Buy cologne at knock off store 30$

>buy cologne at knock off store 30$
>buy real stuff at Macy’s 60$
>stick fake in Macy’s box
>return next day for refund
>mfw it works

Attached: 108EBE13-DFC8-42C2-B7C7-2A23ABE0944D.jpg (158x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/WMT/walmart/net-profit-margin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice find OP

anyone got more of these?

Disgraceful. If I owned a perfume store and caught you doing that I'd literally punch your lights out you fucking scammer. People like you is the reason why society is going to hell in a hand basket. I'm fuming right now.

Do u not get anxiety when doing this? What if she opens the box in front of you?

Literal return fraud

ill usually buy a big box of cereal (the good stuff). when i finish the pack ill take a big steamy pile of shit in it and return it for a full refund saying i was unsatisfied.

Im black but your a nigger.

>At grocery store
>Self Check Out
>Enter item's code
>Tell the machine it's bananas (50 cents/pound)
>It's really potatoes (65 cents/pound)

You son of a bitch

>at Publix (American grocery chain)
>get footlong sub sandwich, chips, drink
>supposed to pay up front at the main checkout
>there’s a little dining area next to bakery
>eat entire meal there with several refills of drink
>throw away trash
>keep shopping
>pay for groceries
>leave without paying for the 12 dollar meal I just ate
been doing this for over a decade kek

I used to do this because I did it on accident once.

>Donuts advertised for .90c ea.
>Self check out
>Can't find single donuts, only Dozen
>Choose bagel, .30c, doesn't ask to weight item
>Fill bag with 5 donuts, say its 1 bagel.

Just don't get caught user false pretence is a felony

This is a really stupid idea OP. They have a paper trail.

publix has like a million security cameras and dedicated security monitoring for theft. im surprised you never got in trouble for that

t. Roastie that thinks she can knock a man's lights out

I’m tall as fuck too, no clue why they haven’t caught me I’ve done it over 50 times easily

>At self checkout
>scan everything but my milk
>pay
>pick up my bagged groceries
>carry the milk jug out of the store in my hand
>nobody notices

I N S I D I O U S

Attached: 42340618_910275259162708_2383868687942680576_n.jpg (960x960, 84K)

same im 6'5". maybe there aren't any cameras over by that eating area.
my guess is that they have noticed you but they only are instructed to stop people who leave the building with an unpaid item. publix theft security is top notch idk man

>i'm fuming

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 12.46.37.png (670x374, 272K)

Yeah I also space it out and never do it more than once a month along with switching Publix locations. But maybe they reason that keeping me buying $150 of groceries from them per month is worth the freebie meals.

yea that's probably it. either way, i never thought of doing that. i don't think i have the balls anyway

First time it happened I legit forgot. Wasn’t intentional at all. When you’re as tall as us you never think you can get away with any of this type of shit because you really can’t

>60$ for smells

that's the real scam not OPs justified devilish swap-a-roo

need more ppl like u

Attached: 1547671179615.jpg (560x373, 83K)

Agreed. OP you are a piece of shit. I don’t know why you are so insistent on wearing cologne if you can’t even afford the extra $30. And I bet whoever you are trying to impress with that cologne would be really impressed if they knew how you got it. Was that really worth it? Frauding a big box retailer with infinite resources. They are going to figure you out. Stop doing this shit you moron.

Uhh, big box retailers don’t care about petty thieves like op because they are inevitable

No pretty sure I know a couple of low lives from high school who stole from Walmart and got arrested the next time they stepped back in there. If you don’t think businesses care about losses, think again.

That cologne is not worth 2$

this is true. those that come in and steal will most likely come back in and steal again so it's important for the business to punish them

>admitting to fraud/theft when every law enforcement agency in the land is watching us and has our IPs

Attached: 1552762680227.png (555x555, 127K)

>believing this actually works
Do you think these stores are dummies

>go to grocery store
>grab large recipe from garbage outside
>get every item on the list
>pretend to pay at self checkout

What a fucking prick.

