>I d-don't feel lonely at all!
Who are you trying to convince?

>triggered roastie unironically thinks the only reason people use internet forums is to cope with loneliness

>incel gets triggered by a post directed towards someone else and throws a tantrum
Every time lmao. Please clean up your insecurity, it's literally oozing all over the fucking place.

You should mosey down the mall and take a good look at the stuff people bought.

I like this, but depending on who you are you have two choices:

live frugally, wait, start a bussiness = make it.

live frugally, wait, invest = make it.

the first one is the riskiest one, but the fastest too.

Nice user, but I thought you meant retire as in do nothing at all and have enough money to live, which would not be possible in 2 years, more like 10 years minimum in the US, 30+ years in Europe

Sex sells

This hits home really hard.

How about you find a job not totally unenjoyable

>just wait another 4 years and BTC will be $100k+.
S-sure

Attached: 1531526562170s.jpg (250x157, 7K)

I work from home. I get to be lonely and depressed 24/7. Jokes on you OP! Oh wait...

I just thought it was funny that you proved his point so well, but I'm almost surprised you were actually a roastie

this is why I have pets. they keep me company. they won't nag me when I get home and then divorce rape me and steal my gainz.

There there, kiddo. Perhaps one day you'll finally lose your virginity and you can finally replace your 16-hour-a-day complaining about women on a business board with an actual job.

That's a whole lot of assumptions you're making there, bitter narcissistic lady. Why can't people like you ever think of insults beyond someone's supposed virginity? It's the same shit every time, you're such a killjoy

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Why is sex all that matters when insulting "incels" on this board? I know people who get laid regularly or are in relationships that are as miserable as everyone else in society. Women don't need men to degrade them on an anonymous imageboard, they do it themselves.
t.womyn

because this is not plebbit you fucking incel
now fuck off back to where you belong

I think the motivation is quite obvious. You may disagree, but women in general are hypersocialized ultra-normies. That's why most of the weirdos you see on the internet are male. In normalfag logic, when it comes to men there is nothing more pathetic than one who can't get laid. It's stupid and hypocritical especially if coming from a feminist, but it's baked into society. I'm an autist and I don't even like sex very much, but I'm extremely glad I've had relationships and sex before because if I were a virgin it would trigger me hard to get called out on it. Humans in general are scum.

kys faggot

Get a load of these incels

Attached: 1551200629315.jpg (600x500, 203K)

Thank you user. This is basically my life path. I decided that I want to make VR games and do my own art, so I'm currently grinding away at drawing on a daily basis.
It's really amazing what people can do online these days. Anyone can become an entertainer, and if they have something especially creative, they can make a wagecuck's salary in a month on Twitch.

user I want to be alone

Wtf is even going on in that picture
Also,

So what you're saying is buy Link and it'll be $1000 EOY?

Attached: struggle.jpg (450x581, 196K)

People seem to think they want that, but they really don't. It gets old fast. Just like being on summer vacation from school, after a few months of zero responsibility it gets grating.
In general, humans tend to be happier when they're working towards something.

kingdom come is czech game you faggot mutt

sauce on original pic?

you had 250k and you were still fucking with alts? why not fuck with alts with burning money. fuck your dumb man

Delet this. I mostly wagecuck for forced socialization. Weekends are neet tier, just void, shopping for groceries and shut in the room, with very little bit of self improvement (maybe
an hour daily). If that would go on 24/7 I'd kms.
Nagging gf is actually beneficial in some ways.

>In general, humans tend to be happier when they're working towards something.
God forbid, I hope working their "job" is something they love even half as much or is just as equally meaningful. They'd burn themselves without knowing it and turn NPC irreversibly.

Attached: wagie.jpg (450x1063, 127K)

Implying the world economy won't collapse after Israel causes WW3 and life becomes like Mad Max

because literally no real devs or investors are willing to create a high quality sex game because they are stupid, so it creates a huge hole in the market that the smart people can exploit

>Buy small motor from online robotics store
>Affix motor to crank
>Place bucket in front of machine to catch pennies
>This turns the piece into a simple, yet effective argument for the automation of minimum wage jobs

>foibles
how the fuck do you know that word be honest, don't try and play it off like it's no big deal just dropping a word like foibles all casual

*Chuckles*
Of course an uneducated plebian is impressed by anything but slang. Run along now, I'm sure you have a rap video and new Jimmy Fallon episode to watch.

Attached: A27F23D0-F17B-4B84-B239-A65AF791F329.jpg (248x189, 9K)

can we make this happen sooner? plz

So it's true. The uneducated niggers are here in full force. Well... Here'a hoping for a bull run 2022 then I suppose.

Not him but I read books.

>50
Say you start at 16. Unless you are a dentist, politician or psychiatrist your company will fire you at 60 or before for being too old.

Lmao @ not having a creative hobby.

Want to start making art? Print out a picture you like and start tracing. Want to make music? Read some articles and get some good practice gear and beginners instruments and learn free tabs.

>pic related
Indie games on a Kicksharter budget do not make you rich at any time

Attached: 1526921024298.png (467x443, 34K)

The incel insult is something which is quite interesting. I'm happy there are women out there that notice it. It's a subtle objectification of women, as just vehicles of a man proving himself to be a man. And many would say: "No, you incel, not being a male virgin is a measurement of your social adjustment. If you can't have sex, there's something wrong with you."

There several points of concern I have with that thinking:
- if we're to live in this utopic egalitarian society, where Gender doesn't stifle what a human being is capable of, how is it of decency to mock men for their inability to get attention from the opposite Gender? Do women like to have their insecurities brought to focus, by men? (Some might, actually)

- Secondly, and most worryingly, this growing mockery is actually quite dangerous, because it creates Resentment in the mind of a young man, who feels can't change. Resentment of women, of Society, is what leads to violence. And I really don't want Jow Forums to be some faggot savehaven for weirdos, like me. But it's something people need to understand they're potentially contributing to. And with all this pent up self-hatred, Resentment is not the answer.

People, like me, can change and be helped, but it's not through mockery. (Note to any agencies, I'm not saying I'm gonna shot up a mosque, while blasting Initial D)

And to women who do use that word: Is that all you view yourself as. Just a wet hole of Male validation?

>not buying that new gaming rig
I'm on the page of buying half of whatever luxury I can afford. Helps me manage stress while I also save up money.

Plus gaming machines are actually fairly cheep, you don't need the latest or even a recent PC to play games.

it's better than the alternative. and If I play my cards right i'l be able to retire at 40. 8 hours a day still gives you a little time to do whatever else.

>Perhaps one day you'll finally lose your virginity
I honestly need to stop being such a slut, or at least turn it down a bit.

>rinse and repeat for 50 years

This is your fate regardless of which path you choose. A billion dollars wont prevent this from happening.

Being a virgin animefaggot who laughs about roasties, feminists and incels alike... is it true that men are more likely to want emotional/romantic/passionate/beautiful sex and start idealizing cleanliness, purity, perfection and the artistic (e.g. 2d waifus), while 3d women are less loyal and want to be degraded in an act of ugly sexuality that is very much animalistic in nature and might even stoop down to levels including genuine bestiality, in case real men cannot be dirty and animalistic enough? Do you identify with these stereotypes? Or is it incel talk?

Attached: 1500297400041.png (750x950, 865K)

You're clearly not a wagie if you don't get how a fate when you get to choose when you go to sleep is fundamentally different from a fate when you don't

>I'm gonna shot up a mosque, while blasting Initial D
so you will shoot up a mosque?

OH FUCK
******NOT

>If I play my cards right i'l be able to retire at
You think it's up to you eh? If you're planning for decades ahead, don't forget to account for at least one inevitable economic crisis. Who knows which part of your finances will be devastated by it. Maybe the city you bought property in will turn to shit, maybe inflation goes way up and eats everything up, maybe you'll just be taxed with a new tax you don't even know yet. So don't be naive, you're a slave forever. The only option is to downshift right now and move to the woods. Do it faggot

>blasting Initial D
>people unironically think that Initial D is a band
What the fook happened to this place

how can unskilled labourers ever recover?

Wait a minute, I just created a double negative. Re-read what I said, user, it was right. To clarify, I'm not gonna shoot up a mosque.

Wouldn't have it any other way desu.

Attached: 1550202104529.jpg (472x472, 28K)

Is it some anime? Apologies for my ignorance.

I just read the post chain, and this was quite entertaining, thank you you worthless sterile subhuman.

>inflation
it's called bitcoin gramps. QE is public information and we have ample time and vehicles to respond to money printing.
>crisis
only if the commies get voted in, but gen Zoomer is the most conservative demographic in over a century.

getting ahead of the game is pretty easy these days.

You are just mincing level at that point.
Theres a difference between not being a wagie and living with ur gf and not being a wagie and going hang gliding if you feel like it.

