Tfw I own NKN

>tfw I own NKN

Attached: the24yearoldcryptoinvestor.png (1324x661, 114K)

delete this sir

Boomer here.. Bagholding NKN

Attached: 1530638855244.png (881x997, 106K)

STOP PROFILING US THIS IS GETTING SCARY IM NEVER SAYING MY AGE EVER AGAIN YOU FUCKHEAD INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES CREATING THESE MEMES ALL DAY I TALKED WITH THE INTERDIMENSIONAL WOOD ELVES AND I KNOW YOUR FUCKING GAMEPLAN YOU HEAR ME.

THE GAME IS UP. IGNORANT WE ARE NO MORE. WE ARE ANONYMOUS. WE FORGET SOMETIMES. BUT WE NEVER FORGIVE.

Attached: angryyoungman.jpg (2250x3375, 555K)

Sell NKN. Buy rlc or link.

what is nkn btw I got mesmerised by the pic I thought that's what the thread was about I don't have the biggest attention span anymore im getting old *sips*

Attached: xz0bj3fqc7m11.jpg (480x360, 30K)

[Redacted] marine here. All in [Redacted] for about 6 months now. Take the leap you absolute retards.

Attached: pepemadeit.jpg (986x995, 154K)

Wow even the admins are accumulating, biggest bull indicator I've seen in ages.. going to put my next full paycheck into [Redacted]. I can live on sips 'n beans for months. Once [Redacted] goes to the moon I'm eating lobster everydaaaay

Nice

>down 70%
are people on this board really down?

Attached: 1551621547886.png (640x400, 300K)

my future really rides on crypto but atleast i'm already at $160k and only need a x10-x20 to be rich as fuck

Everyone who fell for the HODL meme (so basically most people here) is down 70%+.

tfw when elon musk is laughing at my losses

Pic related is basically me but I'm 27 and I don't have any chink scams except like 3% in ZIL

Also slightly in the green kek. Feelsgoodman

>white people who actually fell for pajeet scams

doesnt this make you want to kill yourself?

this OP pic was me after the 2014 bubble in many ways except I had long defaulted on student loans and didnt have a 401k. so it was pretty grim. but I stuck with crypto and made it in the last run (now browse Jow Forums all day and continuing to follow and trade crypto. Learn about economics and monetary history as well as the current situation. You CAN make it. Stop hating Jews though, you will likely need a few at some point if you ever make it and most of them are pretty alright. Don't get bogged down in serious angst about that type of thing. Just focus on making money and learning about crypto and economics if you're on that path already. Don't give up. I remember wanting to die daily and just being miserable. I would hate if anyone from Jow Forums actually gave up feeling similar to I did and missed the next golden bull run. David Ricardo's Principles of Political Economy and Taxation is a good book to start with (he's a Jew... just read the book and judge it on its merits, it's a very good place to start with economics) also "my entire future rides on crypto" is an important thought to get rid of. You need to understand crypto could have catastrophic events occur like chain death spiral or 51% attacks. You need to understand the risks and be OK with losing it all. I gambled up 25k to nothing and lost it all prior to the 2017 bull. I almost ended it given how much that seemed like it would have helped. but it legitimately ended up being more valuable than the money I lost by many many multiples because it taught me a true lesson about my weaknesses and really helped me cash out the right amounts and deal with 2017. but you need to be OK with your future only riding on your own intellect and physical health, and ready to work to make your goals a reality until they are, no matter how long it takes.

Attached: 1552701814590.jpg (915x744, 107K)

Actually based

Based. What coin to buy user?

thanks for the hopium based user

Get some FOAM and try to find a cheap Urbit star. Buy Handshake when it comes out.

Kek

> wage slave - check
> down 70% or more - check (down 95%)
> no gf or friends - gf yes, friends not really
> loan - check, took out a 50k loan to invest in a smallcap ico moonshot
> my entire future rides on the all-in on the crypto moonshot
> hates jew - nah, not particulary. all religions are shit
> 26 yo

FUCK, am I doomed ?

Down syndrome? Yes.

>doesn't hate jews
yes you are doomed

>50k loan
What's your annual income after taxes? If that's 100% of it, you're fucked.

Yes its 100%, but loan runtime is 4 years, I'm paying about 50% of my disposable income on it.
I don't know why, but I see this as my only chance to make it.

OP here, I too took out 100% (after tax) and am not sure if I should make minimum payments and invest spare money in BTC or just play it safe and put it into the loan. This year I will have about 20k to put into BTC or loans.