Writer/actor

>writer/actor
>thinking about how to get a creative project off of the ground
>don't want to pay for big name talent
>realize that I can hire struggling actresses for next to nothing
>the pool of extremely hot and at least moderately talented women who would do ANYTHING for a break is fucking staggering
>the amount of technical people who would work on my shoestring and chewing gum project for little pay and a check on their resume is staggering
>just need $$$

How does Jow Forums feel about producing a tv pilot that could be pitched to Netflix?

Attached: mhm.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Only if you have a body like your pic

I'm a dude, but I could probably land her as an actress.

I can see the outline of her puffy nipples

Tv shows are fucking bullshit.
Just racking up ridiculous budget.

Meanwhile podcasts are doing much better numbers with very little budget

I plan on doing this but with documentaries as they are cheaper to produce and can be pretty much about anything. Pretending to hire desperate struggling actresses seems like an easy way to get a constant stream of good pussy, have you done it before?

Doesn't matter, this is a woman's world.

Podcasts don't net as huge of a return even if they perform well though.

No, but I'd be happy get a constant stream of good pussy and do a show.

Are you suggesting that I pimp out my actresses to high-rolling producers to get funding?

Those are muffin nipples, the best kind.

did she have her breasts removed?
my neighbor is a cancer survivor too
wouldallowhertosuckmydick/10

Attached: savings.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

No, not really. Write some low key man hating pulp about a woman who's life takes off after she dumps her useless husband & how she realised how much he has been holding her back.

checked Look at those trips. Do you have any ideas?

Attached: 1527747113989.png (472x625, 498K)

I'm not writing for Lifetime.

>Podcasts don't net as huge of a return even if they perform well though.

Whats the profit rate on tv shows? Cant be very high.

Hey biz bro music producer here who’s always wanted to write a score for a show/movie. If this actually starts moving reach out to me via melgvrth@protonmail and I’ll be more than happy to write a score for free to build my portfolio.

Several. I could bang out the screen play for an hour long pilot in a week, maybe two if I've got other stuff on my plate.

Depends on how big of a hit it is.

I'm up for the idea.

Who the fuck gets to talk to Netflix?

Serious question, how would somebody with a pilot even get a meeting with Netflix? And if you could get the meeting, why not take the meeting first before making the pilot.

Have you ever done creative stuff before? It's a lot like shopping around a novel or a screenplay, although I could probably shop Netflix a screenplay and let them finance it.

I've actually tried to go through the process of pitching a show to Netflix. You can't pitch it to them directly. Find a production company that has worked for them, and tell them your idea. They'll go through the whole process of getting funding and getting it approved by Netflix.

How much creative control do you usually retain? Or is that in the hands of the production company? Would it make a difference if I was using an agent who normally does publishing?

SOURCE

Nah, investing and entertainment always just seemed like a bad idea to me.

A model who fizzled out too early before the big leagues but is still fire.

Best bet for Netflix wpuld probably be to get an audience somewhere else.
Most of whats on there is shit they bought from somewhere else.

You can definitely go through an agent, and they'll put you in a room with Netflix people, but in the end they'll just ask what production company you're using. And that will affect their decision.

If you have a very clear vision the production company shouldn't really get in your way. There are tons to choose from (that have already worked with Netflix) so it's just a matter of finding the right fit. But before you go through all of that, try to make your own pilot if possible. Can just be a crappy after effects storyboard type thing, but the more developed the idea the better your chances are. Tons of people have ideas/scripts, so you'll want to stand out as much as possible to grease the skids

Does she have titty and pussy pics or nah?

Also a good example of this is someone like Justin Roiland. He had decades of experience making his own animations, voice acting, writing, etc. They were mostly crude but they got the point across, so when it came time to working with other people, they knew he could be trusted to lead a more scaled production. Some unknown 20 year old pitching the exact same idea to Adult Swim probably wouldn't have gotten approved.

nigger i am a fucking incredible actor, where are you

>tv pilot
Why?

Why not a movie at least?

Off for a bit. Will be back later.

There is Syfy since I have at least one sci-fi/fantasy idea.

That makes sense. I'll see what I can do.

No.

Nomadic.

Because I don't have the budget for a movie.

If you have the budget for a pilot you'd the budget for a movie

correction: where are you holding auditions

also, TIME WARNER TIME WARNER TIME WARNER

HBO just got bought up by AT&T and is wanting to threaten Netflix's hegemony. I'd assume this means they are ready to throw money at a few projects that arent racemixing/liberal centric, as they will have to go for that niche if they want in to the industry. Also they gutted the fuck out of Time warner so they have money to spare.

Probably if you just make something that gets a lot of views on any social media site would be enough that somebody with money takes a lot.

he's right tho
basically any story taht paints whites as evil, women as strong, etc. will sell like fucking hotcakes
compromise your integrity to get paid

Yo bro I’m down I’m an actor and good looking
Not even LARPing