Anonymous

is investing in LINK a meme or an actual path to making it? it's talked about all the time

Attached: ca6e4b8.png (665x720, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amouranth/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the bots are running so goodluck trying to read anything in this thread without mental retardation but who the fuck knows dude, maybe.

I'm starting to think Jow Forums isn't a wise place to discuss investments and finances

oh so you didnt buy LINK when it was shilled all the time here at 3k-4k sats xD

LINK is a literal cult. The “oracles” are the koolade and Sergey is basically Jim Jones. Stink Linkies are in a suicide pact and just don’t know it yet.

i've never actually had even the slightest inclination to buy LINK. it's too cringey maybe.

and i'm pretty game to buy anything in crypto.

Attached: ytnbtc.png (343x181, 49K)

I'm late for work and just got fired, all because my chainlink alarm clock didn't ring today. It was supposed to ring when the thermometer hit the dawn temperature forecast but due to the climate change, the alarm clock smart contract simply didn't trigger. And that, kids, is why oracles don't exist. Don't buy link.

I was born the day after MGR died. It is crazy when I think about it. He was a legend.

i didnt go to work today, because i was a glorified paper pusher who was replaced by a tamper proof self executing smart contract.
oracles exist
be afraid

why not just have a clock, am I missing something here?

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Attached: ja_setsumeishimasu.jpg (870x705, 330K)

Single data sources are central points of failure you retard

Yep... I remember those days when they first shilled LINK here. *sip* I was thinking this is a meme first but then I did some research. *sip*

Why is she standing like that? Is this your sister or something

Yes Link is real and we will all make it

Attached: 752F3637-FA77-4A12-B415-45DBC8AE2B61.jpg (1118x2076, 123K)

this is a man by the way
there are pics online of his transitioning

Fuck yeah I'd suck his dick

Fascinating. Please continue

Checked, and apparently traps aren't gay so let's see the feminine benis.

Attached: 1552873868592.jpg (977x566, 64K)

Chainlink is a meme, is a meme, is a meme, is a meme.

is a meme

Dude, it's been 2 years and the price is still 40 something cents with people screaming "MAINNET COMING OUT THIS WEEK!" every, other, week. I'm thinking this is a sunken cost fallacy or stockholm syndrome and they're shoving memes in our face so they don't have to be alone. Or want others to buy their bags.

Her* dick, ftfy

What do you think?

So it's not a meme. Just say that next time

Attached: 1550313592754.png (1000x1154, 430K)

translation "i only really buy pump & dumps after the organizers of these events have already filled their bags. i dont want to get any chainlink because there's too much evidence of its usefulness. bittorrent token is more my speed."

>not setting your alarm to new highs on chain link

You would’ve woken up no problem

Link already mooned when it was over a dollar, some time ago. We’re all waiting for the second coming. It won’t be too long.

soryr for engrish, how get gifriend lik dis? tanks sirs

It's MLM

Unfortunately that’s where the pasta ends as we ran out of actual money and even the pajeet ghost writer won’t work for chainlink

You literally said nothing of any concequence here, as the same thought process could be applied to any emerging technology. “Why would I stream muh movies on 56k internet when blockbuster is right around the corner? “ Narrow minded simpleton views are simple

>replying to a pasta

its just a meme

Nice digits, name please

it's an obvious scam
>json parser
>token not required
>sergay holds 650 million of 1 billion tokens
>max price in the bull market $1.50
>still no mainnet
>registered to caymans
>fake partnerships
>lead dev has a philosophy degree
>lead dev doesn't have any qualifications for computer science/software dev
>countless projects with oracles up and running with real partnerships already
>still no mainnet after a year
absolute meme and whats even more funny is that reddit can see it's a scam but Jow Forums went all in, and people say reddit are the dumbos.

All I can tell you is I've been reading posts on this board for about 3 months and they gave consistently talked about link "mooning" from day 1 and it has barely changed at all in that time.

Does that mean it won't go up? Not at all.
Does that mean it isn't complete shit? Not at all.

What does it mean? Just that like every other source of information that isn't actual real life research about what something does and why it should be something used in the future, this board is mostly just total bollox.

Bullshit

Wrong. instagram.com/amouranth/?hl=en

Wanna the quick rundown on Chainlink, OP? Prepare yourself to read.
This thread and the massive autistic delusional behavior you can witness from retards or pajeets on Jow Forums constitute a real goldmine if you want to understand why there is so many FUD surrounding Chainlink. Just look at the desperate posts coming from Linkies bagholders who are mostly reaching for hope with their supposed partnerships or project implementations. It turns out the aforementioned companies only talked about smart contracts globally, but the hopeful brainlets automatically associated the term with their pitiful ERC20 overvalued token. I'm not joking, they are unable to provide actual evidence or big names.The rare times when Chainlink's name was actually dropped were insignificant, "what if" possibilities by literal who companies with no weight nor presence in the technology industry. Meaning that the massive adoption of their json parser will never happen - there is a plethora of projects who are actually trying to address and come up with a solution for the oracle problem with dedicated and more competent teams than the two man job we have with Chainlink. At least, I can salute the marketing effort and the memes who are really great and entertaining if you want to have a laugh. Sadly, it's the only value Link will ever have for most people who actually understand the current state of the crypto market.

The only way to arguably make it left in the crypto market is the BTC halvening happening in one year. And even that is not guaranteed, normies won't fall for the trap twice. Still, if you believe, you have approximately two years left to accumulate as much as BTC as possible for what may be the biggest bull run that will be coming.

But yeah, keep believing in your stinky linkies, your double or triple digits, and it will surely happen. Link will moon, guaranteed. It's only a matter of time. "Do not underestimate the power of positive collective thought... $1000 EOY!" soon™.

Attached: Hisu.jpg (898x1550, 213K)