I need some real 1000x's, like Raiblocks in 2017, that went to $.01 to $35. 3500x...

I need some real 1000x's, like Raiblocks in 2017, that went to $.01 to $35. 3500x. I will split 10 grand across three of them.

Attached: 1552917939256.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RNR_0/status/1059868950631211008
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nkn
Hot

Check out DADI

NKN for a 100x.
HOT for a 50x.

Fantom and NKN

Privatix (PRIX)
SparksPay (SPK)

XNK Ink Protocol

Real PayPal Partnership = PayPal for Payments, Ink Protocol for decentralized Reputation. Replin.com release in 2 Weeks.

i still dont understand why so many of you think HOT will 50x. Not trolling at all.

cause it's something different, with game-changing potential
and if there are enough fools to believe in it, then it could 50x

TRTL
GRIN

Cardano and Traxia

All niggers sandniggers latinos turks muslims jews parasitic politicians white trash asian trash need to die and/or expelled far away then good people will have peace finally

BSV

lmao holy shit youre behind

RVN AGI LINK

If you want a safe investment for 33x ...
Buy XMR. I'll only say it once.

Spectrum (SPT) got added a week ago on CMC and they want to make online shopping in south-east asia a lot more easy to use for everyday-folks. They have a tiny marketcap and from their 1.400.000.000 coins they will burn 400000000 of it in the first year.
Not even partly a cent worth so I'd grab some couple k of those badboys and wait. (Also easily shillable due to nice sounding name and good looking brand icon imo). 100 mil token burn is coming in 2-3 weeks, so you can make money very fast aswell.

show me SWEEHEART

based

WHAT SO DIFFERENT ABOUT HOT ?
WHATS ITS APPEAL ?
IS IT A REAL PROJECT WITH A GOOD TEAM ?
OR IS IT A FUCKING SCAM ?

XSN is one of the most promising coins of the year

Attached: IMG_4385.jpg (2162x1422, 271K)

0xbtc, circulating supply is 4.2 mill, top 100 wallets hold 1% of all coins so extremely good distribution

previous ath was 4.88

currently 0.19 x 10 = $1.90, x100 = #10.90, x 1000 $100.93 a coin, which is not very hard to believe during the next bull

AERGO and CSP on kucoin. 60/40.

go for fucking VIDT
its way to undervalued, has no pajeetteam
fucking big partners like airbus
isnt even on cmc yet

>TRTL
kek

LTO

Attached: DzM9EqZWkAAB9rK.jpg (1754x1240, 209K)

AERGO +1
The team has 100+ devs, ICON ICX quality material. They also had direct investment from Samsung SDS. Parent company BLOCKO has 80% marketshare in South Korea.

They have several big exchange listings coming. The exit will be when they list on an exchange with KRW pairs. The pump will be massive. This is the indicator to sell.

Have you tried fingering your bum hole?

0xBTC, NPXS, NKN

Xsn, nkn

NMC, PPC, BCN. The old classics will rise again, believe it.

Byteconnect was done when binance delisted them

This. So underrated. Will probably look like a bitconnect pump without being a scam.

twitter.com/RNR_0/status/1059868950631211008

This. It's AGI.

1/NKN x 3000
2/FTM x 2000
3/NIMIQ x 1000

They are pure gems

They paid a crypto chick to do some promotion at a convention, your point is ? Literally all companies reach out to "influencers" if they think it will benefit them

I mean stranger things have happened, theres a reason I’m still holding a million TRTL just im case.

DOGE shits the bed somehow TRTLs a dollar over night. Should replace DOGE anyway, really.

BCN. not shiteconnect.

TUBE

programmer here, can vouche for these!

RLC.. Take 1 hour to research and you will see why.

BASED and redpilled

snowblossom

NKN is the most likely 1000x in the market. HOTs market cap is already too big for that. Most of the other shills are unreliable and could exit scam any time

I will add FTM and RLC have solid potential but still a league below NKN

what's so great about nkn i've seen the website, found nothing special

It's just the scam of the week. People who fell for LTO will also fall for NKN.

