This is just a meme right?

Attached: 1528894129363.png (1300x1500, 291K)

Yes, don't buy

Fuck off shill

Yes, if you hold any kys.

It's a good idea - i own some just in case..

I'm going to buy a small bag soon just in case. Now shooo shoo pajeet.

Ethereum is the Fabric of the financial System. All POW Coins will die once BTC lifts the Max Supply limit. 0xBitcoin will remain the only mined successful coin.

Why would BTC lift the max supply?

Its the next 1000x being passed off as a meme/pajeet shitcoin for now since people are still accumulating

consider your "investment" gone

consider your future "investment" gone

KYS

Every coin tries to figure out two things:
>"How can we add a feature that would make our coin better than those that already exist?"
>"How can we make our coin secure without having to include all the waste of mining it?"

And then there is 0xShitcoin:
>"Lets make another Bitcoin clone without any features or properties that would make it usefull in any way and lets also add a simulated mining feature that does not contribute to the security of the blockchain but only wastes electricity for the sake of mining it"

How can anyone be suprised about this coin is only going down and getting delisted?

Attached: Toilet-Park.jpg (604x453, 65K)

>How can anyone be suprised about this coin is only going down and getting delisted?

What exchange delisted 0xBTC?

None of them, hes saying the coin will only go down in price and eventually be delisted. Meanwhile 0xbtc doesn't even require permission to list so if people want to trade it there will always be a way

Thank god for DEXs so that we can move away from getting scammed on centralized exchanges.

Besides, since there's no ICO or premine money the community can't really afford to go around buying listings anyway lol

Its funny seeing all the conspiracy theories, was it like this when eth was under a dollar?

Not sure, I wasn't much into crypto before 2016

Its such a meme Ive accumulated 8000 of them.

Kys pajeets

KYS

Its a dead shitcoin that even failed as a meme because the pajeet behind this scam still has such an insufferable poo in the loo personality that he made his own scam obvious. This scamtoken now has a reputation worse than Bazingacoin.

Attached: in-a-parched-landscape-the-skeleton-of-a-dead-animal-lies-in-the-desert-as-an-example-of-life-and-de (1920x1080, 3.35M)

Fucking ICO shillers

Attached: photo_2019-03-18_06-03-02.png (512x512, 396K)

Sanjeev's favourite PnD coin on mercatox

Attached: 1526496838363s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Yes. In fact I'd say it's more of a meme than BTC and ETH combined.

Verified Solidity code on Etherscan doesnt lie bitches

Attached: 0xbtctimetraveling.gif (400x200, 1.1M)