The Bitconnect of 2019

The Bitconnect of 2019.

Just remember folks, all it takes is one exchange to get hacked for your BNB to go straight to zero.

Attached: EA47403F-431F-4D69-A096-B9BBAAD3036A.png (250x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with all the BNB FUD?

I won't sell my bnb, you fucking goblins.

Attached: 1552777755593.png (1125x966, 279K)

T. Salty waltie

It sure does feel like one, in a good way, those who got in BCC early 2017, made a fortune. Same here, wait till $100 and gtfo

Oh please, BNB is going to 20$+. After the Ico it will explode for the next weeks like it did before. NEW ATH WILL BE 20$. Suck on that broke fudder.

>not getting this when it was

Just be advised that there are definitely lots of people bought into BCC knowing that it was a ponzi with the intention of getting out before SHTF and got justed

Brainlet here. Never used Binance before.
Why does it have one of the best crypto exchange reputations for being hack-proof? The whole "funds are safu" thing? Is it really that much more resistant to hacks than any other exchange?

They got hacked once and hacked the hackers by stealing the ill gains from them, after that they became the safu stronghold just like the city of Troy

Binance won't be taken down by hacks. It'll get it's shit kicked by regulators.

A lot of people are going all in on it when its an exchange coin. Binance has been and is a solid exchange, I'd personally never invest more than 25% of my portfolio in an exchange coin.

Monthly reminder that there is literally a function in the BNB token contract to freeze anyone's funds.

Attached: decentralized.png (976x228, 4K)

wat?

Exactly that. The owner of the BNB contract can freeze anyone's BNB tokens. Check out line 119 at
etherscan.io/address/0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52#code

Even if they own BNB in their cold wallet/not on binance?

Yes regarding the contract being able to freeze funds anywhere.
Also the core point of this thread is that bnb cannot possibly be securely held because it is tied in spirit to the security of binance. No matter how well you protect your tokens they will still become worthless dust if binance ever has a security incident .

Even a small hack is inevitable at this point .

Attached: 1542432686932.jpg (500x601, 34K)

Good looking out bro, I was gonna hold 500 in my cold storage but not after what you just told me.

not free. pay for it

post your address and Ill send 0.1 btc

i will pop another champagne bottle once shit hits the fan

Attached: 1527207922351.png (552x436, 220K)

1PnH6NHYedjb5wn8sSmg1sJvbvd81uvivt

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-131706_CM Browser.jpg (1393x313, 101K)

thanks user

Binance never put 0Auth on their exchange. Malicious APIs are able to cause problems.

funds not safu?

Attached: chinked.png (1024x768, 442K)

No. Funds are not safu. Let’s do the needful and think for a second. Binance’s wallets are the powerball jackpot for just about every cyber criminal from hackers on steroids to disgruntled Binance employees who think it would be kewl to drain the btc out of a hot wallet and fly out of China.. Binance could follow every security best practice and they’re still fucked over the long run.

BNB is fucked.

Kek

become a millionaire or lose it all, you decide the risk

100% safu, this kid has the triads on payroll or he would have been abducted by now and had his feet cut off

>t.minus 3 days until BNB mainnet
>fud thread
seems right...

lel

selling this tomorrow then buying back in the day after is easy money

Mainnet tomorrow?

tbqh, if Binance suddenly dies, then bitcones will be worth about as much as BNB

Wtf

God you're a retard.

1) CZ is publicly known individual as is the entire Binance staff. No one knows who ran Bitconnect, even to this day.

2) If Binance gets hacked, not only will BNB lose value, literally every fucking crypto in this space will get wiped out.

Don't be a low iq idiot.

how many times did your parents drop you on your head?

CZ tweeted funds are safu. It takes a ton of BNB for a listing. They do airdrops. CEX's are good for liquidity, but not for security. Once you deposit, the funds are theirs. Watch for an exit scam in the near future. The Binance Dex will not be 100% decentralized.

I know, I'm getting Bitfinex'ed vibes here

>CZ is publicly known individual as is the entire Binance staff

What does this matter. No one isn't going to do shit when Chang #571 boosts all his employer's coins and flee to USA or Canada or what have you.

the point is he has something to lose, he's not going to just overtly scam people like OP suggested by comparing him to Bitconnect.

This space will not survive another mt gox, so no