The truth is once u are in your 30s you are going to sleep at the same times and even if you are wealthy you arent going to randomly go hang gliding.

you're all disingenuous fucks drop foibles mid negotiation in the boardroom and film it

>tfw 25 and already have $80k saved ($20k cash/$60k investments)
>only make modest $60k per year, so i'm not bringing in bank by any means
>don't do anything special, just don't blow my money on stupid shit and live well within my means
>even if don't budget/track my spending at all and buy whatever I want, I still bring in like $1000/month savings
>if I actively try to not spend outside of essentials, can probably save $1500/month still fairly easily

is this working until 70 thing really just a meme I'm not getting or what? based on my math, even if I lived my life normally without concentrating on saving money AND I never got any pay raises (highly unlikely), by 45-50 years old I would be able to accumulate a portfolio large enough to live off for the rest of my life without ever having to work a single hour

add in some hardcore saving now while I'm young, a couple modest pay raises, and maybe a small side hustle and some good investments, i should easily be able to quit being a full time wagecuck by 40 if I want to, 45 at the absolute latest.

>inb4 wasting the prime of your life, rich old man who cares, ect.

I can still enjoy life right now without spending a lot of money. If you take care of your body (exercise, eat well, sleep well, etc.) 45 is NOT old. You can easily live until 80. 45 is the new 35.

I'm not gonna make fun of you for not knowing the word but it's really not that uncommon a word bro

I don't get where people think all women want that. Hell one of the women I knew in college was obsessed with Madoka and Love Live and ships lesbians in pure relationships. She also had never had a boyfriend through the time I knew her, though maybe it's different now. She only derives pleasure from seeing other people happy in relationships, which explains why shipping fandom are mostly made up of women. Most men ship themselves with a waifu.

just dont fall for the pussy trap. each divorce cuts your savings in half. most of the old people i work with are bad with their money. the ones good with money i never see because they're all retired.

>70 thing really just a meme I'm not getting or what
Not a meme, think about how normies spend their money...

absolutely, i would never marry/combine finances with someone who a) did not have assets at least somewhat comparable to mine (shouldn't be too hard, I'm not a millionaire here) and b) did not have a similar mindset as me with saving to get out of the rat race earlier than most

>a) did not have assets at least somewhat comparable to mine
There are people twice your age that don't have even close to 60k in investments, let alone 20k liquid cash.

It hurts more than any net loss

Attached: 1542310231992.jpg (500x400, 99K)

i'm aware, and that's fine. i'm just saying that i wouldn't marry someone like that

there are also people with double my assets at my age.

>there are also people with double my assets at my age
there are people with 500k times your assets at your age. What's you point, shit licker? You think marrying a wealthy women will protect you from her wrecking your fucking life? Grow up.

>-14.88%

Attached: 1529262364442.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

i don't want just any wealthy woman, dumbass

any dumb bitch can inherit 500k from their daddy/granddaddy, that doesn't mean anything

i want a woman who worked for their money and chose to save instead of wasting all of their money on stupid shit, and will not drag me into their consumerist debt-filled lifestyle. that's the difference in my point that you're missing. it's very easy to tell when a bitch lives that kind of lifestyle and i can pull the plug right away.

>woman who worked for their money and chose to save instead of wasting all of their money on stupid shit
1 in a billion.

>wants a woman who lives and acts like a man
>doesn't want a conservative, white, christian woman who was taught to be loyal to her man, raise children and keep a home.
you're a lost cause and an immense cuck

>Not being a virgin until ready to breed.
>Spreading STDs.
>Hedonism.
Kill yourself, degenerate.

Attached: 0E04C0F7-ED49-42AF-BBAA-A43C5B87FBF9.jpg (220x293, 15K)

She should still be good with money. Buying items for the children, not purses.

she should spend what you give her on what she needs to cook and take care of the home. she shouldn't have her own money. All the possession should belong to you, for you to distribute as you see fit.

fuck it my life is over, I'm a useless brainlet user just say it, it can't hurt more than it already does

Attached: 1522432953550.png (3680x3944, 789K)

And bullshit like this is how you end up slaving away until you're 70

>kids grow up
>wife has less responsibilies since the kids are becoming more self-sufficient now
>she hasn't worked in 15 years and has no real skills so she can't/doesn't want to get a job
>she starts to realize the neighbors have bigger houses, nicer cars, fancier vacations than you
>she complains to you all the time about how you don't make enough
>she complains to you all the time about how you work too much
>she stops cooking the meals you like
>she stops going to the gym
>she gets fat
>she stops having sex with you
>she meets a chad who's 10 years younger than you and makes 10x your salary
>she divorces you and takes half your money, half the house, half your 401k, etc.
>you end up poor, alone, and fucking asian trannies and posting on Jow Forums to fill the void

sound like a life i want to live. good luck with that buddy