Attached: Lol.jpg (1080x1111, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000001
etherscan.io/address/0x1231231231231231231231231231231231231231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>discord compromised

Kek. Sounds like you guys need a purge before you all get doxxed for your LINKs

Shut up and let me work.

hes going to give them out for free to companies and hopefully node operators lmfao what a scam

You realize this makes nodes even more profitable short term? Which means you better have as much link as possible so your node is being used ...

Whats wrong with subsidizing node operators with the tokens?

Uh oh! Pissed stinkers incoming! Hahahahahaha

Checked
Checked
Rekt

That discord server literally has a tranny admin lmao

Attached: never-forget-what-they-have-done.jpg (2384x2378, 2.23M)

What's the point of this? We're just trying to keep the conversation to a few link enthusiasts, you know, the people that do the research and find all the breadcrumbs that get 200+ replies on here when we decide to make it public. Don't we deserve our own private space for all the work we do for you assholes?

I appreciate what you do for the rest of us, it's bs that one guy can ruin it all.

Attached: 1533362624832.png (1399x850, 662K)

Imagine if they got burned
Hnnng

W-what?!?! Why did you take a screenshot off our discord?!?! What’s your name on discord!! And delete this thread you piece of shit!!

Token burn

This. I’m had a dream Sergey purposely burnt all remaining coins at mainnet launch. I also had a dream once where I got a arrested and I shot you not I got arrested the next day.

link to the discord pls? ty fren

Attached: aputhinkpad.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

LINK tokens can't be burned

Baka any coin or token can be burnt

Are you fucking retarded? How can linkies not read shit from the devs. Go try send 1 link to the eth burn 0x00 wallet and see what happens.

Um, it goes to the burn wallet, faggot

No it doesn't you fucking retard. LINK tokens can't be sent to the burn wallet. You're the biggest fucking retard on here along with everyone else that thinks it can be sent to the burn wallet. Seriously, find me a single etherscan of 1 link being sent to the burn wallet or go try sending 1 link yourself. I'll be right here waiting for you to prove me wrong, faggot.

>trying this hard
Kys

FUCK YOU GIVE ME A DISCORD INVITE

No, you're in denial faggot. You can't burn LINK tokens.

>trying to bait linkies into burning their stinkies
Could actually work

Attached: 1552141252736.jpg (499x499, 43K)

Check the subreddits for link

calm down fren. LINK is at the linktrader reddit

Look, even if you couldn't send LINK to 0x0000000, you could achieve the same thing by sending them to 0x000000001, or 0x123123123123123. The only way to prevent this is to make it so that LINK tokens can't be sent at all, you're a faggot, kys

I really really like this image

Attached: Angelica Spaghetti.png (640x480, 293K)

Don't try sending 1 whole fucking 38cent link to the burn wallet your poorfag pussy. Go find me a single etherscan of a link token being sent to the burn wallet. You can't. It's not possible. Fucking retards

Try sending it to a wallet that doesn't exist faggot. That's a design feature built into the token contract. Dumb fucks

t-thanks

>Try sending it to a wallet that doesn't exist

Attached: Screenshot_146.png (466x466, 479K)

I cant believe i share an investment with dumb fucks that don't understand what they are invested in. Listen meme faggot, go fuck yourself and do a bit of research. Speak to the devs. Don't be an autistic fucktard jelly brain cunt. and fuck your mother. niggercunt

>0x000000001
>0x123123123123123
>Not understanding addresses are 20bytes
HURRRDURR I HOLD LINK AND I KNOW EVERYTHING HURRRDURRR

Back to plebbit please, fags like you ruined this board

No, faggots like you just joined in september 2017 and don't know fuck all about a token that's been around for nearly a year and a half.

A YEAR AND A HALF and you haven't even grasped that link tokens can't be burnt. You are a serious newfag dumbfuck. Get the fuck off my board.

>don't know fuck all
Double negative, so do know fuck all, nice try though brave angry man on the internet

Except its not a double negative because i didnt say "dont know nothing" Fucking grammar retard. No wonder you can't understand that link cant be burnt when you can't even understand basic english.

