Absolute mad lads

Absolute mad lads.

Attached: fdsgfds.jpg (1374x1608, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ibm-signs-6-banks-to-issue-stablecoins-and-use-stellars-xlm-cryptocurrency
forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2019/03/18/ibm-launches-a-blockchain-based-global-payments-network-using-stellars-cryptocurrency
stellar.org/blog/IBM-KlickEx-Partnership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh what timing. Fuck those bald cocksuckers

What do you mean? Why is the timing significant?

Coincidence? You be the judge.

Attached: vbreae.jpg (1979x1340, 195K)

link? and is coinbase supporting the inflation rate too?

coindesk.com/ibm-signs-6-banks-to-issue-stablecoins-and-use-stellars-xlm-cryptocurrency

forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2019/03/18/ibm-launches-a-blockchain-based-global-payments-network-using-stellars-cryptocurrency

XLM $1 incoming

I was under the impression that xlm itself wasn't going to be used in this ecosystem. I have a stack I bought last week becsuse of these rumors/info and was waiting for something more solid before deciding to sell or hold.

>keeping your coins on an exchange
>ever
IMO, the inflation pool program is supposed to incentivize people to keep their off the exchange, and decrease liquidity, resulting in a more stable coin, just a hair.

>paying withdrawal fees on shitcoins you are swing trading

No dude

Is all this news priced in, or is there any hope of a pump?

I mean, the IBM / Stellar link was known for a while...

stellar.org/blog/IBM-KlickEx-Partnership/

Not that the new article won't still generate hype of course, as not every knew about it. So it could still result in benefits, just how this stuff works.

You made me buy LINK instead of this

the very definition of priced in. now jed and sdf and ibm have fiat liquidity to begin dumping for real

It went up like 50% in a month / 30% in a week. I'm pretty sure that was the pump. I was gambling that they had some previously unannounced goodies to drop this week. I hope its a big deal, but there is no telling what excites cryptards anymore.

>swing trading XLM
>swing trading on coinbase
>being concerned about the inflation pools when you're swing trading
what the actual fuck

Lmao it's true. I think I will take my 10% gain and bounce.

What's wrong with swing trading a shitcoin with upcoming news? I made .3btc in sats off xlm this past couple weeks. If I change it all to sats now it will be .4btc profit.

>XLM
>Shitcoin
>being concerned about the .05%/week inflation dividends when you're trying to swing a 10% channel

all I can say, is one of these days you're going to swing trade, set a bottom limit, miss it, then buy back in after the markets have erased 4 weeks of gains for you.

You coons mad I'm dumping your African welfare coin? Jesus. Imagine being emotionally attached to some gay shit like a particular digital currency.

Attached: 1552320140802.jpg (317x432, 24K)

>swing trading in an exchange that reports to the IRS
Enjoy paying taxes stupid nigger

You’re paying capital gains on every trade. You’re a fucking idiot doing that on coinbase.

>500k Xlm shrimp and climbing

The air drops were to people who submitted projects to SDF and won. You’re retarded if you think they’re going to give free lumens to people in Africa

wow you lucky bastard

i'm so happy you p&d fags switched from sv to this other shitcoin i don't give a fuck about. please go on!

I'm not using Coinbase you goalposts moving retard, and I am well aware of how taxes work since I have been paying them quarterly for years.

>getting emotional over his nigger welfare coin
>mfw

Attached: 1552775954362.jpg (762x863, 369K)

Use xlm to buy lowcap SLT

say i was a swing trader on coinbase, what wallet should i move to, to avoid the irs gaining my information.
asking for a friend

Attached: jrRK1uVI.png (495x495, 173K)

Ledger