Get a job sir stop going through the trash

>buy prebuilt PC from brick and mortar
>take out graphics card and CPU
>sell on ebay
>return the PC

>be at self checkout
>scan my coffee and chips
>scanner fucks up and scans chips but doesn’t add price
>pretend I don’t notice and walk out with my free chips

Doesn't that mean you still lost 30$?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

>fuming

Attached: 1464845092124.png (644x776, 19K)

hhhhhh

yeah but he got something “worth” 60

He spend $90 and got $60 refunded

Run away

>t.boomer apologist

Attached: E91501FA-B233-4917-9A99-1FB669F9CD58.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

DEVILISH

literal corporate shill. Neck yourself. Big box stores destroyed America in favor of China

>work at macdonalds because boomers sent all the breadwinner jobs oversea
Boomer apologist detected

Attached: 276E8B36-A7EC-44B7-A7B2-0C42479EE32E.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

So you got a $1 spray bottle of scented water for $30 instead of $60? lmao.

Also you can get gallons of "knock off" cologne online for pennies.

TFW you still got scammed because you paid $30 for smelly water.

of all the ideas on here this is actually probably the best with no way for the store to counter if you spread it out, almost want to try it.

Literally just bag all you shit as you shop since thats how they do it now w/ scanner then just flow out door, if stopped you have a receipt.

You’d have to really fuck up to get caught, maybe add a step of copying receipt into phone/another list so no one sees it until you go to leave.

Based

>buy grill at lowe’s
>handed receipt to show guy out front which one to unlock for me
>go out front
>show him receipt, he doesn’t look and just asks me what grill
>pause for a second and say the $600 grill
>actually bought a $70 grill
>he says ok and loads it onto my truck
>now have $600 grill

based

Walmart operates on a 1% profit margin, they quite literally can’t afford not to stop thieves.

reciepts are timestamped, although it’s a great way to get tax defuctions if you do it outside a hardware / tech / whatever store.

You made that up. Walmart is a public company so you could have looked it up too

only if its a 1st party store which i doubt it is

BASED

I used to work at publix in high school and the deli guys would just leave out the extra stuff at the end of each day. I never paid for food when I worked there, because in produce I would just eat the "damages"(any box that has a slight break in it, regardless of if its bad or not)

> A thread full of niggers

Attached: 61D10D79-5744-44C6-85E7-762274BB71C8.jpg (125x94, 2K)

>dude don’t cheat the system that fucks you over st every opportunity!

how’s it feel to be a cuck

I don’t think you can do this anymore because GameStop changed its policies, but I fucked up my PS3 analog stick from too much metal gear online and my dad went to gamestop with me bought a used controller, switched it out with my broken one, took it back said it didn’t work and got it replaced.

>Buy a pair of headphones
>They break after like two years because they're cheap
>Buy the exact same pair again
>Take new ones out put old ones back in
>Take it back to store to get full refund, say it doesn't work
>Free new pair of headphones

I used to do this like twice a year with headphones, keyboards, anything electronic honestly.

I am the system you cuck. I'm the one fucking you over.

Attached: Mr-Krabs.gif (321x288, 16K)

The amount of money these scams "earns" is pathetic, at most you save what? $50 in groceries if you are lucky? How poor are you all that this is seen as worth the risk of being arrested and getting something like that on your record.
I mean the OP saved $30 on some cologne, who gives a fuck about $30? Too much effort to go to a store twice for a measly $30.

Crypto cucks need to save every dollar they can now.

Imagine charging $30 and not even doing any of the marketing. I guess the real winner is the schlomo who sold a $600 liter of water.

I've been stealing from supermarkets for years. Feeelsgoodman

So to defeat the Jew, you decided to become the Jew

Welcome to Jow Forums?

He's not too far off

I'm not defending him or walmart, but I looked it up because I was curious

macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/WMT/walmart/net-profit-margin

>Be me
>Broken windshield since I got shitty car
>lightbulb.jpg
>park at random golf course and do a quick scan for cameras
>brought a goofball with me from home
>hammered it into windshield
>complain to course that some boomer fuck broke my windshield
>shit got replaced free of charge

Feels good to be a white nig

Attached: 1552566974923.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

i just fucked up one of my controllers sticks from too much smash and im about to go do this at target

nice

>conformist manlet larping as devilish lanklet
wew

>want a new phone but also want more chainlink
>order galaxy s9 plus on amazon to be delivered against my signature
>delivery guy arrived and knocks
>I scream "I'm in the shower just leave it there"
>he does
>I claim it never arrived and get my money back
>they shadowban my account
mfw it was worth it

Can confirm that as a oak tree wearing chinos, nobody will stop you. If you ever get caught you can just feign stupidity.

retailers eternally BTFO by return policy scams and damage liability

KEK wagies JUST'D again. Bumping a comfy thread.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (480x270, 538K)

I did this with friends almost daily. The deli women once asked us if we were gonna pay because they knew someone was just eating it and not buying it. We said that's so shitty of them and then walked off and ate it and threw it away again. Never heard about it after that but we stopped soon after.

