Is he right biz?

Did core fuck up bitcoin? This guy is starting to get to me. Not sure what to think anymore

Attached: craig tweet.png (898x546, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1107255850845028353
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: craigmeme.png (2000x1757, 837K)

LMAO

naw dude scammer faketoshi

Yeah, that was low, but I don't see how that answear the op question though

I have a noob question. Couldnt Bitcoiners just decide to use the original version of the Bitcoin code, instead of his rebranded clone? Why need another satoshi vision version if you can just start using his original vision?

The most asinine argument put forward yet. He said he had info to release around mid-end 2019 that would end bitcoin. If this is it, what a failure.

That is what they claim to do with bsv. I'm not a coder so it's hard for me to asses the validity of that. But his confidence and all his patents, along with a professional looking team has me second guessing about btc. It's hard to get answear from the btc camp about the issue to. Everytime I try to ask a question it is met with slander and personal attack

That guy may be right, but he is making very big enemies. Wouldn't be surprised if the next thing in Satoshi's vision is his house on fire.

stop shilling this scammer

bsv is ethereum classic but worse, because it's not the canon bitcoin (BTC, based on accumulated work since the time of the fork as well as general acceptance). the market already favored ETH in that case. Buying bsv is making the bet that a worse ethereum classic would win. Also, Craig's insinuation is patently false. bitcoin is open source. if the developers are making a change that is going to happen that is actually bad, the community and you as an individual can go elsewhere or make a competing fork. market acceptance is what's important to attract miners, which provide the security. BSV is very vulnerable to 51% attack, but is so irrelevant nobody would take the time.

Attached: cw.png (463x191, 19K)

The fact that that faggot brony hates CSW is a feather in the good doctor's cap desuyo

>BSV is very vulnerable to 51% attack, but is so irrelevant nobody would take the time.

honestly it needs to be done just to shut the fucking cunt up

that faggot brony is a billionaire and you're not

>implying he is

Tell your pedo boss to stop shitting up biz with low IQ shills

>Did core fuck up bitcoin?
yes and no
they fucked up not increasing the block and they fucked up segwit miner incentives wise (watch peter rizuns explanation about this!) but that's it. btc is till the same bitcoin it was in 2015-2017. if you start up an old legacy wallet pre-fork it works just the same. you don't have to use segwit especially should not use it for wallets securing your funds.

probably better to just ignore it. he wouldn't shut up if it got 51% attacked. he would just sue and tweet more angry shit

BTC
>taken over by Blockstream, which is invested in by Bilderberg and MasterCard, major off-chain modifications

BCH
>Satoshi's original whitepaper coin with a moderate blocksize increase and couple small on-chain modifications

BSV
>Satoshi's original whitepaper coin with an enormous blocksize increase

that's the objective truth, anything else is spin by shills. you're welcome

Attached: 1506230265048.jpg (250x329, 15K)

No he's not. Lying is bad, user.
I love how the BTC maximalists have finally started to walk back their support for the Core insane asylum even now that it is too late. You can feel the edifice finally crumbling.
Now prepared to get villified by the retards in this thread for telling the truth. Clownworld indeed.

Attached: cigarpepe.jpg (249x249, 41K)

compare the total work and hashrate. I hold equal amounts of all 3 and think that's the best strategy. anything could happen in the clown world and there doesn't appear to be much risk of 51% attacks despite the massive hashrate differentials. let's be real here. if AXA isn't just trying to kill bitcoin, it will go to the moon with the backing it has. if they are going to kill it or it turns out their direction has some fatal flaws, the market will pour money into the other two forks and miners will then have a new battle. Holding all of the bitcoin forks is the only sensible option if you're established. going all in on one or the other is hubris when it's such a cheap hedge at the moment (or just simply not even splitting your forks after BTC/BCH and having them on reserve)

Take your reasonable investor's perspective and get the fuck outta here right now. We're trying to maintain a proper cesspit here, user.
All meming aside, I can't disagree other than to say rather than go all in on your favorite chain, just overweight so that if you are right you can at least wave your bigger crypto-dick in the faces of the rubes who were wrong.

no idea, but he and pedo aussie always provide good entertainment

twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1107255850845028353

Don't forget his roided out lawyer.

>don't trust BTC core! protocol doesnt change
>buy my fork instead!
He actually thinks people are morons

we are not mid nor end 2019

still how can anyone believe this is satoshi?
he cant code, cant prove he has the private keys. all he can do is talk.
is the reason people follow him because they wish they were in btc from its birth?

Do we really need to have a thread for every shitpost this guy makes on Twitter? The fact that he gets so much press despite being outed as a scammer and a retard is maddening. It's like pro wrestling, everyone knows it's scripted and fake but they still enjoy it. Except in this case the wrestler actually believes he's legit and everyone laughs at him.

there is a market of morons - his target audience.

There is no democratic decision making in Bitcoin. The decisions are made by people with the most hashpower and clout in the community, not people holding Bitcoin. Questioning or even asking questions about Bitcoin is akin to fudding.

Attached: pyr.jpg (500x533, 242K)

He is definitely right! You cant fucking change a protocol.

A brainlet who doesn‘t understand what bait is

You cant go back with the segwit and RBF cancer. BCH and BSV dont have it but BCH has other crap on it. BSV is the only pure one.

>What was the UASF?

>decisions are made by people with the most hashpower

Stop being so deluded. Core is dictating everything in BTC

>pure, distilled newfag

When will we finally have an AI that can precisely predict crimes and accidents before they happen and prevent them TELL ME MR. DR. CRAIG NAKAMOTO MOTHER FUCKER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1841142-is_this_real_life.jpg (700x493, 69K)