PLS READ & HELP

PLS READ & HELP

I'm a high school teacher: 40k/year

Found myself here looking for financial advice on what to do with my $10,000usd

i'm not interested in bitcoin/eth, etc...

what does Jow Forums think about these to get some passive income...

>go on Flippa
>buy an IoS app or two
OR
>crowd fund some real estate
>thinking of Fundrise, Rich Uncles

any better ideas?

Attached: 1547258901436.jpg (1499x689, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2580904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where da Jow Forums at

Attached: 1548292088369.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

tfw no qt meth gf

Attached: 1552275390618.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Shamone

>i'm not interested in bitcoin/eth
These are the minds shaping our country's youth. Embarrassing

is there money to be made in the marijuana industry?

Attached: 1548986478966.jpg (500x500, 17K)

>not interested in bitcoin/eth, etc...
Then it seems you're not interested in making money

You think that buying a dumb app is going to make you more money or is going to be the "safer bet" because it is in the realm of "real business" but really you're deluding yourself into believing that these kinds of passive income streams are not saturated as fuck

alright, this has been fucking helpless. Fine, redpill me on it then.

this board should be called bitcoin & beta fags

Your going to likely lose if you dont find the inner motivation to research this yourself. Buy BTC, learn how to secure it, and wait a few years for freedom.

Its literally as easy as that. BTC is the safest bet, everything else is a gamble in crypto

where do i buy it? or what medium do i use to buy?

Damn that's hot. Where are the meth head junkies that look like her for $15 a op when you need em?

I saw a homeless elderly lady with high heels and tight jeans on with a tank top the other day digging around through some trash at the AMPM. I thought to myself..

damn...I should just go over there and ask if she wants to fuck on camera for like $200.

I'd love to fuck a hot, sexy legged older homeless lady bareback and creampie it all on camera.

fgfdhdfgh

Set up a Coinbase account. Buy BTC. Use your bank and you wont have to pay as high as fees, but you wont be able to trade it or withdraw it for 7-10 days. If you are serious about holding that doesnt really matter.

like how much should i spend?
and "btc" is bit coin right?
what's the diff between that ethereal?

I disagree. I think Ethereum is teh safest bet in crypto. I'd bet on BTC being worth $50k at some point. Also not holding any ChainLink is genuinely retarded.

so i should buy 1 of each? Ethereum, bitcoin, and link...
also is there a place i can buy all three?

-Ethereum isn't a finished product, implying there is still lots of development. This is NOT a safe bet lmao..
-BTC on the other hand is and has been standalone for 10 years, not phased by its surroundings

Bitcoin has almost 300,000 times the hash rate (POW) than ETH = insanely more secure. It is crazy to even suggest that ETH is "teh safest bet in crypto".

lol nice.
wtf is POW?

Attached: 1549172251149.jpg (1078x696, 99K)

>so i should buy 1 of each? Ethereum, bitcoin, and link...
No you should buy the amount that represents the dollar value you want to invest. You're going to get fewer BTC than ETH for the same amount of fiat money. Classically you want to put more fiat into the safer bets.

>also is there a place i can buy all three?
You'll have to onramp your fiat currency to crypto. I recommend Kraken if you're a Europoor, I've understood Amerilards use Coinbase. These two will have ETH and BTC. For LINK google is your friend.

My problem with BTC is that I don't think it become a currency or a store of value in the long run. Ethereum's value proposition is much better in my eyes even if what you say is true. I bet teh ETH/BTC flippening hapens before EOY2020.

Go look up some articles, too much to explain

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2580904

Follow this link, and click "open PDF in browser". It is very comprehensive, and once you understand all the basics (including some economics), your mind will be blown as to the beauty of BTC. It has an introduction section but you need to look up more basic articles as well

You have 2 options.

1. Buy some business of flippa and fail at it because you never ran a business like it before (no experience with marketing etc).

2. Just invest in BTC/ETH/LINK 33% in each and sell next bullrun. Aka, set up coinbase, transfer money there, buy bitcoin, then set up binance, transfer the bitcoin there, sell 66% to buy ETH/LINK (prices are better on binance)

do you have any more site like flippa ? this has my interests. I wonder if people set up saas just to sell on there.

Seconded

If you're a teacher, don't you have a comfy retirement plan with employer match? You're getting free 200%, plus whatever the funds do. You're not going to beat that without hard work... Or crypto.

idk wtf that means.... but it sounds fucking complicated :/ I'll start reading... I just don't really trust crypto, seems really volatile

1st year. the whole point of investing & starting a business is so i don't have to do it anymore. It sucks.

also not interested in teaching for 30 years

> I wonder if people set up saas just to sell on there.
A lot of people do, same with ecommerce sites etc, for some people it's a fulltime job creating cookie cutter apps/sites

As for other sites, depends on your budget, but the most legit things can be found on Empire Flippers

Live the dream

Nah, it's actually easy af, most people itt can confirm

There used to be but now (((Big Weed))) has taken over

Just buy a dividend index lad or make a bond ladder

It sounds great until your junk is melting off from all the STIs

you seem like dabbled in it a little. Is it worth starting an saas? ive had ideas about shit but dont know how to implement them. I went on fiver to check shit out just now and it seems like there is a whole industry just for setting up then selling

Buy into the S&P 500 index fund and enjoy your passive income for the rest of your life. Good luck user, remember, bitcoin is a scam

15 bucks for sex with a hollow-eyed, skinny, dirty whore isn't normal. It's more like $10, but if she can manage her habit a bit she can double or even triple that.
Why should I give a fuck if an alcoholic can't get a promotion because he can't manage his drunk ass showing up on time and not looking hungover? If you like meth, booze, coke, whatever, fine, keep it in check so you can afford it, don't be a fucking embarrassment.

Funny how they implicitely are implying paying for sex is normal but only if you can suck dry the ebil men.
Fucking babylonian degeneracy, US is a lost cause, nothing remain but decay and moral decadence. A rotting corpse waiting to get purged with fire.

Attached: 1464542403133.png (500x644, 185K)

>S&P 500 index fund
Why not total market index fund?

I am a big fan of mutual funds. A good mutual fund can produce 8-10% APR in the long run.

S&P 500 through vanguard roth retirement is legit. Other than that microsoft is pretty much free money as far as free hand investing goes

Why S&P 500 over something like VTSAX?

>not interested in btc/eth
look into it yourself and try to see the bigger picture. Where is the world headed towards?

People would tell you btc is safest but that isn't guaranteed and some would argue it is a dying prototype
What is the significance of btc/eth? why isnt it important? What are the possibilities? Why arent companies doing it now? What are the current limitations? Who is solving the limitations? Are there people talking about the limitations?

at least do some research before you ask

this user has god tier answer given to you for free but it's in your interest to understand why the 3 choices. Once you understand the implications you could decide to split it other ways as opposed to the default 33%/33%/33%

>the oldest profession
>not normal

Attached: 1537167461348.jpg (530x298, 19K)

>the oldest meat we've eaten
>not normal to be cannibals

Attached: 1538625913803.jpg (565x425, 52K)

fuck off knob