How we holding up, bois?

How we holding up, bois?

Attached: Holochain-HOT-eigen-chains-applicaties-en-Holo-fuel.png (1562x1562, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/social-media-scramble-to-remove-new-zealand-suspect-video/4831141.html
medium.com/h-o-l-o/hot-to-holo-fuel-swap-announcement-e64d59a77aaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>h-heh is that all you got kid. I have felt worse.

Shit coins moon left and right holo stands still.

Attached: 1517694038252.jpg (1180x664, 251K)

Look at most bouncing shitcoins' long term charts compared to Holo. They've been in the shitter for ages so only just seeing a little turnaround. We're doing relatively well considering.

now that the project is on a weekly release schedule that means there's going to be a new catalyst every week so expect lots of short term instability.

With Holo it feels so comfy.

Attached: 3a054ef2.png (641x534, 688K)

Still holding 7 Million of these bad boys. Haven't bought any since last summer before Binance listing.

Anyone know where I can short massive piles of shit like this?

Use dydx and put your money where your mouth is, faggot.

How high will it go?

3 million here, I hope we make it

Attached: 1552699891895.jpg (957x621, 55K)

0.01 = 10x
0.1= 100x
0.4 if market cap of bitcoin

yea, the cool thing is Holo Fuel won't have a market cap as the supply is dynamic and is always 0

what is this coin?

im not sure what it does or what is good about holo

ewriting okay fren

Attached: brapplerina.png (900x900, 664K)

It's only been spammed here for a year, holy fuck please lurk moar.

> tfw bought holo when it was shilled here last April
> tfw pretty much no way I’ll come out of this negative

Based OG holofren.

I bought 1 million hot a few days ago at 27 sats. Sold yesterday at 30 sats. Thanks for the gainz.

Glad you made some sats but that is Ranjeet-tier profit. You'd be better off just holding 1M as suicide insurance. This boomer coin could easily crash and burn but there is a chance they actually pull it off.

Listen to this is an actual hold.

have been holding 35 million since may/june. just a couple more months and i can legally pay zero taxes on my mega gainz. comfy af desu

What are the chances of this coin hitting a dollar?

Attached: 7A8C4260-1233-46DF-A673-0F2D84961410.png (574x430, 350K)

not sure, not so high prbly but who cares. most Holo OGs will be set if it hits $0.05 - 0.10

not high but don't rule it out as an impossibility. If we're talking long term it *could* but i wouldn't pin all your hopes on it.

sub 18 sats..

>what is this coin?
>im not sure what it does or what is good about holo

Also interested, pls respond

Whales will punp it in 18days

Attached: 1548703726232.jpg (600x656, 104K)

the next ETH. but pumped already, its like 38x of ICO in vitaliks. see image

Attached: GOLDACCOUNT.jpg (184x273, 24K)

How do I get 4 gold?

Germany?

Buy a pair of knee pads and I will tell you how ;)

I envy your comfy.

t. 5 million Holo and stuck in (((America)))

WHY IS THIS BOARD SO FUCKING SLOW....

I was a normie who bought bitcoin in 2013 and forgot about it after priced crashes in 2013. Didn't start paying attention again until the 2017 bullrun was in full swing and BTC was at like $2k. That's not happening again. Normies who bought ATH and feel like they got scammed will be learning this lesson the hard way. We've already bottomed out and will likely start the next mega pump in the next year or two.

Prices crashed in 2014*

It’s possible. Pic related.

Attached: 368D1B7A-960F-4327-8154-2150ED014A6B.jpg (1080x1600, 327K)

5cents eoy.

Inshallah brother

Very low. Many things would have to happen, and in a near perfect way.
It is very likely to hit $0.10 though. And these are insane gains.

Xrp hit $3.4. Less supply but still $1 isn't impossible by next bullrun of 2021.

Exactly, The possibility is definitely there, It's just not going to happen overnight.

Yeah if HOT is able to hit XRP's all time high it would be around $1 a piece. But Ripple had many things going for it in an institutional level. HOT is not so attached to the business environment... My bets would be at $0.40-0.50 in an insane bullrun.

It might take a while to take off without institutional money. This is why I hold AGI, because they're working with Ping An and other NDA protected companies.
50% HOT
50% AGI

Same but I sold at 13. I refuse to buy back in at 2x. The issue is that the project and team are actually trash and I over-estimated the community's ability to actually see it is a complete shit coin.

How much more shoul I accumulate?

Attached: CC08D701-E065-46F3-8A54-5CFF9781569B.png (828x1792, 390K)

>"we started them at a low price"
The fact that the team thinks they will legitimately be able to stabilize the price by dumping coins when it gets higher than they want is such a huge red flag.

WHAT SO DIFFERENT ABOUT HOT ?
WHATS ITS APPEAL ?
IS IT A REAL PROJECT WITH A GOOD TEAM ?
OR IS IT A FUCKING SCAM ?

