>get ready for work
>at work by 7
>work until 3
>come home
>shower
>eat
>do a few household chores
>shit post on the internet a few hours before bed

This has been my life. Is this it? I'm poor, so I can't really make a change. I have to go to work to pay my bills to continue to be able to work. So, just do this every day for another 40 years then die?

Attached: 1552167615104s.jpg (250x177, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ehCVLRHOxBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep

If you have time to shitpost then you have time to improve yourself.

introduce relationships/family into the mix and youll be happy.

>start at 6am
>hour long commute because traffic
>it's a construction site
>work outside in the cold winter rain
>literally make half the hourly wage of a union electrician on the same job site
>this is the job that my mechanical engineering degree got me

Attached: 1552440096607.png (500x373, 201K)

What kind of women job you have that's only 8 hours

There has to be a way to cut down on sleep. Sleep has become a problem between getting ready for work, the commute, working, gym, hygiene, eating and damn it I need a minute to enjoy myself

>There has to be a way to cut down on sleep
There isnt

You sleep 8 hours
You work 8 hours
You spend the other 8 hours getting ready for sleep and work.

This is life. Its terrible

>wake up at 8:30. Wash my head quick bcs body was washed yesterday at gym.
>skip morning bcs its for fags. Make it to job at 9:15. Drive only 10min.
>shittalk with peeps.
>meetings to shittalk with peeps.
>coffee. Oh its our 1hour lunch.
>oh time is already 3:30. Should prep to get from job before peasant traffic.
>Make it to gym at 4 before peasants.
>make it home at 5 just before long working hour cucks come from job.
>do my own shit till 12:00 knowing i went to gym and had a great workday.

Why do you faggots dont become programmers?

>Why do you faggots dont become programmers?
im not smart enough to do it well enough to make a living on.

I want off this ride

learn cyber security. lots of money in that.

Yes, millions of people have been doing that for thousands of years so it's nothing new.

>cyber security
Every job I see wants a bachelor's, 3 years experience

Its a sad life. its very distressing to think that this is it. this is my life. no hope for anything different

It sounds like you have no substantial relationships in your life and that's the reason you feel so empty.

You are not alone with these thoughts man. I still try keep hope alive, that things will get better.

Would love to start a family. Actually have people care about and depend on me. That would make the effort worth it I think.

Mostly people just so this until they can afford a mortgage. Then can build something.
user I have some advice for you. Find someone willing to sell you land via an owner financing contract. This will end up being maybe a couple hundred bucks a month. And buy a camper or a van or something and live in it. Your land will gain value over the years and provide you with a way to earn a living when you are more prepared.
Essentially you need to spend less than you do now. Do you live on your own? With parents? How much do you make? Do you have debts?

do you have a good job? If not then change it. Do you have disposable income? Don't use it on stupid shit, invest it into a fund that has decent returns and continuously deposit money from every paycheck into this fund. In 30-40 years you'll be surprised what you're left with.

>friend starts working as an electrician
>just a temporary job out of college, not trying to get locked in
>union thugs harass him on multiple sites, steal shit on their way out, harass the clients
>he would have to join to get this to stop
>he got a new job luckily, in his field
>same union now facing corruption charges
>don't let those commie pussies rope you in user

Yes and if your lucky and still have your sanity/health in check at 70 you can retire an old grumpy man and drink yourself to death at some beach bar in thailand

Fuck you cuck. I wish I was union. They have way better pay and working conditions than I do.

so why dont we all just an hero now and cut out the middle part

SOUNDS LIKE THE MAFIA TO ME

You're doing pretty well on a time standpoint. Work here is usually "get up at 6:30 AM, be at work by 8:00, be back home by 7:00-8:00 PM". Most of the day is lost because yeah, there's 2 hours of lunch, but it's 2 hours doing absolutely nothing worthwhile + travel time.
You're home by 3:00 PM, right? Work out. Have friends.

