Eth vibeeeees

Get ready for tomorrow, March 19th 10:00 GMT+8. FTM getting listed on yet another top 10 exchange by volume.

Attached: fantom-760x422.png (760x422, 103K)

pow doesn't scale.

If anyone falls for this PnD you are utterly retarded, notice how so many FTM threads have popped up trying their hardest.

Damn, DigiFinex is a big exchange. #5 in the world in adjusted volume.

VIDT is a p&d yes. but look at the graphs, there's no p&d u fucking mook

How many partnerships does EOS have? Surely this will surpass them in mcap.

And the key point is that the shilling is low level generic " we gonna moon bois". Not even a single meme in sight.

this is too obvious. imagine not having a bag

Everyone is dumping today user's.. not get the memo?

it's really not hard to see the value proposition fantom offers. major partnerships, god tier autist advisors and devs. why would we need memes? this isnt chainlink tier garbage.

I have 325k, not selling until 100 mill

I don't have the balls to swing trade this.

Just how many people are in your tribe, ranjesh? There's been countless ftm threads here

don't even think about taking profits until Fantom is at least $100 million marketcap in the next 2-3 months

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

Attached: 111114343.png (606x840, 288K)

did someone say meme

Attached: ftm_distracted.jpg (880x440, 206K)

low quality but highly relevant, sorry not sorry

Who gives a shit about exchange listings, honestly. Do you really think there's some mouthbreather out there dabbing his sweaty forehead in anticipation for when fantom finally comes to his favorite exchange so he can go all in with his inheritance?

Date on this?

like a few days

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Attached: 1464165124450.png (659x609, 134K)

What would you guys say a few weeks means. Is this like OmiseGO weeks (years)?

all of these will happen before the mainnet beta in may

Great.

What is the usage of the token?

Ethereum

pajeet team

makes you rich

based and redpilled

It is. It was adopted last year with zero to show for it in FTM terms. It crashed with the rest of the market inspite of adoption, which shows that it's tokenomics are flawed and the current value is speculative BS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What? It's not even main-net yet, just wait you impatient neet. Main net matters for platforms like this

We pumping boys!

$1 next bull run

$1 is bear. $4 in bull.

This piece of shit coin made me lose so much money since presale.

You wanna get it back or just be a sadsack about it?

That’s unfortunate. Part of the reason that I entered my position recently is the fact it had been dumped so hard. Seems unlikely to go anywhere but up from here.

Prolly yeah

>he fell for the transactions per second meme
kek

Took all of 5 min to realize this is either way over my head technologically or it’s a pure scam. Either way I’ll ride it.

Buying in after a 100% monthly pump. State of biz..