This has been the most uninteresting month for LINK in ages

This has been the most uninteresting month for LINK in ages...

Attached: CD7BB53F-44EB-49EB-BC9F-2CCC692F84BF.gif (611x518, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/9n6e9u/the_sleeping_giant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's pretty obvious link is going to be huge. We all just waiting at this point

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Yea uh? What a toilet meeting.

Attached: 00-32-52-1552427520304.png (1080x810, 840K)

Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, beating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

Attached: 1552548273933.jpg (443x679, 59K)

can't bondburger the serger

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

I know man, remember LINKtober? Holy shit that was epic.. which month is gonna be like that? We know mainnet comes before end of Q2. So probably May or June?

Stop shilling obscure shitcoins.

reminder that there are too many coins for LINK to ever achieve any more than around 10x current value. if every penny from every other crypto flowed into LINK right now, it'd still only be worth $140/piece. 140 billion divided by 1 billion coins. Monero by contrast has like 17 million, so those are potentially worth a fortune. LINK never will be, it's literally impossible for it to be worth much. Even $5/piece in 5 years is a very optimistic prediction, and to achieve it it'd need a bigger marketcap than litecoin, currently 4th biggest. Nobody here is getting rich.

This. The price could be 20 cents and the network would work perfectly.

Alright faggots I have 2 ETH I'm going to put into ADA and Link.

Most interesting reply decides proportions

Chainlink will enable a white homeland. Put 3 ETH into LINK on credit.

true. drunkanon lost all his credibility. what a piece of shit. I kinda liked the guy. now I wanna castrate him.

>implying market cap isn't just a derivative of last traded price
jej

the hell does that have to do with anything? it's a perfectly valid method. legit don't know what you're trying to say

Theres only 350 million link in circulation with the other 750 mil going to big corporations. Do your research.

what difference does it make who owns the coins? their value is dictated by the total cash involved, divided by the number of coins. what ATH are you expecting? do you realise how vast a market cap it'd take to even achieve $1/coin?

You must be new in crypto.
Check XRP's marketcap in the last bull season

Well considering ADA stated they’re going to use LINK and Charles is massive onions faggot, id go 100% LINK

>Check XRP's marketcap in the last bull season
tell me what relevance this has to anything or how this changes anything

and no i'm not new to crypto

WTF DID YOU SAY?!

source: nothing

Check the price of Link if it gets a 140 billion marketcap
Are you actually dumb or just pretending?

>Check the price of Link if it gets a 140 billion marketcap
??
140 billion dollars divided by 1 billion coins, i mean it's not a difficult sum, but why are you telling me to look at it? what's your point? if LINK has a 140bil marketcap then each coin will be worth $140. That's every single penny in every single cryptocurrency on earth, all poured into LINK, and it's still worth fuck all. Always will be. Too many coins. You have all been memed.

It was $1.30 last year so that's not far fetched at all fudfag. You're forgetting ETH is #2 marketcap despite having a literal infinite amount of coins.

Follow God.
Obey the law.
Respect your parents.
Know your opportunity.
Help your frens.
Control anger.
Shun evil.
Foresee the future.
Admire Oracles.
Act when you know.

Oh wow, you're actually a retard who doesn't understand marketcap in crypto.

Wait until u c the eom dump. It will be massive and very interesting

Either hold or don't, all the people fudding are zoomers.
You really think the big money boomers have time to fud on a australian boomerang throwing board?

Amen

I've enjoyed this month in link.

Attached: 1550065374596.gif (1701x1701, 1.88M)

Yes I do. Demonstrate otherwise. Also tell me what ATH you expect, and explain to me how it'll be possible to achieve it without a market cap so astronomical that it's literally impossible

This is soothing

Not saying this is going to happen but there’s big value possibilities for link

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/9n6e9u/the_sleeping_giant/

Try to put $140 billion into LINK and see what happens.

Sergey is literally running out of new ways to lie, it happens with every. single. scam.

Excellent bait friend

daily reminder
QUADRILLION OF DOLLARS MARKETCAP