Microdosing LSD

Some anons with first hand experience?
When somebody wants to increase their productivity and output is this the way to go?
Are the stories about that shit true or is it meme?

Attached: lsd.jpg (695x900, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thethirdwave.co/volumetric-lsd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I duno if i would recommend it as a way to increase producticity but it helps you view things from a different perspective because your mind feels very clear

Ampethamines for productivity and output, LSD for creativity, new perspectives, and creative problem solving.

Not a meme, it will give you energy and let you see things differently.

Although it intensifies everything, so make sure you can handle your shit.

Also, don't take it every day.

It seemingly turns off the "default brain network" which is the fucking part that plays a big role in procrastinating.
That is basically my biggest problem.
I always want to do my stuff, but end up procrastinating.

thinking about microdosing shrooms instead actually

Microdosing is a bastardization of psychedelics, but it's great that it's getting it mainstream. Microdosing is a bit like taking a psychedelic coffee, but for me, stims like adderall are superior for productivity. That being said, you can't (well you can) take stims everyday, so microdosing might be a good alternative if you Dont want coffee or adderall. I should note that I've never followed the microdosing protocols (once every 3 or so days) so maybe its different if you do. Try it out. Its definitely better than taking nothing. Also, microdosing isn't nearly as draining as adderall so it might actually be more sustainable in the long run. I guess I Dont have any real answers but at least I can give you my experience. I will say though, that you might find yourself appreciating life a little more while microdosing, such as noticing the way trees move in the wind etc which is really nice.

yeah, every third day or so. Like I said I read quite a bit about it. Just thought some dear business frens could give some first hand experience as well

someone get me a vial of acid and I'll happily experiment with it

Thanks user for your opinion/experience

>> find yourself appreciating life a little more while microdosing
Yeah that´s another point. Some people take it to help them with depression. I have that shit from time to time as well, Just being depressed and having zero energy

bad idea. how do you know what you are actually dosing? blotter paper tabs are a definite no, even if you diy. It only takes a drop to trip balls for 12 hrs, so trying to cut that to anything less while not accidentally tripping or doing nothing at all is pretty likely. Unless you're in a situation where u can accidentally trip and suffer zero consequences, I'd stay away.

You mix a tab of a know quantity with 100mL of water (they say to use distilled but I do it with tap and it never loses strength) and dose say 10mL so you Dont accidentally eat a hotspot

Microdosing is really a waste if you have adderall as a readily available alternative. You're taking such small doses that the largest effect is the stimulation that comes from taking LSD and not much else other than a minor increase in the complexity and dexterity of your everyday thinking. I'm in uni and due to the sustained ddos attack on dream market my supply is running quite low but my misfortune aside, the most effective use of psychedelics is to take 200-300ug trips in order to sustain all nighters and maximize the creative spark implemented into your work. If you're able to maintain a sizeable stack or make a bulk one time purchase I advise taking bi-weekly 150ug trips, while deep 300ug+ trips should only be taken if you've purchased the pharmaceutical drugs on the market which dampen and eliminate trips should your third eye open too wide. It is essential to recognize that heightened states of enlightenment in public can lead to unpersoning and institutionalization if you become too careless of the normies around you.

Attached: artist_imperium_37897674_492780824520204_5242542643203801088_n.jpg (720x858, 68K)

test

hm interesting insights annon
I study as well
The thing that is seemingly makes people happier is also a big plus for me, you need to know.
Speaking about Addreall: I won´t take it. Not even for free. It is against my religion

there's a great wired article about microdosing. just make sure it's micro and not macro.

adderall and psychedelic microdosing are incomparable imo. cucking yourself out of a revelatory experience by popping a benzo is literally bluepilling yourself. 300ug+ trips should not be taken in public for obvious reasons.

and OP i think microdosing is largely a meme. it will not turn you into a workhorse or a creative genius alone. it may help subtly disrupt deeply embedded cognitive processes that impede your ability to achieve those goals however.

