HitBTC locking accounts

These scam artists are freezing accounts out of the blue, even accounts with KYC. Look at the various social media for details. They got me, fortunately I kind of had a sixth sense and moved most of my coins off before it happened.
This is a warning to anybody with lots of bitcoin on HitBTC, I know you want to trade but keep your balances there to a minimum. Any coin you are not actively trading, put in cold storage. HitBTC may not be a complete scam but they are shady. You have been warned.

Attached: 1547972505261.jpg (2048x1151, 599K)

Imagine the STENCH

You know a bull run is imminent when exchange fud comes along

And before anybody asks, I don't have any shady shit going on. No weird trades that might look like money laundering or anything like that. I grew my account on the exchange over the course of 2 years by trading aggressively and regularly. I basically have no idea why they would like my account but if they lock mine they will lock anybody's.
This ain't fud, brother. I have nothing but good things to say about Binance, Livecoin, Bittrex, Coinex, Kraken, Bibox, Exmo, even Yobit and TradeSatoshi have treated me right. And it even looks like I may get my money back from Cryptopia. No fud intended, just a heads up.

Attached: 1537602265868.jpg (541x1120, 452K)

Attached: 1552398437514.jpg (333x331, 72K)

these fucking thots

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-14-06-45-30.png (720x1280, 630K)

Anyone got more pics of girls in this position

Why isn't she wearing underwear?

what's that strange thing between her legs?

imagine the STANK

>2019
>people still using HitBTC
Then they cry when exchanges exit scam...
You're too young for that, kid.

she's staring at her pussy
>interdasting

It wasn't a bad deal overall as I pulled a lot more off the exchange than they froze. So what I'm saying to fellow Jow Forumslets is risk management is how you win in crypto and the exchanges themselves are a huge part of the risk. I learned a while back to never have more than 10% of your loot in a single spot and most of the dozens of exchanges I work with have a lot less than that. I never had a single problem with HitBTC until they hit me with this thing. I can only imagine how I'd feel if I had a lot of money on there. If you're a trader with a lot of coin though, you don't have much choice, you have to go where the volume is and where the trading is conducive to your style. HitBTC is one of my preferred exchanges and I did very well. Just know that they can and will lock your account for nothing after years of being a customer so act accordingly.

She does BLACKED first dubs gets a name

why do people use such a shit exchange?

>why do people use such a shit exchange?
High volume, tons of exploitable volatility, one of the best websocket private APIs in the business for fast trading, interface as good or better than 90% of the competition, lots of customers that actually *don't* end up having problems. That's why I use them. Other than this account freezing, I really like the exchange. Of course if they're freezing accounts then that other stuff goes out the window.

She wishes she could reach it

rollin

Would totally tickle her silly.

Butterface

Don't use HitBTC, it's simple.