YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WAGING

POST IF YOU ARE WAGING

Attached: images.png (206x245, 6K)

Attached: kuumotus.png (404x402, 60K)

I refuse to post in your shitty thread

No dice I get money from the state from going to school

Attached: 1548383937441.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

screw me

How bro

My country's massive welfare budget, I guess

stomping my feet as we speak

please...fucking kill me...

soon

Attached: 1532327236886.jpg (456x320, 31K)

help

Checking in

Shitposting from office rn
Literally nothing to do.
Waiting for replys from externals but it seems like they can't be arsed to actually respond.
I want to work but I can't.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Datamine much?

Someone please but sergay’s head on this.

Attached: C9ADB8EE-A388-45C2-8DF9-8FF6A06494B2.jpg (960x960, 132K)

WAGE

Attached: 1552345634590.png (1265x628, 1.27M)

shekelberg gave me a lunch break to post.

Attached: 1544198161405.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

LMAO, when was this?

how fucking short is that guy, looks ridiculous

Strapped and locked into to wage rage cage. Got my monster drink and Doritos. Easiest $12/hr I’ve ever made.

that guy legit looked better when he was unfit

wage

Attached: wage.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

case of the mondays?? haha. also I've thought a lot about the project over the weekend lets meet about it after lunch.

office cuck on lunch break here. sup bros. chinese food for lunch. general tsos

Management cuck reporting in, please bless with bull cum

why do you fags all hate waging?

GWqlabsDuck

Does it count if I'm self employed and working from home?

I still have clients, just not one specific boss.

Reporting in, going to pull up wow after the movie is done.

Attached: 20190318_102510.jpg (609x457, 102K)

Currently rushing to get these engineering packages finished because the vendor is starting the install on Weds

work from home master race reporting in

I start my true wagecucking this Friday. Until then I'll just be wasting away at school

Haha kill me

Attached: 1552483787858.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

Is there anything worse than working in customer service

Who here /self employed/?

Attached: 04A690AA-49F0-4B33-87A1-2D3427EDF75A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

all of u have 2003 screens and computers lmfao, shitcountries, should have expected this, "working" = just standing behind a screen basically in your places

Attached: 1.png (206x184, 96K)

fukken christ user, looks mighty comfy
im self emlpyed 3rd worldr, make whooping $4k/annum
dying to go to wagecuck job rn, applying like crazy
Are you in SD?

How do I start user
Every book just says "dude just get into the game and you'll learn it easy peasy" but never give any actual advice

Another day another wage. When will link moon.

Get connected, and stick your neck out there. I do web development for guys in ecommerce - building funnels, setting up extremely basic shopify sites, and charge by a percentage of the stores revenue over time rather than an upfront charge. Even though its written into the contract, the owner of the site never even sees the money I make, and generally it's a lot more than I would charge outright to build and maintain a site.

see

Wagin and ragin.

I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't wage. Please help. Give me ideas for when I retire

January 2018, obviously.

Do you advertise your services? Local or international business? I've built 5 different custom opencart sites in the past 2 years for friends and shit, but did it and am still maintaining them for free. I've never gone to school for anything computer related and am self taught. Shopify looks retarded simple but I wouldn't know the first thing about finding clients. Plus not having any certs or official schooling has prevented me from making the jump.

I'm still in school getting a BSCS and a minor in entrepreneurship(my uni just sank 100 million into building a school specifically for it, so why not).

I had two friends make it VERY big in the crypto craze when I was a freshman, and they've since moved entirely over to ecommerce - They got me connected with a lot of big players and now when they have an idea they come to me and I work on a site for them.

It's kind of the tip of the iceberg of what I can do technically, but its the skill that makes money.

Fuck. That's what I figured. It's so hard to get into decent clients without having an "in". I'm no front end wizard, but when I look at ecommerce sites, I physically cringe sometimes. I don't want to dump a ton of money into advertising to start up when I'd be doing it as a second job for the time being.

>but when I look at ecommerce sites, I physically cringe sometimes.
That's because they INSIST on using shopify. It's such a shitty, sandboxed program but these fuckers LOVE showing off with the shopify dashboard as to the millions they're making.

Essentially I'm being grossly overpaid for work I'm grossly overqualified to do.

My shift at McDonald's starts in 3 minutes and I don't know any of the managers today

I can't post on Jow Forums when I'm waging, let alone even look at my phone 95% of the time (Deli).

test

Hi

>tfw college degree and dead end call center until the day I die
I already can't take the 8 hour day. Yang please save me.

How do I get a job where no one bothers me and most of my day is shit posting.