Question for the zoomers

I’m GenX. I’ve managed to work my way up to management after 20 years of wageing. I have no direct supervisors and make $75k a year.

I hear a lot of you zoomers constantly bitching and whining about how hard it is out there in the world. I don’t personally know any zoomers because they all seem like massive faggots to me.

My question is; is it really that hard out there in the world? Or are you just conditioned to expect something for nothing because you grew up in the participation trophy generation?

Attached: 8C8F9F08-2736-444A-BC3C-F86D324A6109.jpg (277x185, 12K)

Back in my day...

They are faggots

Maybe if you had kids you could know yourself stupid crypto boomer, nobody wants to pay for your healthcare and pensions anymore.

I'm 3 years in and just north of 60k a year. How come you suck so much, boomer scum

My point wasn’t who makes the most, my point is that I’m comfortable with my income and my life. I understand that life is hard, but it seems that zoomers spend an inordinate amount of time bitching like a bunch of pathetic faggots. Why is this? Did you get out of college and expect an employer to hand you a participation trophy?

Btw, I’m 44. Boomers are in their 60s.

Dude, I'm on gov subsidies, 20 years old and have 15k LINK. EOQ2 2k19 finna dab on yo ass

Is this how you cope with your obesity, depression and virginity? Genuinely curious.

Actually, quite fit and have a gf. Kind of depressed tho so it's cope for that.

>bragging about making 75k as an alleged 30+ year old

thats gonna be a hard as diamonds, mount Everest sized yikes for me

> Being complacent about anything
You don't understand our hunger to be better and grow more. You think it's being whiny. That's why it took you 20 years to reach 75k and middle management

I'm a 33 year old millennial, but you've wasted your life wage slaving for noseberggoldstein.

That 20 years was worth millions and you got 45k after taxes

>are you just conditioned to expect something for nothing
You mean expect a job? If you need employees, you offer work for money. If you dont need employees, you dont.

If you want unemployed people to stop bitching, you offer them employment for money. If you dont give a shit, you dont eventually funnel money towards security/police state.

Do you expect people to stop bitching and whining for nothing? No one owes you anything if you arent willing to employ and pay them.

Attached: 1549749548083.jpg (1080x1350, 218K)

At least my generation doesn’t make 100+ post a day about “not gonna make it bros, no reason to live. How should I end it?”

>I understand that life is hard
You´ve loyally done what you´ve been told for 20(twenty) years. Literally the easiest route through adulthood.

The so-called "Xennials" are the participation trophy generation.
The self esteem movement died in the 90s before the first zoomers were even born

checked

I’ve worked for 20 years. As do most people who don’t have a huge trust fund. What’s your point?

>choosing the comfy life is bad
enjoy your stress induced heart attack at 50

tfw I make literally twice that and own my house

lmao

Why would I have a heart attack? There’s no stress in my life. Working isn’t stressful to me. It’s only stressful to lazy faggots who want to make a million overnight trading shitcoins.

It’s not a contest. That wasn’t the point of my OP. It was a question to zoomers, maybe you could answer it.

I made more than you do now right out of college and yes it is that difficult. I own a house and rent out the extra rooms to my peers who didn't have it so well.

>This sentiment unique to my generation andxall generations before me are obsolete and complacent

You should patent your keen new idea!

Attached: 2ACB4CAA-68A4-4DFE-940A-22C2FE4DB6CF.png (500x455, 148K)

>makes more than $75k/year
>owns home
>claims is so difficult out there
outofcontrollaughter.jpg

It seems like gen x as a whole has escaped the wrath of criticism. I only ever hear shit about boomers millennials and zoomers.

eh it isn't difficult for me I have just observed how difficult it can be for some people. I earn 4x what most of my peers do and I just don't talk about it with them. half of them just learned how tax brackets work when recent articles made rounds on social media and several have repeated the advice that you need to carry a balance on a credit card or take out a loan to increase your credit rating. they're all completely hopeless and that's how I think the average person lives for the most part

Half of any population is below its own average

Below average = no job

No job = plenty of time to shitpost and wallow in your own misery

Ten slides on that will cost you five figures

>t f100 internal consultant

Gen X levied no disruptive criticism/dialectic against moral relativism, service to self material hierarchicalism, and social darwinism. They abandoned their 'left behind' cohort and are keen to stand in line institutionally... Perhaps their only boom occupationally was in the diversity sciences. They never even knew to expect or articulate what gains in productivity meant for their pittance wage. The only things they were spared and hate millenials for being inexplicably crippled by, was the aborted-autist-negro fetus heavy vaccine schedule, a food supply not completely drenched in glyphosate, and a childhood without nano-aluminum albedo.

>At least my generation
>Here we are, now entertain us
>committed suicide
>voice of a generation

>Perhaps their only boom occupationally was in the diversity sciences.
I guess if we ignored the internet and tech boom that might be true. GenX made the world a better place.

Zoomer cucks expects everything to be handed to them for free on a silver platter. They have the attention span of a 6 year old due to having grown up staring at LCD screens their whole life.
They need to learn a thing or two about hard, perseverance and honest work. There is no such thing as a free lunch. (Unless you are born into wealth like a cuck.)

Attached: 1546810712891.jpg (704x904, 138K)