CHX- The comfiest hold

From Sascha on Telegram:

"Just a few mainnet updates: we are on track with the mainnet release end of the month. Mainnet and token swap guidelines and timeline overview will be released early next week. At a quick glance, we will allow the token swap to happen indefinitely via MEW and our OWN wallet (and participating exchanges), meaning people will have plenty of time to swap their tokens in the next months. The current CHX tokens (ERC-20) will be frozen at some point in time, when sufficient exchanges are available for the new CHX protocol. This will ensure liquidity and maximum comfort for everyone, and we want to make this as stress-free and simple as possible. Several videos and guides will be provided, so that everyone can follow the process and no one gets left behind. We are super excited for the coming weeks and months. Stay tuned, blog post is coming soon ..."

Attached: own.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpYa6CMno8
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY
weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/
weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/
weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/
weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/
cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/
youtu.be/baiZMWRleDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you want to understand @OwnMarket? Here you Go!

cryptotapas.com/this-project-is-aiming-to-disrupt-multi-trillion-dollar-industry/

Brad’s interview
youtu.be/kTQmq3DGLNY

Tom’s interview
youtu.be/ItF4MGGZM3U

Crypto Lark’s interview
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpYa6CMno8

AMA #1
youtu.be/nzMW06Dtv0U
AMA #2
youtu.be/M05a-PNnI64
AMA#3
youtu.be/1jUI-bcwev8
AMA#4
youtu.be/rHAZ2zpTYY4
AMA #5
youtu.be/lkNoidsN4LE
AMA #6
youtu.be/4H4CxWOImkY

weown.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-owns-tokenized-ecosystem/

weown.com/blog/big-brands-want-to-get-closer-to-investors-but-current-systems-wont-let-them/

weown.com/blog/why-security-tokenization-will-come-of-age-in-2019/

weown.com/blog/how-does-the-tokenization-market-work-and-whos-doing-it-best/

cryptotapas.com/overcooking-potential-blockchain/

Interview: How can SMEs get greater access to capital and grow their business?
youtu.be/baiZMWRleDI

This project is aiming to disrupt Multi-Trillion Dollar industry

Delete This, also sage in all fields. Jow Forums doesn't deserve this.

Devs lied about tokenizing half a billion dollars of assets, when it was fake testnet stuff. An user on here tried it and increase it to 2 trillion dollars. It's all FAKE. Devs lied about having STO's lined up until 2020, but in the last AMA dev said there were only 9 small businesses that were interested in doing an STO with them. Chx is a centralized illegal security. Devs sold their ETH at the bottom. They are bankrupt. Devs are DUMPING their chx on us on Idex. They have no money to get listed on exchanges. No big names want to partner with them. Everyone is leaving their telegram in droves. FRAUD SCAM PUMP AND DUMP

Fags get in here this is the floor. It's going to 3 at least.

>fake testnet stuff.
>testnet
>fake data

Attached: 1549210181311.png (1000x432, 165K)

Do you have all this shit saved in a text file and just copy and paste it every chance you get?

No one is listening to you, just stop copying and pasting and shut the fuck up you fucking idiot, please. You're more annoying than the nano fudder.

I am the one user that shilled chx on biz for the last 5 months from sub 1 million marketcap to 25 million marketcap. I used brain washing techniques on all of you. It is a pump and dump scam shitcoin. I've stopped shilling it and exposed the devs are FRAUDS. Devs are DUMPING and people are leaving their telegram in droves. Price is tanking. Get out while you are still in profit. It's going back to sub 1 million where this shitcoin belongs. It is easy to get someone to believe in something, much harder to convince them they were scammed.

chx will be the first crypto that gets mass adoption because tokenizing assets is the best use case for crypto and businesses that use chx don't know they are using blockchain...

another reason chx will moon is because holding chx is the only way non accredited investors can profit from the upcoming sto bubble.

i know my shit. i got in btc at $2.70 10 years ago. got in ethereum early. made bank on ico's. chx and sto's are the next big thing

try to get atleast 10,000 chx and put them in a masternode. hold until chx is 10-100bn marketcap in 2-5 years

>I am the one user that shilled chx on biz for the last 5 months

No you weren't. This is also another pasta. Stfu.

you are a fraud that was me
I also invented oww my balls and the fud about the devs dumping which is complete bullshit btw

>chx will be the first crypto that gets mass adoption because tokenizing assets is the best use case for crypto and businesses that use chx don't know they are using blockchain...
>another reason chx will moon is because holding chx is the only way non accredited investors can profit from the upcoming sto bubble.
>i know my shit. i got in btc at $2.70 10 years ago. got in ethereum early. made bank on ico's. chx and sto's are the next big thing
>try to get atleast 10,000 chx and put them in a masternode. hold until chx is 10-100bn marketcap in 2-5 years
this is what i posted when i was shilling chx. he just copy pasted it. i am sorry i have good shill game and made you fall for this scam.

