Any BAT/Brave news coming up?

These faggots are consistently slow af. I'm guessing another 3 months before we get any new news from BAT/Brave. Anyone know anything before I dump my BAT stack into Loom?

Attached: 1551770562173.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

i'd snap my neck if i fell of a couch like that
fuck im old

I would choke Belle to death on my cock. I don't care if she tries to use her little baby teeth to bite my cock off, its as hard as steel when I destroy throats.

Can you answer my question, thanks.

Attached: 1552068830960.webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Holy shit thats my favorite game

Haha mine too, cheers mate

OP, look dipshit, let me give you the run down.

You MADE a webm of some underage zoomer and decided to post it

THEN wrote down questions completely unrelated to the webm

Do you honestly expect an answer out of us? Fuck off you dumb nigger.

Attached: you're a dumbass.png (926x773, 1.23M)

What game?

Listen you fucking retards, tell me BAT/Brave news, ffs.

Attached: 1550719884963.png (1288x1600, 981K)

Bioshock Infinite DLC expansion, "Dead at Sea part 2"

I didnt make the webmd, nice job on getting yourself btfo.

Attached: 1552348400008.jpg (724x2620, 690K)

The only news is that you got scammed, and there'll never be any kind of use for your basic attention tokens.

Attached: bat diagram.jpg (275x183, 14K)

The money she makes is obscene and a sad reflection of current times

But god dam I'd break that in half

I literally didn't even read OP's stupid post, came straight to the comments for more thots.

Reminder.

Attached: Dwr5yCpWoAARoOC.jpg (1242x918, 163K)

She needs a good blacking

Attached: 1552881221322.png (393x550, 88K)

they've realized that the pay-for-ads model is never going to work. so now all they have left is trying to shove bat as a middleman funding token to pay for stuff online. only no publisher/creator will ever accept their token, they want dollars, and no user is going to want to jump through hoops unless its set up in such a way where they fund their account with dollars, not a deprecating token.

actually, my dad works for bitcorn industries and makes 10x what that ugly cunt makes.

Attached: actually.jpg (534x536, 50K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I feel like somewhere along the way she forgot those facial expressions are supposed to represent being overwhelmingly turned on. She wears them now like she's just retarded.

Its not that bad user, why the fuck are you seething so hard.

Attached: 1548560144238.jpg (1031x1280, 170K)

You have to be a complete underage brainlet npc retard to look at that picture and assume its authenticity, as absurd as it is if you take two seconds to think about it. I've seen relatively intelligent people repost this picture with sincerity too.

>yeah, 2,383 people are really donating an average of $68 each to some dumb girl with a cleft lip that sticks her tongue out

kill urself

i second this, then all the zoomers will be turn off by it and will stop shilling her thot ass.

One of you faggots has to know something.

Attached: 1549254333352.png (540x810, 800K)

now thats a braap i could get behind

gib bat news

Unironically this OP.

It's over man

Thats why the partnered with chedder.

chedder you dumb nigger

I hear kiwifarms is the only site that has adopted bat thus far.
Anyone know of other sites that are bat compatible?

Years BAT begins taking over 80% of web monetization in 3-4 weeks. Get ready.

Why are South African girls so fucking hot?!

kys

Wow shes got a super cute ass.

WHY IS THIS BOARD SO FUCKING SLOW JFC... SHOULD I BUY BAT OR WHAIT FOR DIP

Buy it now, reap your 25% gains in two weeks.

Where have you been the last 4 months!? There isn't anything left to announce, some of you are so lost in the crypto hustle you don't realize the driving force behind a successful product/brand is work. Not endless announcements and vaporware hype. The Brave team is polishing a major milestone of the project. Let them work and STFU.

Runescape

Thats a prime grade A brapper right there. Jesus fuck

Why is this thot so sexually arousing?

You sound like req faggots when req was at .25 cents.

Attached: 7883007E-7D39-47A1-8E0C-5A0F03E7F482.png (1080x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: 1F90E387-39A6-49A3-8971-24D1FA2DF83E.jpg (960x1280, 241K)

>what is the Dow Jones Media Group

why the fuck did they deactivate dev browser ads? they worked for 1 day and then they turned them off. motherfuckers...

>Anyone know anything before I dump my BAT stack into Loom?
loom is no better, ive been following their zombie tcg and is pretty slow, not to mention their recent bnb promo doesnt fucking work for many people...

Show me reqs working product with 6+ million monthly active users.

Ehh, if they have news coming up I'd say buy now. The only way BAT drops is if btc takes a shit.

Attached: 9B964318-FF28-4F9D-A401-CB6FBA12730E.jpg (640x1136, 653K)

Theyve done nothing with them so far. I wouldnt really call that a partner.

Attached: 1511941738210.jpg (1041x760, 293K)

I havent got one ad on dev. How hard is it to put an ad on a browser ffs.

Attached: 1543039988305.png (1039x1386, 1.31M)