It's official, the crypto markets are finally entering the denial phase

It's official, the crypto markets are finally entering the denial phase.

Attached: p4_2.jpg (768x624, 95K)

>he thinks we're out of complacency or will be for the next 5 years

Attached: 489279286.jpg (251x251, 45K)

We're staying at euphoria for the next 50 years.

Attached: 7575485.jpg (960x647, 123K)

you are right but this is where complacency is located

I feeling depressed though

fuck

Attached: 1552848212550.jpg (768x624, 153K)

You are most deluded if you think we aren't between anger and depression. Perma bears are of the same cancer as perma bulls

this. twitter is full of "w-we w-will c-come b-back soon, imagine when we hit 300k$/BTC !!!! "

lmao. delusional boomer and later adopter fortnitekids really think that bitcoin going to be over 4000$ ever again.

many will get rekt when the real dumping begins, remember to buy shitcoins because btc price will drop and altcoins will go high.
it will be ruff ride after everyone tethering and it will dump too.

Attached: 1552848212550.jpg (768x624, 155K)

bingo

We are clearly still in Euphoria

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 19.08.58.jpg (696x154, 27K)

> btc going bellow 1k

Attached: 1542748535014.jpg (953x644, 173K)

This. I can refer to myself and everyone close to me. Delusion and greed of all the bears is really bullish though!
Sundays are always slow u emotional faggots

These chart threads always bring out the biggest fucking brainlets I swear

Bitcoin bottomed at the 200 week moving average. Either accept this or chase at 6k

They dont even know what MAs are, theyre bad investors. They honestly just look at chart lines and try to predict its movement off its fucking chart with no indicators. Theyre who we make money off, dont help them, they wont help themselves.

Biz learned to short some weeks ago so we are now going for a full golden bullrun towards 50k, prove me wrong

If ((they)) are in control of the price then ((they)) already know about your 200 MA meme lines.

((They)) have been professionally looking after money for decades & centuries, and are happy to play the long game with greater patience than the autists on this board.

When ((they)) are finished accumulating, the price will rise.

>bad traders/speculators
>probably bad investors too because this market is speculative and immature
The lines only work because of mass hysteria. It's all just a circle jerk and is more faith-based than reason-based.

Also ((they)) will not be responsible for the price rise from their own purchases. Rather, ((they)) through media manipulation will make the next batch of normies push up the price.

Recent examples of this include the CBOE thing and ETH not a security. This recent pump is a trap.

we're unironically in disbelief lol. bitcoin, ethereum, and now even unqiue alts like makerdao have matured an insane amount since the last bull-run. Now we moon because of #DeFi. People in South America and part of Asia and the Middle-East need loans and financial products asap, and the crypto industry is their only solution. Decentralized finance is pretty much ready to use already. We moon now. Full bubble-rage during 2020 election season because of central banking issues.

for fucks sake im so sick of this market, i feel no pumps or dumps anymore and this sideways shit is like chinese water torture

>ID: G0I

good goy

WHAT WAS THAT
WE'RE GOING UP BOYS

you're in denial alright

If a huge green candle goes from ~4k right to 6k so fast that it feels like "chasing" when you're trying to buy, then it's an obvious sign of heavy manipulation and even more reason not to buy.

That's not whats going to happen, it'll just keep grinding higher while delusional permabears keep waiting for a pullback that never comes. Eventually it reaches a breaking point and they FOMO in like the retards they are

No we're not in denial.

uh oh

Attached: uhoh.png (1562x694, 58K)

It's not going higher. Three chances since December to break the ~4k barrier and it failed. All the pumps were low volume. People are going to FOMO panic sell when the massive dump begins.

its almost so sad how you late adopter fortnite kids are waiting old boomer tech fomo bullrun to come back.

it will never come back again. bitcoin wont never ever be over 4000$ again. you missed the 30000x bitcoin pamp and thats it.

its fucking 2020. ther is much more better technologies out there than boomer-bitcoin.

it also feels so stupid to buy a fraction of a "coin" for fucking thousands of dollars.

nobody even uses btc to anything. like 0.01% of the companies even accepts it.
everyone just wants to get rich, not because the tech, and the tech is absolute shit 2008 -tier.

bitcoin hasnt even evolved in decades its old and obsolete GARBAGE

thats rich when some 2017 latecomer faggot calls me a late adopter

i've got 13 btc and will buy more if it crashes harder. It won't, though.

Bitcoins been stuck at 3k for 7 months.

This isnt a "period" this is the endgame.

Its true price is 3k.

jesus christ some of you are the actual worst, uninformed "traders" on the face of the fucking planet. at least learn about moving averages, or fucking something to give you any clue what you're talking about. shit, man, markets over a long period aren't guessing games, fuckin educate yourself.

Some of the most well known trend analysts have been wrong over and over and over when it comes to crypto. TA is a meme.