>Be canadien
>work at 5
>work until 6
>too tired to drive
>shit transport with metal bars on sit keep knockiing on my and suspention is worst then aa monster truck
>work at a wood chop outside
>-40 outside and blizzard
>african worker died from cold
>frost carresing my cheek with a strong buring sensation
>tired all the time
>only 30 min of shitpost

Shoot me

Attached: 1552764472726.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>so why dont we all just an hero now and cut out the middle part
Life's great mystery user. I ask myself this once a week

I think everyone in your position actually has it very easy. All you have to do is ask yourself if there is a clear path from where you are to a better lifestyle (a raise, a possible better job in the future, etc.).

If that is the case then you just happily continue living until you get that, if not then you basically have no reason to live. You said it yourself, just do that for 40 years and die? Your life has no meaning, so you literally have nothing to lose. You can turn away from a normal life and try to get wealth through other means. Kill a rich person, sell drugs, or just write a manifesto and do a mass shooting for fun.

Seriously, the people that are truly suffering are those in the middle class that have a family to support. Those fuckers could never even dream of going on a mass shooting. You are lucky.

Buy chainlink, retard

>Seriously, the people that are truly suffering are those in the middle class that have a family to support. Those fuckers could never even dream of going on a mass shooting. You are lucky.

Poor man is free, rich man is free, middle-class is wage slavery. Shackled to a lifestyle debt

I currently wake up at 3, get to work by 6 (I nap for ~45min upon arrival) and leave at 6 to get home around 7:30. It's temporary but count your blessings.

Yeah, it's not really about debt but about living a good life. Poor people don't really have anything to live for, so they can happily start doing exciting stuff like murder, rape, drugs, shooting up the streets, etc. Rich people can use their money to do the same thing but to foreign women with no human rights for fun, sometimes even child sex slaves are common. But if you are middle class your life has just enough value to not be worth destroying it, but not enough value to get you the good shit in life.

Why is it that your idea of freedom is tied to your ability to abuse other people?

youtu.be/ehCVLRHOxBY

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

I cannot believe I'm about to say this but user: have sex I'm begging you.

Because that's the only thing that is actually entertaining. Sex and Violence are in our DNA. You have to remember that we are literally just animals and pre-society humans would spend their days literally killing animals, killing humans from other tribes, and raping humans from other tribes.

Why do you think these things are so common? I mean, just look at recent shit like R Kelly. Give a man money and he'll spend it setting up a sex slave harem, trying to connect with his ancestors who literally did the same things.

Sex is becoming less and less enjoyable man. The more I connect with my girlfriend the less enjoyable it is to abuse her. I want to abuse strangers because then there is no bond that inhibits my animalistic nature. With my girlfriend I can barely get into it because I know her too well, it's like raping my sister.

Op sounds like a complete faggot. We all get what we deserve out of life

not really

You've convinced me user. Stay poor

Woke up at 5am, ate and put the for by 5:30, rode bike 5 miles in the dark to a coffee shop, spent an hour drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, rode another 3 miles to work at 8.

Work in a basement level laboratory for 8 hours most days. At 4:30 bomb out on my bike into rush hour traffic, hit 30 mph on downhills. Stop at the natural foods co op and get organic vegetables and cheesy treats. Complete the 8 miles back home by 5:15.

Immediately put on running clothes and shoes, and run 2 miles to the nearby university gym. Hit the weights by 5:45. Spend a half hour doing at least 10 different lifts. Spend 10 minutes in the sauna sweating out toxins and reading.

The walk back home, still listening to the podcasts Ive downloaded. Strictly super high IQ authors talking about incredible stuff or the sickest most inspiring beats. Maybe puff some weed in the vape.

Back home which is a ratty trailer in the woods I'm renting on someones property no phone, no internet, no hot water. Cook up the iron skillet with at least 5x types of random veggies and brown rice

On the days I don't lift I'm wandering out to get a cell signal calling my girl. If no girl, planning to go out on the upcoming weekend.

Wash, rinse repeat. I'm saving a shitload of money, sacrificing nothing... Fitness levels off the chart, professionally advancing, girls miring, my brain is explodong from epic podcasts, read more than ever, do more than ever.

It all went downhill when I moved in with the girl in a regular apartment close to town.