The website is very meh. But they've built something from scratch that is capable of hugely scalable P2P data relaying (look into their MVCA consensus) for bandwidth sharing and decentralised apps. Their consensus algo can scale to millions of nodes with minimal additional resources. nearly 8k nodes on testnet already which makes it smaller than only BTC and ETH, after just 6 months. Their b2b development (though mostly under wraps so far) seems excellent and they've been building prototype applications for some of the biggest players in telecom both inside and outside of silicon valley where they are based

Also binance is a short matter of time after the token swap end of march, and the biggest VCs in blockchain are holding fat bags of the token (Fenbushi, blockVC, NEO GC etc, same ones who pumped ontology to $11)

Just buy some and thank me later

X-Cash is one of the only ones here that could really do what you are asking.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-141554_Brave.jpg (590x409, 26K)

LTO got shilled out of nowhere for a week and then never heard from again when the price dumped. NKN has been getting low key shilling for nearly a year regardless of the price action and smart anons were loading the fuck up when this was near 1c (3.5x since then). Sorry you aren't one of them.

nkn is the obvious choice

you can buy DAPS

Attached: irecognizethatpattern.png (1245x994, 97K)

TYCH
crypto exchange coin you can mine. They don't even have the exchange live yet but you can buy it at a few exchanges or mine it. It's still very early for this one.
TUBE (BitTube)
No brainier, 2 video sites that pay crypto and have no adds. The mining is still good too. You can easily stream bot it, and earn crypto. Only 1000 sats.

Sharder SS
this will pull of 100x in one year
1000x in 2020-2021 bullrun

Attached: 1 8xQkiwU9v2d7xaS8KdJ4MA.png (887x545, 576K)

NKN is the most obvious 100x out there
idk why is it so under-discussed here

CTRL+F: NKN

13 results

good job biz, finally waking up to the obvious reality

You are retarded. The dev repeatedly tells exchanges to get fucked. He doesn't even want his scam coin listed anywhere other than trade ogre, which he owns that exchange too. It was a p&d designed to dump bags on bizlets since December 2017

35 000x DAG Constellation. But high risk.

Next.exchange
The next 1000x
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-exchange/

imagine being this based

Attached: 1552765423864.png (1764x1746, 163K)

This. NKN is my biggest hold followed by Fantom.

Still accumulating buddy?

I did some research about both. If FTM is gold, NKN is diamond.

I just looked up Spectrum. Holly shit what a fucking shitcoin. A bunch of kids gathered around and played with a smart contract and web design. Their linkedin profiles are empty, subreddit is empty, github is almost empty, they don't have a fucking whitepaper..
Their tweet:
"Locked the date and bag more SPT
Stay tuned for more exciting announcements"

Check VITE, it's definetly hidden gem

Honestly thought DADI was dead, but looking at their website they seem to be close to network release and have lots of clients lined up. good stuff.

In case you mean the obvious reality that NKN is currently being shilled by a group of organized discord pajeets, I agree

XPC and wait for the golden bullrun

Attached: xpchain.png (910x960, 197K)

Nimi. Its has a unique selling point and is already better than most top 100 coins. The team has been deveopling throughout the bear market.

Attached: Nimiq-New-Infographic1920.png (1920x1400, 938K)

It's Verity. Mainnet going live in 2 weeks, provides oracle service to multile dapps, only 700k market cap right now and easily a top 100 project, do the math.

Bitcash (BITC), look at the mining difficulty, it's being accumulated like crazy right now from large whales including Mocha.

It's at 2000 sats, only 15 mil circulating, nice product, no big exchanges, STEX soon.

buy coval fren

Attached: 1421911540367.jpg (400x388, 36K)

trade ogre is a pretty good exchange. so there is that.

Lendingblock

I myself just picked up a billion INNBCL while it's sitting at a ~150k market cap, just in case.

lowkey shill for nkn, trying to sound legit by also recommending a 100x (HOT). smart monkey, smart
newfag

I've got an 1000x, I'll tell it to you for $500

Checked and Based

Attached: 6D396D5C-76FC-4EE6-BE4F-EA5D61DB1B1B.jpg (1111x597, 84K)

Bsv