>Why arent millenials buying houses anymore

Attached: daeeoukylek21.jpg (607x720, 55K)

So how much did one earn?

and now the average income is 1/20th the price of a new house

Damn they really fucked us over big time... how did this happen?

so basically everything matches up to inflation.
nice analysis retard

the answer is out there

Attached: download (25).jpg (277x182, 17K)

Stagnant wages due to increase in labor (women and immigration)

Increase in price of goods and services due to monopolization/cartels

Increase in price of housing due to foreign investors

After they reaped the rewards from their parents business, they had to take over. They then made executive decisions to import immigrants to drive wages down and have cheap labor for their businesses there by doubling profits. Boomers get to ride away into the sunset just as everything is coming to a head leaving millennials to hold the bags.

Millennials make up about 35% of real estate sales lad

Oh and college/university lowered their iq to entry

Basically inline with inflation, except for tuition which is propped up by the government handing out student loans like candy to children.

>Not buying the ATH in the middle of a credit bubble
Guess the millennials weren't as stupid as everyone thought.

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

Never understood why they would allow foreign investors to purchase property.

My mother is 70 and said the pic in the OP is pretty spot on

In 1971, the Nixon administration cancelled the convertibility of the US dollar into gold, then foreign governments depegged their currency from the US dollar and thereafter fiat only relied on itself.

Average US home price today: 200k

Average US salary 59k

Still some discrepancy though for sure.

See Average Income you dummy

or because 2 billions people in china and india stopped being farmers?

So tired of the "hurr ddurr muh white manufacturing workers"

The Jews got to you too...thats the 'average household' income, NOT average US salary.
The median price of a house is $275k while median SALE price is $227k.
I could go on and on but as a boomer, I feel for you kids...I really do.

Attached: imhelpin.jpg (300x201, 19K)

Daily reminder that Bitcoin is how we defeat the eternal Boomer.

the page shows the price of a new home.
it's easy to assume that the average price was lower.

>Ride off into the sunset
We'll see what happens when enough of them start cashing out their retirement investments at the same time.

Yeah if you live in a meme city like San Francisco maybe. I live in Houston making 100k and bought a house 5 years ago for 180k.

>Average US salary 59k
more like 30k if leave out the top 1%
back then, the money spread across all income classes was fairly even, with the top 1% not having that much money comparitevly
now the 1% soaked up ALL the cash from everyone below
theres a chart floating around that pops up every now and then on biz
>"hehe goy see, the average is still high! dont mind that the elite pushes it up several thousands upwards"

I suspect the average salary in the US is higher than stats like this report, not lower... Something tells me it's just a (((meme))) to make people who make 80k+ feel like they're winning so they stay complacent, when actually it's average these days. I'm surrounded by people who make as much as me (low 6 figures), or more.

It might have actually been the median, not average, my b.

>I'm surrounded by people who make as much as me (low 6 figures), or more.
you pointed out the problem western society currently has
>if me and my neighbours have it good then that means everyone does
ofcourse people with a high salary will move to a nice neighborhood where everyone else has a high salary too
no sane person would live in a ghetto next to niggers if they can afford a house or appartement in a 100% suburban area
for one guy like you there are 10 monkeys living off of welfare and minimum wage jobs
and it doesnt stop with money either, here in germany almost ALL pro-immigrant voters come from assbackwards sub 10k village towns in bumfuck nowhere where their inbred families live in a 100% white environment, those retards only see brown people from books and TV
meanwhile people living in slumblocks in high pop cities like berlin and hamburg vote right wing because they see muslims and niggers chimping out on a daily basis

And who cares? Society is always devided into 2 parts. Either you wanna make it or not. Nowadays basically anyone can make it, except they are mentally handicaped or disabled.

Because they hate western civilization and sold us all out for a quick buck, and fucked literally every facet of traditional society over.
Hyper stratification of society leads to civil war. No one wins.
They will beg the government to QE even more and subsidize their last 20 years of life.
Should be much higher, likely over 60% - boomers don't buy because they only sell to flip or lateral move, gen x is mostly sitting in place, silents are in nursing homes, zoomers rent as they are in college. Who the fuck else is left beside the prime home buying demographic and they are only buying 1/3 the inventory? Completely backwards.

nah there are dumb millenials out there. It's not that they don't buy, they simply can't.

I find so funny that in USA it seems that a lot of people have a higher salary than the supossed average while in Europe its the oppossite , we truly are Yuropoors , feels bad man

I feel like you associated my post with supporting immigration because they're both on the same side of the party system, or something. I'm against most/too much immigration - has nothing to do with that. Not trying to get political, here.
I'm just saying I feel like I'm making this money but I'm still a wageslave with only marginally better standard of living than anyone else - probably worse than someone who has a log cabin or something.
It makes me wonder if high salary is a lie to keep half of us happy and content with our actually poor existence. You're not really making it unless you're working for yourself, or salaried at like 150-200k+.

Heavy debt from loans taken out for buying BTC ATH

fuck off nigger education and healthcare are 10x what they were housing is about 1.5x inflation

Ok, now compare the average debt obligations from 1976 to now

Attached: 41796475.jpg (200x218, 12K)

My mom bought a house in '68, 1200sqft 3 bdrm 2 bath for $13k on a $90 a wk grocery clerk salary. Drove a '65 Beetle she bought new for $1.8k.

too bad they didn't put healthcare on there

new house costs 5x as much
average income is 2x higher
new car costs 6x more
rent is 4x higher.
Homes are bigger, and better. Cars are also much safer and many more features. Rent scales with home costs.

Biggest causes:
During this time period there was a 50% increase in women in the workforce (wage dilution)
Population (competition for land) 33% higher
increase in quality in products

also taking on loans to fund all this is a hidden tax.

Don't forget that human innovation is inherently deflationary - we improve technology which improves efficiency to make the same things better and cheaper

Holy shit stop blaming Boomers, homes were literally like Boomer Bitcoin, they can't help the population boom and international investments from places like China made real estate soar in value.

Fuck off boomer

Eh, Boomers will do us all a huge favour soon. So many of them are counting on their house equity to shore up their retirement net worth, lots of sellers coming up in a few years to drive prices down...

>And people believe bitcoin wont make it.

Inflation bucks will lose out

>pay 8x your income for a shitty house made out of 2x4’s that will fall apart in 10 years

American “””””””””””housing””””””””””” is a joke and it’s disgusting that people try to defend it

Hello chaim

We went off the gold standard in 1971

Average US salary is about 40k. Check your facts.

Yep, this. The US just isn't the economic superpower it once was.

Then Bitcoin isn't deflationary:

>mining difficulty increases and efficiency decreases over time
>doesn't improve in anyway nor gets adopted yet becomes more expensive over time

Except the income you mong.

You're right, my b, google keeps giving me different numbers for some fucking reason

Because Bitcoin is speculated on like stocks. Speculation is risky and a part of the greater fool theory. Al around bullshit tactic to draw the next idiot in until a massive sell off or when no more are fooled to buy. The only thing you can't put a speculative price on is someone's time. Once time is lost, it's gone forever. Bitcoin is a scam because of speculation.