I don’t like a micro dose because it puts me on edge. I rather trip completely once every couple months for a good therapeutic introspective experience. It sounds more like you want something to get you through the day, I think LSD is too special for that.

I can never find any of it anywhere

You don't need the drug once you gain the desired perspective because you can access it at will if you meditate and know how to think. BTW the legal system is just a means to manipulate the economy. Go for the grey zone drugs FFS.

Its not a meme. Boost your energy and gives you creativity. However it is not that great for focus, because as well with weed everything will be delicious so you can get lost while on a microdosis.
However it helps with the depression part wich plays a huge roll in productivity.

if you are on edge, you need to drop the dose a little

aim for 5-10mics

checked bruv

I did it for a while. It’s shit. Just use stimulants.

Long term LSD use can fuck up your heat valves

>the most effective use of psychedelics is to take 200-300ug trips in order to sustain all nighters and maximize the creative spark implemented into your work
You must be getting fake shit if 300 mcg doesn’t put you at serious risk of crying in fetal position in the corner of a dark room.

Good point. I have 210ug tabs, cut one up so it was about 13ug but it felt like way more. Will probably cut it in half again, leaving me with about 315x 6ug microdoses lmao

depends on what it is you do. hallucinogenics help with cross communication between the conscious and subconscious mind. the sub conscious mind acts on symbolism and archetypes as its medium of communication. therefore under the influence of LSD you are more likely to pick up on the significance of things around you, putting connections together where you previously wouldn't have done so.

>cut one up so it was about 13ug but it felt like way more
If whoever made it used droplets to dose the paper it'll be almost impossible to cut evenly

I have some gummy bears with 100mu doses how long are they good for?

>You don't need the drug once you gain the desired perspective because you can access it at will if you meditate and know how to think
Agreed. Microdosing a psychedelic is not much different from just meditating.
However, one nootropic I can recommend for the benefits of neuroplasticity is Lion's Mane. In itself, it feels like a low grade psychedelic, and boosts your ability to learn.

True, should give the smallest dose possible a try. Still love tripping and just meditating by myself like an autist.

Nothing autistic about that. Meditation in fact can lead to some of the most profound discoveries in life, far greater than what you get from the things people typically pursue.

ive probably eaten ten sheets worth of acid in my 24 year old life time and i'm shot as fuck. i think it wears you out after while desu.

i actually snort more ketamine than i do acid, so that's probably more why i'm shot than the dose tbf.

user, there is no greater drug than life. If you are looking into microdosing LSD it means your life is lacking something, chances are you forgot how to use the drug called life.

Microdosing LSD is a meme.

If you want LSD, just take max dose (around 400microgram). Go all in.

i'm the same, lsd solo is better than with people when you want introspection.
its fun to run around tripping with the right crew, but its a more novel experience

Do your pupils still dilate at all at 5-10ug?

It totally depends on your own tolerance to drugs. Micro doses of anything are laughable. Such a waste, Starr by going on a bender and try to remember which stages of effects made you feel productive. If you’re a low tolerance soiboy micro dosing may be great for you. If you have a large penis and chest hair like me you need a substantial dose to get the knocker ticking.

Not enough for other people to notice

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I could dissolve it in water and split it evenly, can't really be fucked though.
But the tabs are tiny, if they gave each one a drop of the solution it should spread very evenly.

Qsda

ID is OO G-GIRL
kek

Hm interesting different perspectives here from you anons. Maybe I'll just take 150 micro gramm and trip out. If it makes me less sad in the end it's already a big win

Short of having liquid to measure out, seems impractical to measure out doses.

>default brain network

kek, want to start an ICO with me?

You mean half-life? The gummy bears complicated things but LSD should last YEARS if stored properly. Since they are in gummy form, look up "how long until gummy bears start to mold over"

there is no such thing as microdose, if you tried.
even 20 ug can fuck you up and render you totally useless.

