Anyone know about this shitcoin?

My colleagues just told me this coin was going to x10 this month easy. Are they larping?

I'm pretty new in crypto and it's only on IDEX, which looks like a complicated exchange...

Attached: 5.png (640x360, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.v-id.org/march_monthly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already working and interesting product, loads of experience in the field, big ass companies working together. transparent supply. 2m market cap.

What else do u need?

4x since yesterday so only 2x more to go.

nice try shill.

this is the most obivous discord pnd so far

Seems like a nice dip atm, perfect for a buy-in you reckon? Is IDEX exchange trustworthy?

It's by far the best exchange in crypto. It's attached to your own wallet.

i may be retarded but is there any way to get the chart to auto-refresh?

I love IDEX. I have 10k AURA and IDXM membership token. One of exchanges with great interface for an android unlike Hotbit of Cryptopia. Btw. I'm dumping my VDT for CHX at this point.

We're near the end of day 2 of it taking off, up to you if that means it's too late or not.

I went in twice, got some decent gains I'm happy with, wary of going back in at this point, but it is a dip so... I guess now's the time if you're bullish.

Of course it's just speculation, could go up a couple more times, or die off entirely. 10-20 ETH seems to really get it moving in either direction. Just keep in mind it's most likely going to dump if it hasn't already.

Last time it jumped a decent amount it was around 1800 CST / 1900 EST yesterday, and since then it found new highs twice, so in 4-5 hours we may see movement again.

ITT Ranjesh talks to himself.

WARNING, PAJEET SCAM COIN!

Yeah maybe wait a bit but probably a good entry soon

>WARNING, PAJEET SCAM COIN!
Legit team from Netherlands with more than 10 years of experience.. srly? pajeets? R you deliberately trying to spread fud to buy at lower prices, biztard?

Thank you user, I'm reading up on IDEX so I can move a few ETH in there.

It seems like this coin has a lot of potential with the team/company, #1 IDEX volume, a very low market cap and a good/working use case.

I have noticed the buy and sell order spread is quite broad. Do you recommend limit or market orders for buying this coin?

Or not... 2 weeks seems like a good default time to wait in this case. Flipped my HOT for CHX instead.

It's a gamble indeed. Yet i don't remember any other coin going in the top by volume within days. Threw a couple eth in it, let's see where it will fly.

I am also kinda of new here too and I thought I was being smart listening to all the fudsters screaming SCAM when LTO was like 2 mill marketcap then it fucking went up for 3 weeks straight to 9-10 Mill cap. I should have trusted my gut. I actually got in V-ID today and dont plan on sellling anytime soon.

same here, let biz sell their 3 eth buys for 9 eth, i put everything i have here since it has all the signs of a x5 at least (lto went for more than 10m if you take the supply of mainnet that could be converted into account), and this is better in everyway than lto.

Holy shit you are right! LTO was like 40-50 mill cap. Im loading up more. We can easily pull an LTO and do same or bigger numbers. V-ID is so early to not take advantage. Imagine when Reddit starts shilling and youtubers. Any day now blockchain brad is going to send out a tweet about his next scheduled interview with V-ID I bet.

All in

Yesterday around this time it started gaining momentum.

Looks like it's clawing it's way back up again, low enough to jump in still if people are wanting to risk it another day, let's see if it gets another all time high or nah.

My aunt told me that this is a 100x coin. So I bought as much as possible. But now I need more money sirs. Not done with accumulating, yet. How do I get more money to buy more coins?

Great interface??? The interface is so fucking cancerous on Android. My OnePlus 6 lags a shitton on it.

Or is there an app for it? I've been using the browser site.

got in yesterday, bought 2 times and sold 2 times for CHX in the end
u can try make some bucks of it but it could possibly go down any minute if the crowd decides it

V-ID just announced a new partnership with US manufacturer, Krohne, which has over 512M USD in sales every year.

source?

Their telegram channel

@vidtoken

Holy...they did indeed confirm Krohne as client on their telegram.
Okay, moon mission.

I just saw that they are partnered with Airbus as well.

Airbus did over 12 billion (10 Billion euros) in revenue and has 40,000 employees.

They are also working with IBM.

If you arent in VIDT knowing this and it having only 50 million circulating supply you deserve to miss this moon mission

This coin has has such an explosive start. I like everything I see about it so far. On top of the big partners we already knew they had, we just got another juicy one.

This project is like Factom but made sexy and slick. The infographics on their telegram are top notch so you know theycare dedicating money to hyping their game up. This is the kind of flash you want from a team for mad gainzz

Just did some dyor and found out the team has a buy back and burn program as well as the utility itself allowing for the tokens to have less circulating supply. We are in for a nice run here fellas.

I saw that too. It’s like LTO better and no supply fud.

fuck the next qnt 10x ez

What is the circ. supply?

enough now hurry up and buy

From my research it seems like total supply is 64M with 16M of it allocated to the team and locked for 5years.

Guys go look at their telegram channel. They announced a new client today.

Attached: 1B17D241-EF9F-4FE7-8C2B-D676E6B4349D.jpg (524x499, 49K)

about.v-id.org/march_monthly/

Thanks

Attached: FA3B94CD-BA6B-4854-B475-676AD6F93B37.jpg (750x567, 166K)

Attached: FEF2D682-B8A1-47CA-BE4B-80A30FF63C50.jpg (514x922, 124K)

KIN

So many more partnership announcements to come. Well be at 20 cents in no time.

Holy shit... now we know where the Airbus client comes from

Who knows the extent to which these clients already use their services, but big potential if more Wididi accounts adopt V-ID. Allianz (126 billion Euro revenue), Lloyd’s register (£881 mm revenue), EVO (~500 mm revenue). Offices in NL and UK.

>My colleagues
Bull. Fucking. Shit. Pajeets.

> Muh Pajeets

Can't possibly be genuine interest in new token which already has adoption sitting at 2M mcap...

I doubt pajeets even have 150 ETH just to 2x. This is done for.

Sauce?

It explains it in the whitepaper.

I can’t look on tele at work, who’s the new client?

>I can’t look on tele at work, who’s the new client?
US manufacturer, Krohne

It's about to blow

Holy fuck its consolidating

It's so lean