Also like how you can't understand eth addresses or link token so you switch the subject to grammar. You think you can try 1 up me because you are an actual brainlet. Nice try faggot

Lmao, fuck all is synonymous with nothing, brave angry man on the internet. It's ok, just let it out

You're wrong.
read you dumb fuck

Zzzzz

Also read this message if you are my bitch like a good little faggot.

user...
Those wallets don't exist.

etherscan.io/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000001

etherscan.io/address/0x1231231231231231231231231231231231231231

user those aren't the wallets you posted. Ahh wallets have to have 42 characters which you have now thus correctly identified. But this other guy is correct, you can't send link to them.

dumb fuck. such a dumb fuck. literally get off of this site and kys

>What is TransferAndCall
>whats is a valid token contract address
You don't even understand the basics. Literally kys

Prove it
Just let all your anger out, it's not your fault you were born a genetic trash manlet

This guy is correct. You can't send link tokens to certain addresses. You won't find a single link on ethscan being sent to wallets like this. It is not able to be done like this user.

Burden of proof is on you faggot. I told you to try sending 1 fucking 50cent link token. You're too much of a poorfag and are scared you might lose your months wages.
I also told you to find me a transaction ID of an event like this occuring but you can't because youre a faggot.

Since you're reasonable, explain me this then. Transferandcall is necessary for sending tokens to a smart contract. Saying that you cant send them to 0x00 for this reason means that you can't send them to normal wallets either, then how come I can send them to any other address that isn't a smart contract? What does transferandcall have to do with not being able to send tokens to certain wallets

dumb fuck you have no idea lmaooooo you finally admiting it. neck yourself

Zzzzz

holy shit, i dont understand half the gibberish you guys are saying. Wat have i got myself into?

Attached: 1546691025995.jpg (570x444, 261K)

350m? don't they mean 650M? link's supply is utterly broken with 65% owned by sergey and another 20-25% owned by about 5 other wallets.

link simply isn't distributed well enough to be used as collateral to secure oracles, even ethereum is borderline for proof of stake. link will never work until they allow ethereum as collateral, at a bare minimum.

>he fell for the collateral meme

He'll use 100 million LINK to pay node operators in the first few years and burn the rest of the tokens. This will cause the value of ChainLink to skyrocket 3-10x alongside with mainnet and further partnership. Screencap this and strap in boys.

Attached: Capture.png (549x577, 620K)

another actual brainlet who thinks you can burn link tokens. dumb fuck

It's an ethereum token fuckface. Of course you can by sending them to 0x0000000...

Just ignore him, he's probably wanking over this right now

No you fucking can't. DUMB FUCK
Go find me a transaction ID of a single link token being sent to 0x0. YOU CANT

>0x0
That address doesn't exist

Attached: 20181216_184952.jpg (567x437, 149K)

HAHAHHAAA DUMB FUCK FAGGOT CONFIRMED AGAIN

Stop gobbling his bait like a faggot, you're making a fool of yourself

No, i like telling this deluded faggot over and over that link cant be burnt. This is link cope thinking it will "sky rocket". lmao dumb fucks

>gets told to stop being a faggot
>replies no
Classic

>doesnt understand the context of a reply
classic autist

You fuckers have just figured out that Serger is a scammer.

Lock them in infinite smart contract

No such thing. They can always be retrieved from a contract.

Based all in chad

Well, just don't retrieve them.

here you go FRENs

>u96hphz

What is a MEW burn wallet, Alex? I’ll take retards for 600 please.

>ok how about you just send them to my ETH wallet address which i'm now calling a burn address. I promise i will not spend them.

another dumb fuck

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>implying Sergey actually said this to someone
>implying even if he did, he'd tell some faggot at a casual drink what their concrete plans are

I asked him months ago at a happy hour about this too but with me he basically dodged the question, and said that some will be distributed to node operators. He definitely has no plan for the other 350 mil and definitely doesn't plan to distribute the whole 350 mil because that would kill the value of the coin completely, devalue all contracts, piss off node operators and investors and in general ruin the reputation and visibility of the coin. Sergey is a smart man.

Attached: 5B4C7BB989124B1EAEF7A74A4D9E94F9.jpg (632x1184, 115K)

nice pepe fren

without it chainlink becomes even worse than useless, it becomes dangerous.

collateral is the only thing that actually protects any theoretical user of their network, without a good collateral, nobody is every going to trust it for even slightly important data, and given that we know link can't be a good source of collateral, they have to add support for something else. given that all relevant smart contracts run and therefore already implicitly trust ethereum and ether (especially with proof of stake), eth as collateral on chainlink is a base-level requirement.

based checkd schizo