> Raise buy orders to 3000
> Still not filling
> Keks keep shilling
> Keep fudding
> Price keeps rising
> Raise buy orders to 3600
> Finally filled last 80k buy order today
> Appologise to Biz

Fuck you keks who have been shilling this while I was trying to buy. Nearly cost me double to accumulate. It’s over now though and I have my bag so will stop shitting on the threads. I’m sorry biz but this shit is diamond dust and you would have done the same if you were smart.

Attached: AC4F8CE5-5057-4FAA-89A0-AB82BB271BDE.png (500x500, 125K)

kek i passed on xsn because of all the fud on the threads saying it was a scam yo owe me money

I’m sorry user. You can’t have any money from me but you can be thankful of this as a lesson.

Do Your Own Research

Pic related

Attached: 7AEE651E-B0C9-4C1A-88B8-4CCA2CED239D.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Glad to see you took the Redpill. And 80k XSN is a nice bag you're gonna make it.

Should have listened buddy, kek.. Next stop 4k sat

It’s actually nearer 200k, would have been a lot more if you keks could stopping shilling it for a minute

I didn’t need to listen I already knew which is why I was trying to fill bags on Cryptopia but then it got hacked and my BTC was frozen. If my orders got filled there I would have got over 300k XSN

Oh shit sorry user, but at least you'll be rich as fuck.

Attached: 1522257036073s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

See you on the moon user

Attached: CEEE2EE5-AE48-4459-B645-7EC189F4A73E.jpg (316x286, 24K)

Dam, i wanted to liquidated some LINK for XSN but got scared, will the price go down or should i fomo now?

I'm not sure if we Will go under 3000sat ever again, you can still get in until the LW release.

What is lw?

Light Wallet. Multi Currency Light Wallet actually.

Until last fall, I used to buy through Coinbase, then they decided to be assrangers and freeze withdrawals for 7-10 days

I found an ATM near my house with reasonable fees and used it to buy a little over an XSN MN (16.5k). It worked out well. Got it at 2200-2250 sat where if I used coinbase I would have had to watch it pump this whole time and then buy in awkwardly

I should have got in between 2-2.2k range if Cryptopia could have kept their shit together. Would be up 80% in profit now with a lot more XSN in my bag too.

Yea i still have 30k+ stuck in there, can't wait to setup another 2 MNs

Sad part is the shillers dont even hold enough for a masternode they just want to pump their $10 bags

People are actually selling this for a 30% profit, if they only knew..

b-but with that kind of logic you lose access to FUD#16 'Whales are dumping their bags on you brainlets'

30k XSN or we speaking pure money here? Whatever the case, damn that must suck

These morons can't think for themselves, they just repeat the same thing over and over. Posw, PnD, scam, while they have all the information in front of their eyes, all they need to do is read.

30k XSN

clearly

To be fair, we didn't shill it so much as be up front and alert people about the upcoming technology developments centered on Lightning. Those who followed us also learned about the 4(!) new exchanges that happened to be announced basically all at the same time. .15USD is still a bargain because Stakenet will be $10.00 EOY.

A little bit more of that FUD wouldn't be too bad. I am yet to purchase 10 more mns, so please go on.

STAKENET IS A P&D SCAM COIN SELL BEFORE 0 $!!!!!

Fill my bids you dumb money, go on.

Was that your 80k buy wall on coinall? I’m happy you joined the project brother. 50k reporting in

this is the most obvious p&d scam ever
look at those shady exchanges

Attached: 1548419043367.png (300x300, 9K)

Actually most of those “morons” was me while I was trying to accumulate, that’s why I made this thread. No doubt some will have believed it and parrot it later because they don’t know better. Either way my bags full now so I will let threads go undisturbed.

I don’t agree with 10 usd, I’m thinking it will position itself in the 1-2 usd range until lightning takes off. 10 if the dex works very well.

The plans for the dex are amazing though and are embody crypto values.

please, amuse me for just a minute by informing me what exchange isn't shady

Another one accumulating, ha ha.

Based stealth accumulator

Exactly why a smooth dex would be powerful.

I don’t know how it will be, but based on how easy staking and their mnaas is, I imagine it will be successful.

Oh and forgot, *pic related*

Attached: 17-34-11-1552202956258s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

nah sorry I only buy stuff that's traded on legit exchanges
this is just the next shitcoin getting their 5min of fame here, pumped by the same pajeets that promoted LTO and Bitmax

This isn't accumulation, this is "domo in!"

Job well done, sir!

Keep accumulating user, it's ok.

stop evading my question and answer me nigger

~fomo in

Fucken android keyboard

come on user all I want to do it rip you a new arse but I can't do that if you don't provide me any material

You, sir, are retarded.

Exactly, this project is just a pump&dump by pajeets.

Just sell now and wait until it's on Binance to buy.

Thank you for your support.

I get scam vibes like from VIDT when you pajeets are spamming 24/7 this coin. it's reverse shilling u stupid fucking idiots

So you are one of those people that like buying it after it’s already gone up x10.

I love people like that.

> Price is $0.14
> Waiting for Binance to buy
> Lists on Binance
> Price is $1.40
> Buy in now
> Sells at $1.50
> Profit

Attached: 40F07F24-3DA2-4AF6-B6A8-F6BA733510E2.jpg (200x227, 5K)

gotta love them vibe, better stay far far away because your intuition is reaching peak autism and if you keep expanding next thing you know you become a schizoposter

if you have just a few braincells you spot the discord pajeets trying to defend their shitty poo poo ka ka coin
don't buy this crap, they will dump their rupees on you

Kek

rupees like in the Legend of Zelda??

>Poo Poo Ka Ka

Some solid arguments I'll give you that.

Yes i'm not going to buy this shitcoin leading on lightning network developments alongside btc and ltc with masternodes. Fuck that shit.

I'm waiting to buy the binance pump then sell for a quick 20%. I'm not interested in 1000% profits.

DUMP THIS SHIT YOU DUMBMONEY

Its all wash trading scam exchanges and discord shills involved with manipulating this trash

2$-3$ EOY, screenshot this fag. We'll see who's right.

Terrible shill. We don’t want this trash. SAGE

the sad part is that they didn't even manage to get their small pump yet
normally some dudes are actually dumb enough to buy this crap and pump the price which leads to more retards buying in
this time nobody even fell for this shit in the first place that's a good sign

Funny how this thread was going for hours with no shitposts and then all of sudden a load of “different” accounts post all at once.

Trying to play my game only you make it too obvious kek

This trash is making me some nice income, you should check it out, unless you hate money of course.

Same $250/month. In a couple of years I'll easily quit my job.

Staking or MN?

Both. 6 MN and about 11k staking

Nicee

ofc with an investment of 100k - which will be worth 100$ in a month

I'm I gonna make it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-21-33-45.png (1080x1495, 95K)

With barely 1000? No

Nah, try 10k.

I'd say 15k. Comfy running masternodes

You must be fucking retarded, I fucking WISH I had 100k to put in this, I'd be set for life

Could of just bought from the sell side user, hah

Biz never learn user