PREDICT THE PRICE 2020

ITT we predict the price of FTM. What will the price be 2020 and what will it be in 2022?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 02.43.20.png (408x118, 33K)

6 gorillion dollars

$2.84

based on what estimates?

$4

why? i just wanna know how you come up with those numbers

$5 billion market cap divided by number of circulating tokens.

what is the token utility on this thing?

Your numbers aren't really adding up in my mind? Total supply is 3.175bn tokens + inflation.

"There are 3.175 billion FANTOM (FTM) tokens. The FANTOM platform adopts
an inflationary model to expand the ecosystem. There will be initially a 5%
annual inflation rate which decreases as more users join the network."

Alright take 5% off that.

ok let's forget about the 5%...
wouldn't that result in 5/3.175 = $1.57 ??

$6USD

$20 Fuck it

5*1,270,000,000

why is it so quiet everywhere on plebbit and twitter?

Nobody outside autism circles even know about this yet.

except that ftm has been out for many months and lost like 80% of value from ico. even with the revolutionary tech and 300k TPS. crashed price isn't really a deal breaker for me, i just fear that normies see the project off as a failure at this point..

Reddit really hates ICOs now

Doesn’t matter how good the project is, if nobody is building on it then it is utter garbage

how much do you hold?
krk what do they like instead? STOs? i can't fathom that there is zero hype for ftm on reddit based on the tech. like wtf happened? just bear market?

Well it was a failure until they started bringing in Andre Cronje and also Professor Scholtz from Syndey University and his team to fix all their shit.

I have a 500k stack personally.

Any altcoin other than Nano is a shitcoin on reddit now.

they drank the koolaid and bought into the hodl meme, everyone there has become jaded and just shitposts

alright might throw a couple ETH at it as well, just wondering when? you think it will pump soon or drop again before the pump?

when did they jojn the team exactly?

October for Andre. Not sure about Sydney Uni team.

Fantom was $0.04 at ICO, anyone buying now expecting to be dumped on needs to understand: the dump already happened, and violently so. Fantom is gonna explode, there’s no doubt about that.

zero reason to not go all in

will it retrace a little before any major pump? i mean it 2x'd within the last couple of days already

It just did.

yeah volume is going down a little and no one buying at these levels, i just wonder if i should wait a couple hours for the price to micro-crash or if it will go up from here... could go both ways really.

i keep waiting for it to crash, but it seems like everyone is expecting a second lto-esque bounce

so you mean it will go up further? didn't follow LTO desu

This. It WAS shit when it first hit the market. Andre said this himself in the OHM interview. It was basically a white paper project at the time with no mainnet for almost a year. Andre & co. turned this shit around... this is absolutely a potential 100x (bull market) and 5x short term (1-2 months)

Dutch gook pajeet scam. Stay away!

just need to convince reddit and twitter that it isnt a shitcoin. weird thing is andre cronje said he doesnt own any FTM and also that nepotism is a weakness of the project?!

>This. It WAS shit when it first hit the market. Andre said this himself in the OHM interview. It was basically a white paper project at the time with no mainnet for almost a year. Andre & co. turned this shit around... this is absolutely a potential 100x (bull market) and 5x short term (1-2 months)
this. they raised 40 mil at ico. price tanked because it was jsut a white paper project and bearmarket. then they brought in satoshi/vitalik like andre cronje and he turned shit around. 10x short term. 100-1000x long term.

He basically doesn’t invest in any project he is involved it. He’s a weird guy that doesn’t seem to be motivated by money. Not sure about the nepotism thing, but he mentioned their monthly burn rate will be slashed significantly.

fantom have partnerships with oracle, south korean government and several other multi-billion dollar businesses... it is ethereum but without scailing problems... all star team... it is a joke this is still sub 10 million million marketcap. dont sell until at least 100 million marketcap

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

Your comparison chart is misleading. The actual TPS will be less than 300,000, and the actual market cap is about double that. Still an obvious buy regardless.

Attached: 1290A6A0-3B4F-4639-B6D4-4272BA630FB6.png (750x1334, 240K)

curious what exchange you use for this