LONG TESLA

Attached: 897987234.png (465x243, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DY9VqEkDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

absolutely not

Still waiting for them to release a proper suv

Attached: 866B9E58-110A-483C-82DB-3FB664ED2D6F.jpg (960x720, 122K)

?

t. enraged europoors

? What. Say what’s on your mind you fucking mute

How is the X not a proper SUV. That wasn't self explanatory?

I’m a leaf and I would buy a Tesla if they made a proper suv not ultra compact crossover like Model X

That’s like saying Honda HR-V is a proper suv.

Ni hao fellow leaf

Habbedin bros

Get out of Ontario and back to BC where you belong

I have multiple properties in Ontario and BC. Have you paid your rent yet this month?

>proper suv
Lol. An SUV in any form is a bastardization of a pickup truck and a station wagon. You could not have more boorish tastes than asserting some kind of selective purity in the space. Haha. Fucking "proper" SUV. Go buy a Jeep Wrangler or something, Cletus.

I'm just fucking with you, by the way.

Yeah, in fact I did

Attached: 1D08D292-18C8-4792-AAD8-23B22670F68F.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

model Y is flaming garbage and elon constantly memes his way into the jaws of the sec, so no thanks

>elon constantly memes his way into the jaws of the sec

Attached: 1541973352810.png (1054x578, 524K)

The best car manufacturers are in Europe so I don't see why we would be

>The best car manufacturers are in Europe so I don't see why we would be
No, Achmed, the Japanese make the best, most reliable cars. The only people who drive European models are either fags who want to signal their fagginess or rich people who can afford the inevitable repairs from the notoriously shoddy European workmanship. Volkswagen are cheap so they're pretty popular here and I have yet to see a single one more than a couple of years old that something electrical didn't go out like the power windows or locks or some shit. And it's not like everybody doesn't know this as they typically rank last on reliability reports. BMW's, Mercs, Audi's, and dear God don't mention Jaguar. Pure shit. Then only good Merc is one from the 80s with the diesel and the only reason those lasted was the ridiculous reinforcements necessary in the engine to withstand the compression.
Japanese cars are the best hands down followed by Korean makes, then American cars while shitty and bland are at least reasonably reliable, and dead last is European trash that guaranteed will leave you with a hefty tow bill at least twice a year.

Attached: 585A87D0-2A41-4EBC-92E1-85699BDD4D73.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Euro cars are better than US but the Nips are undisputed champs.

>(You)
>think fishmongers can actually into cars unlike the guys who invented them
>will never drive a Maybach

Looks so fucking bland. I don't understand how anyone can think Telsa will survive in the long term. They have a couple of neat gimmicks but they're not that impressive.

>Huge quality control problems IE being delivered with orange peel, scratches, panel gaps, terrible welds.

>Can't meet production quota's

>In debt and never turned a profit

>Hard time selling in certain states because of third party and dealership laws

>HUGE global competition from American, European, South Korean, Hong Kong and Chinese companies

>HUGE power decrease is cold weather to the point you lose up to 30% of battery capacity and takes up to 6 hours to charge even with the super charger

>MEME CEO that often has mental breakdowns and is taking on too many other projects

SHORT TESLA

Attached: 360.jpg (680x887, 63K)

user I...

youtube.com/watch?v=5DY9VqEkDoU

I've had a VW for 18 years and it has given me close to no trouble. Most people I know that bought VW or Mercedes are quite happy with their reliability. I think you are just an American projecting your problems on your perceived rivals.

Cope. A great car is measured in terms of performance, not reliability. In fact, only s o y boys and women would measure a car by its reliability. Do you want reliability? Go ride a bus.
Also it's interesting why European cars are only unreliable in USA. Perhaps because Americans are so dumb to the point that they don't have yearly inspections required by law unlike in Europe?
Yeah, stick with your plastic chink cars which are only made for manlets since they are so small.

WOW ITS A CAR

Fuck Elon Musk, and fuck Jannies

>Euro cars are better than US
Only if you are willing to pay more to keep them running. Personally, my idea of a "better" car is one that will make it 200k miles with routine maintenance. American cars deliver this while European cars generally do not.
>I've had a VW for 18 years and it has given me close to no trouble.
Possibly. There's an anecdata for everything but statistically VWs are trash.
>Most people I know that bought VW or Mercedes are quite happy with their reliability.
What does "quite happy" even mean? It is a fact that the OEMs you mention have worse reliability than the competition. You are raging against reality.
>I think you are just an American projecting your problems on your perceived rivals.
Nope but nice cope though.
> Americans are so dumb to the point that they don't have yearly inspections required by law
This is false. Don't let ignorance get in the way of the rest of your roastie tier emotion-based factless argument though.