The moral of the story is roasties are cancer and adversity is just the tools to make yourself stronger and smarter in disguise

Attached: 767px-Bison_skull_pile_edit.jpg (767x600, 115K)

reading, listening to podcasts, exercising, working for someone else
none of these things are DOING anything
everything you listed is a luxury, besides slaving. You are treading water. Get some sales and grow them, it is the only thing that will get you freedom.

>muh compounding interest
have fun with that. Cashflow is the only thing that will both buy and secure your freedom

s-sorry

Recommendations for podcasts please

You can spend your spare time advancing your career or starting a business but more likely you'll meet a girl and get her pregnant. If you choose option 1 you can retire at 40, option 2 you wage slave for life. youll choose 2 cuz it's programmed into your dna.

which podcasts?

>wake up at 3:30am
>in the gym by 4am
>lift until 5
>get home, shower, eat quick
>in the office by 6
>study for 1 hour everyday
>wage slave from 7-5
>come home
>go on Jow Forums for a bit
>go to sleep
How to fix this?

You don't need to fix it. It's what you should be doing until you're 35, at which time you've accrued substantial wealth and can think about marrying a small town, conservative, christian, white wife and having white children, which you will home school and teach to live off the land, hunt, garden. All of this on the 100 acre piece of land you purchased in northern Idaho or Montana. Perfectly settled and ready for the coming civil war.

Pussies.. I was a company man on a union job site once and if your a bitch they will always call you out, but I put union fucks in their place constantly, so easy to confuse Labor union fucks, Heavy machinery less, but they just fought one another constantly

Miss that shit actually

Attached: 623FA228-25EC-4DBB-947D-4C34B4CC45B9.jpg (682x1024, 123K)

No. Things have gone south since last 200 years. We have brainwashed into a “quality of life” thing at expense of everything else - our health / spirituality / sleep / earth. If human stop doing their BS, earth will be happier. But it’s all golden handcuffs and as the “westernisation” spread across world, there are few places to escape to (Asia is becoming expensive).

This is a fantasy.

there is you faggot
I'm sleeping 4hrs/day for about 6 years
then catch up at the weekends by sleeping 10-12hrs, but it's still profit time-wise
to be exact 25% gains which is pretty good and buys you some time

Lol you fucks with your less than an hour commute to work. Try driving to chicago in the winter after 3+ inches of snow and it hasn't been plowed yet. Leave at 7 am and you won't be in the city until 10. The same drive at night with no traffic is 40 miles in 40 minutes.

user I do like the idea of having a white wife but I am not white myself (Italian)

>african worker died from cold
based weather

Studies suggest it is not possible to "catch up" on sleep. Any drawbacks you suffer, such as reduced immune response, are not fixed by "extra" sleep later.

no, faggot, you're deluded, and apparently a blue pilled npc normie cuck

Instead of shit posting you're supposed to learn a skill or start a side gig or small business. It's the only way to break free.

You get off at 3 quit crying

At least you're european, even if there's a little bit of nigger dna in you.

That's how I function, somehow the catching up works. Working office-type of job though. Probably impossible for welder to pull off.

It's about to be automated dumb dumb

Ditto.

> wake up at 11am
> have a bath, breakfast, shitpost
> at work by 2pm
> have a lunch
> go to smoke
> 4pm meeting
> smoke
> work till 7-9pm
> shitpost at home

pajeet'd and slav'd first

>wake up at 6am
>snooze for 15 more minutes then get ready
>at work by 7am
>check Jow Forums during first break at 8am
>11am lunch time eat and browse Jow Forums more
>off work at 3:30pm
>home by 4:15pm
>eat, laze around and browse Jow Forums
>go to the gym by 6pm
>out of the gym by 7pm
>come home and showered by 8pm
>eat and browse Jow Forums until 11pm bedtime

Oh man, you're busting out all the insults.

what time do you go to bed?

What studies. I'm not aware of any like that. There are studies showing that you can catch up on sleep.

>There are studies showing that you can catch up on sleep.
Then those studies are shit.

wise user, show me the way. Are you on that online retail sales grind? Is it the answer to my wage slavery? Any other anons know a way?

Attached: 1549800311312.jpg (1229x1920, 698K)

I said 11pm you fucker