Did you missed ViDt ? next is Kin lets go

Picture Releated :)

Attached: 222.jpg (745x875, 109K)

Why? It's at 30m cap already.

30m cap is literally nothing. We're talking about kin which will be multiple hundred million dollars

I'm a top 30 wallet kin hodler. I can confirm binance, coinbase a d eToro are coming.

>i can larp

Don’t think it is over yet. Vidt is just gaining the attention it deserves!

I’m in for another x3

EUROTHOTS NOW!

Attached: 1528444702029.png (386x621, 335K)

tell me more about this... kin

Top kek. Kin is 10 trillion supply so noobs can be given hundreds at a time in apps. My mom uses perfect365 to do her hair and kin is in that app.

This ladies and gentlemen, is how mass adoption happens! Better buy now and make it..

Bought more KIN now a top 25 wallet. This is going to make a lot of "in the know people" a lot of money. This is not financial advice. Just my personal investing story.

Its mooning cause they are burning coins in swap and rumor is Snapchat is the big partner. Previous all time high of a 1\10th of a penny is easily reachable so its a fantasy investment come partners. Wish i bought more last week its up 60%

If you're going to pnd, at least try with a micro coin. Retard.

where the fuck do i buy this

You can buy it on cointiger and bancor as of now. More exchanges are coming but that means more price increasement too..

Give your money to a failed 100M CEO who tries to cash out for his failed messenging App Kik.

Jow Forums never fails to amaze me.

>TRu

You must hate money? Kik and kin has nothing else in common than that kin will be used in kik which has MILLIONS of active users and is billion dollar company. Kin is the future and there is nobody who can stop us from getting to 0.01 usd and getting listed on coinbase and binance (SOON)!

Kik and Kin are both kreated by the same Kanadian kunt.

Kik is a billion dollar company and you're bashing ico which has same CEO? Lmfao gains are imminent from now! ;) Buy or cry

10 trillion supply, you stupid spamming pajeets.

Get the fuck off our board.