coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-exchange/#social
Thank me later.

Attached: NEXT.jpg (1982x2238, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1YaKFxNXx7wu5tv2LvsNmQiPP-HmMtPYopwifJ268tVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is mainnet?

that graphic design looks dope

They said ETA is April on their Telegram and Twitter.

So is the exchange a dex or cex?

In April nigga

Right now its kind of a mix between a cex and a dex. I.e they don't store funds in a central wallet, each user has his or her own wallet for each coin/token, transactions execute directly on chain.

They ran into issues with transaction processing between chains, but they are going to fix that in 1.1 (total revamp of the platform), they're going to tie everything in with their own chain and allow users to export PK's in 1.2 or 1.3

Also these eurofags are registered as a B.V and going to provide a fiat on/off ramp.

25m maximum supply, only raised like 1-2m in the ICO, I suggest getting in while it's unknown.

and where i buy this ?

IDEX and CREX, ticker is "NEXT"

there is zero volume on this wtf

Yeah, team doesn't want to start heavy marketing until their 1.1 is out and mainnet.
What I know is that they are going to be launching an Ambassador program during that time and have a few interviews lined up with cryptoshills.
You can check their Telegram, this is a legitimate project.

And when is that 1.1 release going to be?

Thanks user this looks better than 99% of the other shitcoins shilled here. Bought a reasonaby sized bag

I think that 1.1 should be released in early to mid april. But I'm not totally sure.

cmc says 45 million cap and 4 million circulating, how does that work? :) genuine question.

So why is this Coin special?

This. Needs to be explained

NP, it seems like the type of business that can come out swinging given some time. No hypie Blockchain 4.0 space age nonsense being spewed by them.
CEO is a family man with like 2 fucking kids and is also the lead engineer of the whole thing. COO is a young dude but he knows his shit and has gone totally savage mode before.
The fact that they didn't fuck off with little funding in the middle of a bear market says a lot, also their Telegram bot is better than a lot of the shit I seen, stuff like this kind of tells me a lot.
I'de give it time, it will moon.
Their testnet is also running flawlessly, I'm a part of it.

Sure, I can explain this.
They were running their ICO in December and didn't really sell a lot (again, lack in the marketing department at that time).
Basically theres a pre-ico fund that is going to be burned too, that drives the supply down by about 20m, i would check this document regarding the coin/token supply for more info, drive.google.com/open?id=1YaKFxNXx7wu5tv2LvsNmQiPP-HmMtPYopwifJ268tVs

25000 for a masternode, disregarding liquidity is 2500 USD right now? Does this give shares in the exchange fees divided equally between the 100 masternodes? Also, mining rewards?

Thank you for answering the questions :)

Yeah, you have that right, at least I believe so, I am 95% certain. No problem, getting on a flight now so wont be responding until tomorrow.