Newfag here. Someone give it to me straight. Is this a legit coin? Or is it an Indian Internet cafe scam...

Newfag here. Someone give it to me straight. Is this a legit coin? Or is it an Indian Internet cafe scam? There was a thread where someone was shilling this coin and I asked them for information, but they acted like elitist pricks and told me how I don’t deserve this coin. And for what? Asking for information from their shareholders? Who the Fuck does that? I tried to reason with them and said I just want to make an informed decision then they deleted the fucking thread!

If this company is legit I’m interested in investing, but if they are as quacky as their shareholders I’ll stay away

Attached: 3C203409-F399-43AB-B2CC-81B88CB80981.png (664x329, 299K)

dyor. you don't deserve this coin. now delete this thread immediately

Op here, pretty sure mods deleted it.

Yeah it's legit, probably the most legit coin out of the top 100. Dyor though. There's too much to write.

lol they are lazy fags op. Now that that’s out of the way, I am holding rlc as a big part of my portfolio, the company is legit and before the “muh fake partnerships” come in it is working with intel and has partnerships with IBM and the alibaba group. It is talking with AMD also. The project has a great team behind it also.

Attached: CCDF860D-A757-4D00-8F5F-A6ADB5FC62B4.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Also checked

These aren't shills. Just by doing a couple hours of research you'll see why rlc has the potential to be a behemoth in the next several years.

Fuck you! I remember your rude ass, you had to comment on this thread too? How about you leave?

I don’t think they deleted it I think you did. There was nothing foul or illegal in that thread you deleted it because the truth came out, making rlc investors look bad

Thanks, I missed a lot of those threads. I’m wondering what is so significant and compelling about this project that really screams winner to you? I know about the partnerships but that doesn’t seem much as agi signed with ping an but that went nowhere

lol why would i delete my own shill thread you fucking retard
mods deleted it.

>comparing some random shit called ping to IBM, Intel, Alibaba, Ubisoft, TFCloud, and more

yikes, don't buy RLC you do not meet the required IQ.

Attached: 1541583492731.jpg (250x238, 8K)

You're a normie fucking faggot. Leave, sell everything.

Yeah maybe they deleted it because you were acting like a complete and utter unhelpful asshole hurling insults at random people. Are you this rude offline or do you think you can say or type whatever you want here because it’s Jow Forums? Well I’m here to remind you that shit won’t fly with me. Fuck you

Also Ping An is the tenth largest public company in the world bigger than all of those companies you mentioned combined. It didn’t do anything so why are you so hopeful on something of less significance? Again who’s the room temperature IQ idiot? All the sign says you! Prick

No this is a thread I made so how about you leave? You are free to post in other threads and there are lots of them. So just go

Iexec is working with a handful of heavy hitters. Ping an is no joke however (for agi) due to them being bigger than Facebook, Samsung, and being in the top 20 biggest business worldwide.

Just help a fellow user out

Relax bud. Don't stress out on the internet. Have a great week!

ping is literal who next to intel/ibm when it comes to tech investments retard
also, back to plebbit with you

>Hey bucko that shit won't fly with me
Boomer "tough estrogen" dad detected.

PAJEET

Please help the loan shark is sending some heavies over to collect in 3 days.

It's not time to start shilling this gem yet. Too early. Delete. Now.

(This is the fucking gem everyone has been looking for)

le gem

LOL you still need time to accumulate? Just wondering what you mean by its too early.

RLC is total trash and doesn't need a token since it runs on ETH

Always the same fucker fud. Kys

>Partnering with AMD

AMD doesn't even do cloud computing. They just build chips. The shills on this are ridiculous.

10k enough to make it?

WHY IS THIS BOARD SO FUCKING SLOW... THIS COIN WITH THE WHOLE IBM BULLSHIT REMI DS ME OF THE XLM SCAM

>AMD gaphics card secure enclaves
>Not relevant for iExec

Stay poor pajeet

Why does it need a token though? Is RLC staked by cloud providers? Using a token for payment just adds an extra layer of friction.

Imagine some boomer at Intel trying to buy RLC on IDEX so they can do some cloud computing.

RLC is staked and blockchain agnostic. They'll eventually move the chain to their own polkadot chain when it's ready

Also token using PoCo as consensus algo

imagine thinking how this really works

One more question, how does this compare to Oasis Labs' Ekiden? It sounds very similar

lol? You mean 1000?

Fuck even 100 is enough if you live in the eastern europe.

Imagine buying this shit becouse
>muh fundamentals

This is the next chink scam. You buy it becouse of the moons and shit

They seem far behind in development and partners. And team background isn't much relevent to cloud computing which iExec excels at team background,

Thank you based iexec user

WHY IS THIS STILL NOT HIGHER IN VALUATION THAN GOLEM == ?? ((????))

Golem has a better marketing

it's legit, but it's gonna take at least another year for it to pump. so draw your own conclusions on whether to buy or not

every shill in this thread is just bagholding

100% bs here, example of a bagholder
should've sold the previous top kek

How much lower can the volume drop fucking hell

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104K)

Ffs this

Iexec will fail because of the name, who thought that was a good name, they should have used something like Heaven or something more bold

imagine buying "Heaven tokens" and getting rich in the process, truly iexec is bound to fail by his name alone

Rebrand Pump Q1 2020

new token name CPU

Can any RLC buddies loan me some money to pay back my credit card. I really thought this would have gone up by now.

how much you need, rlc bro?

$1k

only news will pump this bad boy. Still though, it's a comfy hodl. Partnerships alone make this legit. Just need to do formal Alibaba announcement along with AMD announcement and well cruise to $2. Then we've got v3 coming in May.

No way, stop ebegging

I'll send you $1k worth of rlc if you've got collateral of some sort.

Sorry. Never mind.

take out another loan and go all in for v3 retard

Dude we all have loans, just take the money from wherever you can to pay it. I'm -10k$ in debt for RLC and -15k$ for a motorcycle I bought last year. I work so I can pay it, but loans are taking half of my salary.

What will come first, the AMD announcement or the google cloud announcement?

Attached: 1549105179977.png (598x600, 298K)

AMD doesn't have cloud services so that seems unlikely.

Attached: 1530209748340.jpg (900x900, 88K)

But wants to do secure enclaves. Graphic cards secure enclaves would be awesome

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

>probably the most legit coin out of the top 100
:)

Meant to say outside of*
:)

Attached: 1548285629998.jpg (602x800, 439K)

You mean outside and inside amr?

"building a great chip is a nice beginning but it's useless until the worlds developers can develop for it"

Jensun just said why AMD has near 0 wins in datacenter