This is fucking hilarious as shit

Attached: C21FE7DD-35E3-406C-BF2A-4EF01790F129.jpg (800x450, 74K)

How does an Amazon shadowban work?

probably the best ive seen in this thread. smart.

and they never called you back once they noticed a missing CPU and GPU?

there was a guy doing that with PS4s where I live
he'd put the code in for an apple, the cheaper per-pound loose item in the store and then put the PS4 on the weight counter
if the store assistants asked him what he was doing he'd say he already bought the PS4 in the electronic section, and he was just scanning a pack of gum or something in the self service area

Doing this literally every time.
Last summer I saved hundreds of buck buying this kind of expensive peaches and scanning with the lowest tier cheap peaches.

Attached: download.jpg (306x165, 7K)

underrated money maker

why is tghis man fuming ?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.91M)

I have a scam for proline where I buy every possible odd so 6 tickets at 2 dollars a ticket paying 12 $ in total but I'll only do it if I a 1 in 6 odds of losing my initial bet or break even leaving me 5 different tickets worth more than 12$. Most I ever "won" was 140 $ doing this scam

With all these grocery store scams I am in disbelief nobody has mentioned the greatest of them all.

If you live an in an area where Instacart is a thing then you’re in luck. This company loses so much money in undelivered groceries it’s fucking hysterical.

Allow me to explain. At every participating grocery store there is a Staging Area for Instacart delivery drivers. Literally shelves and fridges/freezers that are almost always right next to the exit of the building. Bags and bags filled to the brim with peoples groceries that 100% already paid for in full. If you were so inclined you could just take them and leave. As in, fill up an entire shopping cart with 9 full bags of groceries.

Best part is that it isn’t monitored at all and nobody who works for the company has a uniform or anything. Just take out your phone and pretend your scanning the bags your putting in your cart. Only risk is that there could be an Instacart shopper who is looking for the bag you took or are looking at. So best to go when nobody is over there (no rare) and do it quickly.

Source: Worked for this shit company for a couple weeks. Actually got a massive cart of food (literally $160 of groceries) for free once perfectly legally because the faggot I was delivering to wouldn’t open his gate.

This scam won’t last though imo, it’s too easy and they have too much at stake.

Bonus: Download the Instacart Employee app and ask a grocery employee for a Instacart debt card. They won’t ask any questions and they’ll just give you yet another artifact that will contribute to your false legitimacy. Your welcome poor fags.

nice

>buy meal on ubereats
>open complaint that most expensive item is missing
>full order automatically refunds

A good strategy for this fraud is to find a high quality rifle scope (ACOG, Leupood) and then find the airsoft equivalent. Send the airsoft version back to amazon, sell the real scope for thousands of dollars.

The dumbfucks at amazon will open the box and assume the airshit scope is the real one.

Buy your groceries before a shift change, come back and grab it all again. Half priced groceries, time stamp will be pretty close the time checked too, if you came straight from clothing it might look like you thought about buying clothes after groceries

Pay cash for pc and dont connect with your account. Lie and say employees probably did it

Free money is free money

Need to do this
just have to find a golf course or similar sport

You can do the same thing for take out meals at Chipotle. They have shelves for online orders/doordash/uber eats etc. that they do not monitor at all. Just bring a red tote bag and look at your phone the whole time you're in there.

I've delivered food (I'm a door dasher sometimes) from chipotle around 15 time and they've never once even made eye contact with me.

Congratulations, you just wasted 30$ on cologne, which is still 30$ too much.

This

>rich people don't care about saving money
so not only are you poor, but you've never even been around a rich person?

You did this when everything was already less than 1 cent to begin with?