Craig's twitter got SUSPENDED

What the hell is going on biz? First he deletes all the tweets on his old account. Then he makes a new one which is invite only, and now it's suspended. HOLD me, I'm scared. IS SATOSHI GOING TO BE OKEY???

Attached: Capture.png (357x115, 6K)

Grec is not real

He lives on the blockchain

Satoshi is dead, craig is an alcoholic old man who rambles uncontrollably

Exit scamming

I bet he made a threat and broken terms and conditions

wtf biz you told me he was satoshi and I put all my savings in BTCSV

Attached: 3453456546.jpg (577x434, 96K)

Well, an Aussie getting mad and geting suspended in Twitter. Nothing new here.

Screencap this These things or people will and need to die before we can have a new bull run.

1. Tether
2. Binance
3. Jacob Rothschild
4. Craig Wright.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i laugh sadistically to that attention seeker. hope he wont come back eevagain.

I don't know why you have Satoshi on that list. Did he hurt your feelings in any way, shape or form?

Jacob Rothschild likely isn't Satoshi though.

>inb4 he makes a medium post blaming this on a core conspiracy

AHAHAAHA FUCK YOU CRAIG FUCK YOUUUU AHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't he tweet to someone about making them live in a barrel for the rest of their life, implying a mob hit?

He sued Twitter yesterday because people were sharing his copywrited private tweets. He also routinely tells people he hopes they go bankrupt so they probably consider that bullying kek

Rothschild is not Satoshi silly.

Uhh...is it just me or is his Twitter still active?
I can literally still see his Twitter profile

Lmao. Inb4 creg tries to copywrite tweeting

>He sued Twitter yesterday because people were sharing his copywrited private tweets.
oh god, fucking lmao

He's probably somewhere ranting to people about how Twitter is going down for violating his intellectual property rights lmao.

Satoshi is the CIA

This must really piss off an attention whore. I can imagine him smashing his wine glass in the fireplace.

>I can imagine him smashing his wine glass in the fireplace.
And then pulling a new glass out of one of his jowls.

are there any pictures of this guy when he was young? This is the youngest I can find, there are some other pics from this time of him and it looks like it's from a really long time ago but he basically looks the same

Attached: 9282498.jpg (517x649, 18K)

they drink childs blood to prolong their life

>invents your bitcoins
>lives rent-free in your head like a brain virus you can never be free of

Attached: craig_.png (295x548, 248K)

Scammer got BTFO by Twitter, hilarious.

> Greg pls go

Attached: 1552893858349.jpg (617x642, 44K)

>didn't invent bitcoin
>retard feels the need to keep parroting this objectively false claim cause his bags are full
You felt the need to reply to so many people because you have trouble sleeping at night holding that shitcoin
>muh digital currency
lmao fucking yikes bro there's this thing called debit and credit cards

I bet creg is losing his mind right now. Dude was obviously addicted to twitter as it was his main source of dopamine besides alcohol. What's he going to do now?

Attached: 1552273594639.jpg (480x360, 17K)

kek

Finally go gay

Maybe it has something to do with constant shitposting and threats. He’s a fucking alcoholic dweeb, I’m glad he’s suspended. Finally something good happens.

why does anyone care about this literal who?

unironically he will build a better version on top of the BSV metanet and will BTFO twitter and jack forever even if it takes billions of dollars and 10 years to achieve. he will focus his entire autism to destroying them if that is what it takes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 10.10.41 PM.jpg (867x489, 65K)

Twitter wants to be a more credible and trustworthy source of information, starting by banning people with a significant following who spread fake news and lies like mr cuck wright over here

This is unironically good for bitcoin. Less noise

Or twitters ceo (who is a fan of btc) simply got tired of his stupid childish shit

quick where can i short bsv

Who is he going to pretend to be this time in order to accomplish that?

This bear market is unbearable without satoj

also got one of him with martin luther king jr

Attached: 1549131881561.jpg (750x931, 407K)

>tfw I only ever think about csw when I scroll past posts about him on a chinese dog marinade IRC.
>rentless

He was saying he was going to put people in barrels If that disagreed with him. It’s about fucking time Dorsey canned his ass. Fuck Greg he’s an alcoholic Aussie autist anyway who was constantly trying to make people believe his fork of a forked shitcoin was somehow the real Bitcoin. Get real.

FINALLY!

Crack open the champagne, the scammer is gone!

he says he's gonna take privacy coins like monero down

He will require 10 years to build a copy of existing platforms on BSV, and meanwhile the rest of the world, other blockchains included, will stop progressing and watch what Craig does, afraid of his idiotic and fraudulent patents.

Attached: 1399528068769.jpg (330x300, 28K)

They banned him because he said link was a scam

the Sergey curse

Attached: csw vs link.jpg (1079x5901, 1.24M)

you just win, feelin some marco rubio vs trump vibes here

Ya but he'll spin it to his cult as @jack silencing him because of his bags of bitcorns and how bitcornSV is a threat to that. Not sure how he'll reach them now though, he was really into twitter. He's like a junkie cut off from his drug rn.

> what a clown

Attached: 1552851572468.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>Slander Sergey D. Nazarov
>Account suspended a few days later
Based.

we will forget about him the moment he finally crooks
altho deleting his twitter is a good start

Well he's a huge conman so I guess he's going to jail and they needed the tweets for evidence.

what's he drinking tonight fellas? im worried 'bout our fren

Bleach hopefully

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x471, 50K)