LSD is not a prpoductive drug, and you would lose attention every 5 minutes.

first hand experience is that you are better off beers. lsd tabs are not distributed equally of acid, you could take a tiny piece and it has 50 ug and bam! now you will trip for 13 hours. fucking retard, of course its a meme

WTF is a heat valve and how do I get one

of course its better to ttake 150 ug in a time and let LSD slap you once and good, the day later you will be refreshed and the neuronal acticivty will still be enhanced for a week later.

do it once a month maximum.. this is my advice. microdoses also create a lot of adrenaline, sweaty hands, anxiety for high cortisol levels, that drop your testosterone, libido... in a few words.. you risk it big with a nice serotoninergic syndrome and you turn out bipolar after 5 months of ''microdosing''

dont believe them

dont take tingly wingly doses. just go it alone, eyes closed, in your bed.

thethirdwave.co/volumetric-lsd/ its not a meme. you can volumetrically divide tabs very accurately. soak with dmso and you have transdermal acid :)

he means your termoregolatory system. I can confirm that on LSD headhaces are common because you are boilking the brain

LSD for our mind is unironically like Nitrous for cars. yeah yo go fast, but it burns you in the long run. and you need a proper transmission, clutch, friction, and wheels.
if you are not based and grounded LSD will bitchslap you so hard that the mempory of it will be mpore intense than the idea of birth ... just sayin. if you are humanly a toyota corolla from 1992 better drink a beer and fuck off away from LSD

I know, but 10 ug as a first time does have effects and it's not for producitivty means. with just a slight paranoia OP would become a parazombie with even such low amounts. they say 10ug is little, well, it's not! it's 10% of a full blotter tab and it's comparable to half a liter of wine.

if you can work on half a liter of red wine, you can do it. some people can't even bear that.

This. But please, never abuse any substance. Total untermench thing to do

10ug LSD could be given to people in deep sorrow for a loss, for a death, for cancer. but 10ug because hurrr durr I can't focus will have op take multiple microdeses because

>hurr durr I feel anything

and then you will have him two hours later with pupils as big as the whole eye, laughing first and crying ten minutes later.

should i take lsd or mushrooms?

>aunt in mental hospital
>sister ws taken to mental hospital once
>mother is somewhat cray cray
>dad's a narcissist

Attached: 1545825725548.jpg (1024x975, 176K)

lsd, not mushrooms, mushrooms are stronger

Dont take either unless those are resolved issues in your psyche
Psychedelics are amplifiers of emotion

i have multiple unresolved issues in my psysche

few people dont. but maybe the hardcore psychonauts are some of them people

All im saying is dont drop a tab when you are deep in emotional states.
Ive tried, it usually ends poorly
At the very least, be ready for a ride, and have a sitter

Set and setting are shilled for good reason

yes, I lost 25 BTC and desu I don't give a fuck. im too happy, you know? but LSD tolerance is conseuqence but also cause. it's codependent.

user,..... man up... stiff
stiff
stiff

I remember my first time i tripped i got really empathetic about my parents.
Before that, i was always like "these fucking assholes dont get it" and everything was their fault.

Yep. Feels like having elevated serotonin. You start to act more alpha and all. That's literally it.
All "increase in insight" is just due to thinking while in a state of self-perceived elevated social status.

Microdosing LSD is a boomer meme. LSD is horrible for you. Only take natural drugs. People who do LSD think they are profound but are usually retards

Nice unsubstantiated assertions

My post is about relatable anecdotes. People can observe the LSD users in their own life and see if it lines up with my description. Ironically LSD users lack the introspection to see how pathetic they are

It brings no informative value, and a subjective and vague value judgement. You sure you aren't projecting? Perhaps was a user of LSD and was fitting of this image you are now projecting.
It wasn't the LSD, just you.

Typical cope from a LSD user

Thank you for confirming you were projecting all along. LSD didn't make you into a loser, you were always one - as you projected in some of your former posts.

Typical cope from a LSD user. I never used LSD lmao
>everyone who disagrees with me is projecting

>Anyone who provides raw value-judgements and unexplained assertions is most probably just projecting - or is a unthinking moron.
fixed

shit i started to love my parents after lsd

LSD put holes in your brain. Nobody in your life thinks you are profound except you. You bought into a boomer meme in 2019 congrats

Who gives a shit if I'm profound or not. Do you have any mode of thinking that doesn't revolve around projecting?

