Jow Forums is fucking dead, man

Jow Forums is fucking dead, man

Attached: 1552069568439.jpg (486x601, 62K)

A 99.9% drop from ath will do that

god. just imagine finding that dirty thong layin on her bed while she's in the shower... i would put that entire thing in my mouth and savor the sweet taste and smells for hours.

Mmm the taste of shit

Virgin detected
this site is full of crypto "investors" lmao imagine investing in literal scams and not selling when they pump.

if only it was dead, like in 2015. its still full of all the shitskins shilling garbage like link/bcash/xrp despite the 90% drop

>people that dont have degenerate submissive fetishes must be virgins

another virgin lmao

>Not having a fetish

Super virgin 14-year old found

i have had intercourse with hundreds of roasties, for your information

Sure you have Timmy, now go to bed before your dad beats you with his belt again.

Literally built for Chinese dick.

Is this not even a VIT / Tube8 thread?

Sup niggas, y'all want me to bring some mo niggas up in here?

Attached: hOw3Nri.jpg (1387x1750, 303K)

most of us old biz people moved into private groups but we still lurk and post but we never give out any info we find due to the amount of absolutely retarded children that buy into whatever crypto cult du jour

Has anyone heard anything from Gears?

My private group went inactive in like 2017

Most have left after the incident and probably disgusted by the people on here.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

That's what happens when 99% of the posters are crypto maximalists.

i dont care what it is. i would sniff and lick those panties like crazy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SingularityNet is Jow Forums AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This place is just templated distribution for discord trannies. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA