I know what's next for LINK

I posted this chart Mid February here about the Pattern in the ChainLink Chart.
So far it hits perfectly the lines and follows the pattern. You know whats next user...
1-2 Weeks of sideway action and the rest will go into history books.

Attached: chart.jpg (1893x1053, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1096428243660533761
litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/digital-cash-to-redefine-personal-finances-and-businesses-3ca04a6be91f
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12853979
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

volume pattern and MACD also exactly the same...

Attached: chart2.jpg (1818x1422, 351K)

8K sats..

8k sats ?

Brainlet here, can you explain what the pattern is/means and does it mean good or bad things ahead?

barely any predictions from biz has been right

This one will be correct

8k sats but bitcoin will be at $100k

The price of his mom's pussy

LINK will gain over 100% in BTC Value in the next 2-3 months.
Good Thing if you're in LINK, Bad Thing if you are not in LINK.

and if btc rises then link looses sats. Its likely btc will rise before link does anything.

>likely

there hasnt been an alt correction yet. Op graph will come true if mainnet come out, otherwise, it'll stagnate against a rising btc.

>LINK will gain over 100% in BTC
Only 100%? That's not even $1 Link
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES ARE SAD
MUH $1000 EOY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTC rising? maybe BTC will go up and down 10-20% but it will not rise until end of 2019. Until than we are at about 65'000 Sats for LINK.
Yes 100% gains in BTC in 2 Months. Thats doubling your investment in 60 days. 100% more than you will do with any other shitcoin out there. Good luck holding the same $ amount in your portfolio for the whole 2019.

LINK will be like 10$ EOY 2019

From $1000 to $1
So this is the power of Linkies
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LINKIES THIS IS EMBARRASSING

Attached: 1551027974150.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Thank you. All in Link and have been for a long time.

just tell me in what you are investing and let me laugh at you as soon as i see you get fucked...

Meanwhile XSN is up more than 70% in 2 weeks

>Is still increasing in price
>Have accomplished 10x more the past year than LINK
>Will make their OWN oracles
>Not a shitty Erc20 token money grab.

Gotta pass on LINK, as XSN is the better investment for now

Fuck off you mindless, trash-spouting pajeet.
It's painfully obvious when you dumb animals try to hijack threads regarding one of the only legitimate projects in crypto.
I hope your elephant god curses you and you die from dysentery after swimming in your shit-river.

Then tell me what I can do with your shitty token right now? Not much
It's all hype, stop shilling your garbage and wake the fuck up.

The XSN team consists of 40+ people, and they actually deliver, and quite quickly.
It's going to the top 50 of CMC in a year, see you there

>It's all hype

And microcap shittokens aren't? Go drink sewer water.

XSN missed most of their 2018 roadmap, then they said the won't have fixed timelines anymore. XSN is also the son of POSW, one of the worst P&D's ever. Millions of XSN from the swap are unaccounted for.

Missed most of the roadmap for 2018? Wrong

Millions of coins unaccounted for? Well, 98%+ where successfully swapped, the remaining coins was peoples own fault. Typically a chain swap like this takes 1 month, sometimes less, but they extended it for 3 months.

Oh and some of their targets for the 2018 roadmap wasn't met as it was out of their control. Example: Ledger integration
Ledger kept postponing the project, and many others.

Link of course.

And let me ask you AGAIN, what can LINK the holy almighty coin even DO?
You failed to even answer that.
Let me answer it for you then: NOTHING

I'd rather invest in a project with it's OWN blockchain, as Chainlink is relying on ETH to even function, good luck with that. Look what happened with crypto kitties, haha.

XSN is still MASSIVELY undervalued, and if you can't see that, let alone understand that, I pity you. Seriously

Can't believe I actually called LINK a coin, it's a TOKEN.
My bad

Downvote

Downvoting me because you can't even argue why you believe LINK is so superior?
This community is so toxic, like a fucking cult.

ARKIES all over again

Link aims to make smart contracts that can't factor in external data able to factor in that external data. If you can't see how big this is going to be then just go buy your rope now and get it over with as life won't be worth living after LINK moons and you've had years to accumulate

Sure thing, but they got NOTHING to show for it after like one and half year of "development"
Meanwhile XSN is one of the first 3 projects to implement lightning transactions on mainnet, heck they even helped the LTC team with their code.

Soon they'll release their multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps with a push of a button.
This means that XSN can be spent everywhere where either BTC or LTC is accepted as payment.

Not saying LINK won't moon, sure it will.
But XSN will outperform it, just wait and see for yourself

something having its own blockchain is an importat point for you so you clearly dont know what you are talking about

Not really no, but if you can't even be bothered to manage your own chain, I can't really take a project too seriously, unless they actually SHOW some development.

I can make an ERC20 token in 20 mins, and launch an ICO..
It's just a money grab, and it's been proven over and over, that nothing of big importance can run on Ethereum, as the network can't handle all the overload, again look at crypto kitties

I have looked into both LINK and XSN.

LINK seems interesting, but everything I am reading points to lightning network being the big mover going forward.

Is LINK doing anything with lightning?

I am seeing XSN's lightning wallet/dex here:twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1096428243660533761

and seems they were asked by LTC to collab on building the actual lightning infrastructure: litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

If we agree lightning is critical, i am not seeing much for LINK. Going to pickup an XSN MN now, but will look into LINK more if anyone shows they are doing interesting lightning stuff?

"manage your own chain"
chainlinks "blockchain" is the oracle network
being blockchain agnostic = incase it proves to be an issue with the node payments, the token can be issued on another blockchain.
it doesn't matter what payment platform is used.
and chainlink can interact with smartcontracts on any blockchain using the adapters

but you know this and you're just trying to shill the new shitcoin of the week

how can one post be so retarded?
what have you "looked into"?
it's really comparing apples and oranges

Well, you can keep your stable coin.. You lost my respect when you called XSN "the shitcoin of the week" when it's actually a game changer on so many points.
I can tell you haven't even LOOKED at the roadmap, or read the white paper.

Get Linked fag.

Attached: 12-33-58-1551349684990.jpg (700x467, 95K)

LINK can move off ETH if they want to, they said as much. It's the eyes and ears of smart contracts, so it makes sense it be a token on a smart contract platform, don't you think?

OH I FORGOT, YOU ONLY WANT TO SPAM YOUR SHITCOIN, YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LINK IS. SORRY AHMED.

Everyone who digs a bit deeper into XSN will see they have hardly any activity since fall 2018 because they are slowly going broke

>Soon they'll release their multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps with a push of a button.
Which was promised for 2018

>slowly going broke

Maybe linkies
I've talked to the project lead and he said they have enough funding to last another year!

Congrats, one of the most retarded posts in weeks.
>lightning network being the big mover
>doesn't understand the ramifications of decentralized finance which depend on decentralized oracles
>the absolute state.

Bet you also invested in FOMO3D

Money is not an issue buddy. They partnered with their first venture capital in the beginning of February.

A lot of their development is in private repo's until public release, and it's far from empty, have even had a few projects fork off of XSN, and complimenting the code.

They'll be listed on OKEx in a few months, don't think that's cheap, so again.. Not broke at all, lmao

And guess what was promised eoy last year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll give you a hint

>1xxx

I was thinking you are a paid shill, so no surprises. Project team looking for dumb sheep to dump on? Exit scam already under way?

XSN was promised to be a top #10 coin last year.

>XSN
>top 10

-_-

What you THINK and what is REAL are not two of the same

You know good and well how fucked you are on this subject. The emoji tells me all I need to know dweeb

Where did you read that nonsense? Stop pulling bullshit out of your ass

The same bullshit site where you read about $1000 LINK. Take a guess.

>Money is not an issue buddy
Oh yeah? Kindly take a look at the attached screenshot and tell me they didn't go broke late summer/early spring, Raheed.

Attached: Capture5.png (827x274, 88K)

Open your mind a little user, I'm not saying that Link is bad, but just read this.

medium.com/altcoin-magazine/digital-cash-to-redefine-personal-finances-and-businesses-3ca04a6be91f

And if you have something to read about chainlink i would like to check it out, maybe I'm missing something here.

Make up your minds Biz either they have a stash of millions of XSN to dump on you like some say or they are broke, which is it? If you are going to shit on XSN at least stick to one story lel

I wonder what it's like to fuck a cute boy.

When did Sergey promise that?
Both can apply at the same time brainlet.

So you're say that the 10 threads last year were focused on a meme of reaching the top 10 by eoy?

Interesting.

And the 10000 threads last year for link are equivalent. WRONG.

Face it, the stinkies who were payed to shill (YES THIS WAS EXPOSED) came up with that meme to sucker fools with bright lights shining in their face to HODL!

Pic related kek

Attached: IMG_4430.jpg (1066x514, 162K)

Sure looks like they're running out of funds alright

Attached: IMG_4384.jpg (1948x1300, 292K)

Attached: IMG_4385.jpg (2162x1422, 271K)

This is FUD from 5 months ago you just lost me.
I should have realized you`re just trolling by this

Don't forget XSN is 1 of only 24 projects supported by ALL Ledger devices out of the 1000+ they support on some devices. They must be trying to convince people its not a scam by putting in the work to make it legit or something......

So all the stinky linkies were actually really stinky pajeets that suckered Biz out of all that money and they sit there still clutching their worthless bags

And they are supported by Trezor and Xeeda as well

>This is FUD from 5 months ago you just lost me.
"I have no way to recover from this so I'll just call it FUD that way I can easily dismiss it and look like I know what I'm doing"

Sorry bud, but your going to have to try harder than that. You're not going up against a dumb paid shill.

Every thread on this board is shit. But the absolute smell of this one...
S A G E
A
G
E

Pretty ironic. This tactic is used all the time.

When you're in the wrong, simply claim what you're doing is what your opponent is doing. Doing this puts them on the defensive and fools onlookers. This is used ALL THE TIME in politics

Come here to read about LINK and lightning... and found XSN and lightning lol.

The funny is - LINK guys dont answer questions well. XSN guys does :'D

Maybe thats destiny I came here to find another project.

Consider yourself lucky.
There are many good projects out there, but XSN is probably the most AMBITIOUS one I know right now.

Can't wait to try their wearable hardware wallet.

Recover from what m8?
It has been proven as FUD almost instantly.

Attached: 1537337713181.png (445x162, 19K)

Lmao good, stay out

>t block 478

meant to quote this

Why the fuck would anybody answer anything about LINK when every aspect of it has been discussed in threads over the last 18 months. Also the "XSN guy" is getting 5 XSN per post as he saves up for a toilet.
DOO DOO ON YOUR SHOE CUZ NO LOO TO POO. DOO DOO POO POOOOOOO

>13 posts by ID
PANIC
at the discord

Mainnet must also be FUD too, right?
If Sergey wasn't too busy banging hookers that he lets couchsurf at his place, traveling to conventions to appease bagholders that shits getting done, and pigging out on Big Macs... maybe Link would actually be somewhere on a technological standpoint.

That feel when you know the linkies have given up trying to argue for themselves and turns into kids spouting nonsense all over.

I wonder how many link Sergey paid you to post this.. LOL

Grow the fuck up kid

Can we make a panic at the disco cover band with crypto lyrics instead of emo ones

more late adopter cringe. imagine the pajeet shitstorm if chinkmoot banned link spam on biz

How does your ta take into account real life events?

So you`re literally using memes as an argument

>"w-w-wwhat Im n-nnot g-g-ggetting paid to shill xsn y-y-yyour being payed t-t-tto shil l-l-llink"
>"h-hh-hah! s-sss-sttupid K-kid! llol"

Noticing lots of LINK based FUD and FOMO. DYOR research on lightning and XSN and you will thank me. It is a massive step forward with a large (40+) dev team.

What you're point?
Look around you. Memes are everywhere. They manifest into reality if enough conscience thought and energy are focus and pooled together. Just look at Trump kek. This is where the term "Meme Magic" stims from. Symbols rule the world.
When you think (unless you're a NPC and have no inner monologue) you manifest symbols in your mind. You don't think in words, unless you're trying to spell something.

go outside dude... you're embarrassing yourself again.

Looks like you're either taking a dick up you're ass or your brain is fucked. I would be lying if I was concern.

Are you ok there little buddy?

Kek

Still can't counter argue. I won't take any of you seriously if you can't argue or at least "defend" LINK to some extent.
YOU should go outside, or perhaps look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you're fucking deluded. LINK is a cult, prove me wrong

i wanna believe you so bad but ive heard its going to moon so many times it doesnt even phase me anymore

Haha true. LINK ain't moving anywhere as most of it's supply is held by whales surpressing the price

you just had to remind me :(

Just stop

Too painful for you? Alright I'll stop

Please continue.

Maybe his brain just turned off, give him some time to reboot.

>yfw a retard posts 17 times trying to FUD a token he holds

Boi

i dont told or tell anyone that it will moon. i just tell you that it will follow the pattern and make a 100% the next week/months thats all.

This is actually the chart that LINK is following to the beat right now. Not saying it will go 1:1, but shit that's flawless almost.

Attached: pineapple tradinview chainlink.png (1530x888, 119K)

You'll like it and then get aggravated when you suddenly realize the only reason it's taboo is because access to boipussy is easy and frequent - and you'll stop giving a shit about pussy (because of the aggravation involved with getting pussy) and end up not breeding

not directly but going up is called mooning...how do you make these calls but have no idea what mooning means? Kinda sketchy...

you also never posted your waruso archive where you said you claimed its going to follow the pattern...

moon is not = going up general.
when something goes up 5% its not moon.
moon is going up for 100% in 1 day or some pump shit like this.

Embarrassing...

here you go
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12853979