Imagine having to literally make your brain malfunction to find some meaning in your pathetic lives lmao
This entire board is full of worthless druggies. That’s why no one here will ever make it.

microdosing is shit for me
it is too weak for any meaningful experience yet to powerful to fuck my mind up in negative way

This. I've done DMT, LSD, and mushrooms and they're a waste of time. The people that gravitate towards these things are usually wagecucking and looking for an epiphany that will magically solve their shitty existence. For me the only thing that fixed this was quitting wagecucking to pursue my interests. I had to cut down on expenses and really struggle for years. But it was the first time in my life that I actually trusted myself, and the sober reality gave me more insight than any drug could ever give.

>holes in your brain
Moron

I took enough LSD to turn my friend into a giant anthropomorphic rooster. I told him what I was seeing and he held his talon up to the fire and moved it around. I laughed my ass off. Shrooms are fucking terrifying though.

Like some user said, L fucks your heart valves, thats why I stopped doing it.

Dont. Microdosing shrooms just made me feel sick.

Oh damn
I will propaply do it anyway.
But instead go for a full dose

1: Microdosing is stupid. Pick a few good times to experience a session and do it for the total brain reset.
2: Avoid all other drugs. Seriously, aside from true psychedelics, all drugs, even pot, are fucking useless and many border on dangerous.
3: Don't do hallucinogens for entertainment. Do them for therapy. You should be considering it like a vacation combined with an important conference. Take notes, learn, enjoy, relax, incorporate it all into a future you.

Your FUD game is weak.

How hard is it to make

holy fuck. i feel like half this thread has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

>bashing psychedelics

psychedelics are the tool that allows your consciousness to become it true self. Half of you faggots dissing LSD have never taken it, because if you have, and had a good trip, you would know that is a magical fucking experience. It taught me more in 12 hours about life and the universe then all my education.

>microdosing

that is some pussy shit. I prefer diving as deep as i can into the experience, retreive as much awareness as possible, then re-integrate the new perspectives into my life.

mushrooms and LSD are like cousins. Mushrooms is the trip of the self, acid is the trip of the universe. The chemicle structure of psilocybin mushrooms is remarkably similar to dmt. dmt is produced in the pineal gland of course, which is the most profound thing you could possibly release into your mind.

so yeah, to those pussy's that don't know shit about psychedelics (i.e there own mind) can go fuck themselves. most live-changing experiences of my life are always because of psychedelics. i eat healthy, meditate, ect, nothing comes close to the purity and freedom in consciousness you feel when taking these sacred substances.

it pisses me off how many stupid fucking unwoke people rome this earth. they honestly don't know shit. Nobody knows shit, but they know even less. fucking normies baka go take some ayahuasca and unfuck yourselves from the shackles of your own consciousness.

Attached: 04AAE63F-DB3C-4C24-97C2-78E4F2EF58DA.jpg (319x331, 23K)

>It taught me more in 12 hours about life and the universe then all my education.

What did it teach you specifically? I hear this often but never any details.

Well it sure as fuck didn't teach him to spell...

LSD is useless noise. DMT is the real deal. Shrooms is in between

Can you Microdose also ALD-52?

I microdosed (20u every few days) in college. It was nice and helped my focus somewhat, but I'd hallucinate in class sometimes especially when trying to visualize math or computer shit in my head.

But if you're looking to trip: in my experience LSD is kind of hypersaturated, mindfucky, and just noisy. Shrooms on the other hand are absolutely kino. Very calm yet overwhelmingly powerful, and much more insightful. A good shroom trip just covers you like a blanket and gently reconstructs you. Do it with friends you trust as much as yourself or alone.

Attached: 1551043458777.png (581x525, 55K)

I take acid when I ski because it helps me focus and take on more difficult trails. Also that RUSH when you bomb a steep hill when tripping

You can microdose any 5HT2a agonist

This art is so shit lmao