>the devs dumping which is complete bullshit btw
own are dumping their biz development tokens on idex and have been for months. the dev tokens unlock in march and will dump them all on you guys.

if you really want to hold this shitocin, sell and buy back lower

These are all salient points. I would also like to add that the whole premise of this project is flawed and demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of securities law. The point of STOs is that they are legally complaint, meaning you either have to register them as a security or file an exemption e.g. through a Reg D and then require KYC for investors. Own's comical claim that they can magically circumvent all this because muh blockchain is really all you need to know about this token and where it's headed.

yes it's all a fraud thats why they already have businesses lined up for sto's because they are too retarded to understand that they get scammed by sascha and his crew

what is the meme amount to make it, 10k?

well known scam coin, stay away

non-scam STOs have been out for years unlike this one.

>I also invented oww my balls
I was literally the oww my balls poster and can prove it. Why would you lie about that? BTW fuck this stupid coin
>OWW MY BALLS

Thanks, I made 40 ETH from listening to your shills and buying at 12cents.

Do you think that PerkinsCole or Sullivan & Worcester have ensured that all relevant legislation has been complied with globally? Perkins Cole LLP did assist Amazon with their IPO after all.

Have a look and a think about their other partners. Where is this heading?! ;)

Attached: OWN Partners.png (794x363, 29K)

FuDder/shillfag identified

Attached: faggot.jpg (717x1390, 373K)

Which ones?

>Thanks, I made 40 ETH from listening to your shills and buying at 12cents.
cool. i sold my chx for fantom

Where did he go??

If they really are working with US law firms, the lawyers are going to tell them they can't do an STO in 10 minutes or whatever Sansa's retarded tweet said. They're either lying about what their platform does or lying about being legally compliant.

Is this what pure delusion looks like? Goddamn

Kek, shrimpcock can't find anything better to do with his time than lie on a gypsy goat herding forum? KEK

Or alternatively you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Nah I ain't fudding. Also Ray you can suck my dick. Stay poor faggot. 10k Chx kek. Also It's hilarious how dilusional you look accusing everyone in the telegram of being me. Did you notice no one ever agrees with you when you try to roast me? Because you are a retarded poor fuck.

kys faggot

Attached: 15863C7D-D6E2-4AC9-B6E3-400FE7D11331.jpg (1125x1116, 235K)

> if you really want to hold this shitocin, sell and buy back lower

You're such a shitbag yogesh, nobody is filling your 50chx buys

How many times does it have to be repeated. The CHX coin is not a STO, it's a utility token used for paying fees and txn's, Own is among other things, a security token marketplace where you can buy/sell legally compliant STO's and other assets. CHX is not traded as a STO on this platform and never will be because it is not a STO.

I sold my chx yesterday. I noticed the fudders always have specific points and the shills never have an answer other than petty insults like in this thread. Also every thread is the same same scammy “how many chx to make it” stuff or the shills repeating things the team said, as if we’re supposed to take their word for it after all the deception already.

Attached: Kekk.jpg (863x1332, 621K)

Securitize. But some “lowercased” pajeet chx shill used to get angry whenever this word is mentioned. TZERO and Securitize is a winner. Look at CrunchBase. Unfortunately retail gags will not be able to invest except in tZERO.

>salient points
kek jesus christ kys

Either they are lying about compliance and their relationship with international law firms in which case they are absolutely fucked, or this is a legitimate project. Which is more likely?

>own are dumping their biz development tokens on idex and have been for months. the dev tokens unlock in march and will dump them all on you guys.

If tokens unlock in March, they can't be dumping them now can they?

The next two months should demonstrate just how far ahead of the game that CHX are. It is worth doing some research. The fud is mindlessly repeated in every CHX thread and no single poster has yet been able to back up their claims.

Lol, you obviously didn't DYOR...

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1309x1020, 219K)

I'm always in the telegram btw. You can't get rid of me. And you're poor af. Stay salty fagboy

“Michael” from the OWN trading channel is one of the repeated shillers here.

youre free to do so but
the fudders just want to fill their bags
its always the same copypasta and all their "arguments" got deposed in the last AMA

naw, fudders scared him off

Bump, we're frens here.

Attached: 1547767390496.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Literally just a mash up of all the stale FUD pasta. You blew your load too soon, Ramesh.

>Either they are lying about compliance and their relationship with international law firms in which case they are absolutely fucked, or this is a legitimate project. Which is more likely?
Or the law firm tells them what everyone else in the industry always knows - that STOs have to be registered or exempted - and their whole value proposition of fast and cheap tokenization goes out the window and the platform is worthless.