Good team and weekly updates, it depends how the holoports and Holofuel go

ffs at least get into the dos comma club

This is why a lot of ETH whales hold HOT, they can sniff out legit projects from all the turd on the CMC index. If they hit all their milestones, this thing will fly in the next bullrun. It's got all the things normies like (cheap price, decentralized hosting, interesting founder who designed the infrastructure of HOT before Bitcoin was made, binance/firefox buzz). The team also have a lot of folks around the CA/bay area. Why does this matter? Easier for connections/partnerships. If they get 1 big company to sign on, this thing is going straight to 5c. With Facebook coin launching later this year (there's already news of them talking to exchanges), imagine the type of fomo that will ensue... it'll be instantly worth billions. Many speculators will be looking for alternatives to FB coin and HOT fills that (decentralized hosting platform vs Facebook's centralized hosting platform.. suffice to say, it won't stay this cheap for long.

HOT reminds me of why I initially invested in Ethereum. back then ETH had NOTHING going for it except the idea of smart contracts, which was a game changing idea... Eventually the ICO explosion happened and the rest is history. I think the same of HOT, it's got a ground breaking idea that will take off if executed well. The risk play is whether the team can pull it off.

You know ETH and crypto went so high because of that ICO bubble, right? Actual value derived from what ETH was supposed to offer is still non existent... Maybe after a certain oracle network is operational we will se actual and legit usage.

Holo will host ICOs

Half a million and accumulating

Good luck holobro. I’m debating if I should accumulate more after I reach 1mil, or begin accumulating LINK

Attached: E2DB3010-7097-4BF3-912E-D65029C16C98.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

yes and from smart contracts we had ico bubble.
i would like to imagine from decentralized hosting, we have a whole host of real world dapps coming. lots of Jow Forums type apps which would be impossible to censor.
gov is already about to censor everything on facebook, youtube whilst in china, gov has full control over baidu, wechat, qq.

voanews.com/a/social-media-scramble-to-remove-new-zealand-suspect-video/4831141.html

So it will literally drive CP, terrorism and just crime in general? That sounds lucrative until want it to be shut down.

A price to pay if you want the red pill to survive

Hololet reporting in for duty. My feet are bare.

Attached: Image-1.jpg (1242x2151, 159K)

Does anyone know when the token swap is happening?

medium.com/h-o-l-o/hot-to-holo-fuel-swap-announcement-e64d59a77aaf
>The original plan in our Holo Green Paper called for Holo Tokens (HOT) to be burned when redeemed for Holo fuel. This “swap-and-burn” was based on the conventions of other token swaps. However, as we have incorporated feedback from the community and refined our currency design we have found that until our ecosystem matures this method may invite structural instability.
>HOT will still be swapped at a 1:1 value, but instead of burning the tokens, they will temporarily be taken out of circulation and held in a Reserve Account. Hosts can redeem Holo fuel for HOT just like any other reserve currency. This allows HOT to serve as a bridge to crypto markets and provide critical liquidity for people in the early stages of Holo fuel.

This. If you cannot see the decreasing usage and trust in traditional platforms like Facebook the you deserve to be poor. Holo and similar decentralized hosting platforms will swallow up a portion if not all of the current companies like twitter, Facebook, Jow Forums that rely on user input. Now you will be paid to contribute to this social economy and not be the product. This is painfully obvious to me but I’m not sure if other brainlets can see this. Of course it won’t happen overnight.

Will is be swapped on Binance?

Yes

I can't shake this optimistic feeling bros

Attached: 1504649289905.gif (250x201, 104K)

Great post. All it takes is a little foresight and imagination to see how big holo will be if they can pull it off. Think about how many sectors they will be attracting. You will have people moving their websites over due to the super low cost of hosting. DaPPs will finally take off as they won't be slow as shit. Startups will start building their company's IT infrastructure on HOLO instead of AWS and Azure as it will be seen as cool as fuck to do so by all the silicon valley kids, and much cheaper. As word gets out you can earn holofuel for giving up some of your computing power more and more hosts will be added. I'm sure i read they can run holo on phones. Imagine if they release an app and you can instantly turn your phone into a holo host too. It will happen. This truly is a new paradigm if they pull it off, and i am pretty certain they will.

How can you be certain they will?

I got a stack of both. I'd say if you dont have some link you should get some now. Link is further along its development path. Announcing partnerships so less time to accumulate.

All in HOT and LINK.

not only just using your phone but using the new 5G network as hosting power will put it over the top when it comes

my words based fren.
we'll make it soon enough, this has always been a 2-3 year hold for me. things need time before they go parabolic.

Big companies are inline to do impressive things with Holochain, and in a way that will benefit society as a whole.

Wait and see what Mozilla and Delloitte build with this new tech. Think big. Think selfless. We are all in this together.