You want bullmarket?

You want bullmarket?
Then wait for 7 years.
Sorry kids

Attached: Screenshot_109.png (1088x499, 51K)

It’s been a bullmarket for me since November. Where have you been loser?

All I want is volatility

Delete

But smart contracts and the fiat collapse will happen way before then...how will we ever make a 7x via bitcoin? Lmao

>been a bullmarket for me

why are you sorry? thats how the dotcom bubble played out too. everything recovered to ATH in like 6-8 years. who gives a shit? it's still like 10x. 10x you're money in 7 years? where the fuck else are you going to find a deal like that?

i have 800k since the last bullrun. majority of people that were browsing here prior to july 2017 have around that too. 10x my stack is enough for retirement. in 10 years? i'll be 32yo. not bad. not bad at all.

if you were retarded enough to buy after july 2017, i'm sorry. 80% of people believe they are above average intelligence. if you bought after July period you are absolutely not above average intelligence.

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $3k by end of minute, $2k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

same, this crab market is killing me

Bitcoin will suffer, but alts will thrive. ETH will be pumped to 10k because normies will think that it will play out just like BTC to 20k, but it will stop short at 10k and correct.

look faggot, I did it too
you can literally make it look like however you want, go back to sucking your own dick

Attached: fuckyou.png (1803x856, 81K)

LMAO if it takes that long bitcoin will be irrelevant

Halvening is happening in 430 days, by then we will have passed 10k already.

>$164893

Attached: blatter-exaliftin.jpg (640x426, 62K)

Cool story bro now go fuck yourself

>pretends to be above average intelligence
people buy and sell at every point of the chart, sorry you don't understand what trading is

This

BASEADO

U mad bro? Yeh u mad...

STAY MAD BRO!

sorry you got in so late that you have to increase the amount of risk you are exposed and "trade" just to get on an even playing field with me

deluded bear cope.

Back to /lgbt

if everyone only held and didn't trade there would be no price discovery and thus no appreciation in the value of the coins you hold, without traders there would be no market and thus no one to sell your coins to. essentially without us you'd be worthless.

you're welcome.

Attached: teamsport.png (1658x1152, 1.08M)

Based

The only thing is that BTC won’t be a significant part of the next bull market.

>buying low and hodling with the intent to sell high at a later date is different than “trading”

The only difference is your ROI is shittier than those who effectively scalp every swing the market makes. Either way, (you) are trading. Nobody gives a flying fuck all as to the frequency in which you do it so stop acting like you’re more virtuous than those who trade at a profit more often than you, sillyhead.

The moment you realize we bottomed months ago.

Attached: 100000 by 2024.png (1203x817, 48K)

>he doesn’t realize that the future leaders of crypto bottomed months ago but BTC along with 99% of shitcoins wont be apart of that future

HAHAHA WHY DIDN'T YOU RISK 80K LIKE ME INTO A INCREDIBLY SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT OH WELL LOSER

Looks like my cock