How the fuck are you no self employed yet?

How the fuck are you no self employed yet?

Attached: 1552929706493.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Where are you from OP

says the 19 year old on vacation with his family

Ah yes, because I packed a desktop.
Florida.

people still pay for shitty wordpress sites OP?

Yep, shopify too.

tru

Too stupid

>windows 8
>old dell monitor with matching mouse and keyboard
>old small ass desk with packages and other shit laying around
>cardboard leaning against glass

the view is nice i guess, but it looks like there's where your budget stopped

what do you do? are you a professional memer ?

i'd rather keep my 100k job with 10 weeks paid vacation than work like this and worry about making enough money to sustain myself

Why does your computer look like it's from a hotel lobby?

Never got the appeal of Florida. I'm gonna stay right here in comfy NY.

Rofl @ peasant pc

(also self employed btw, not salty wagecuck.)

it's kind of a stand-in monitor, don't worry abt it.

Wasn't born in florida but I was raised here. I will not be going home to my third world shithole until the war really starts there.

This, the PC is so bad it stinks, 2004 tier

florida is a lot better for crypto trading than new york, new york has one of if not the highest short term capital gains state tax rates

Kek

Seems like you're screaming "dox me senpai". Learn how to Jow Forums, fag.

Attached: zjwHc.jpg (723x800, 147K)

I'd be genuinely impressed if someone found me. I have a case of sweetwaters for whoever comes to say hi.

i cant figure out where in florida this is

I don't have any marketable skills which is why I don't even have a wagecuck job to begin with.

Attached: doomer wallpaper.jpg (1243x669, 74K)

this is disgusting. you're a web developer? is that windows 10? did i really waste the prime of my youth in a cs program to become a corporate software engineer who quite possibly makes less than you? fuck my shit up

I'm trying ffs!

see you soon OP

Attached: Capture.png (1338x937, 2.75M)

I'm convinced, OP is a footfag

Attached: 1552527084364.png (570x459, 598K)

I have a BSCS user, this is the TIP of what I can actually do. This is just where I found a niche.

why the fuck are you using chrome and still have cortana enabled?

long story - this is a very, VERY temporary setup

god bless you user
you're doing the lords work
not an argument

Honestly why doesn't the FBI outsource finding people to Jow Forums.

>self employed
>working for a corporation
>thinks browsing biz is proof of selfemployment
>gay/10 larp

Pretty easy desu. There is only 5 cruise ship ports in Florida and only 1 out of 5 isnt in a dedicated port.

While you can do web development without it, a CS program is still a nice-to-have since you learn general programming skills, and get exposure to several different frameworks.

What do you pay for your appartment. Which city is that?

Nice OP. I'm working on this path, myself. The hardest part for me is finding well-paying clients, but it should be doable.

thats an office building, hes larping, prolly some temp agency faggot working for 12/hr

New York sucks balls for crypto trading, but that isn't all I'm talking about. I like New York for its seasons and lack of alligators and hurricanes.

They do by these bait threads. For instance when bucko got doxxed.

Here's my version of OP's pic. I couldn't get the ISO right so that you can see both Jow Forums on the dell monitor and the mountains. I'm self-employed and 90% of my income is thanks to tips and memes on Jow Forums

Attached: homeoffice.jpg (4048x3036, 2.61M)

>not disabling that ugly white search box on the deskbar
shig

i wouldn't bother tbqh. if OP was rich he wouldn't be using that shitty pre built Dell shit box.

Will you give me a job? I'll work for minimum wage if it means I get to shit post most of the day and get you coffee. I'm pretty smart too so you could teach me stuff. We could be frens

>calgary

found your location op
27.937892, -82.452691

how...

damn you got it first

honestly i'm just upset because i really need to take the leap get into the private consultation game. i easily have the skill set but i genuinely might be too autistic to handle the sales and client retention side of things, also i feel like i'd need to move to a less competitive geographic region. maybe i could just get upwork and fiverr slaves to handle marketing for me? honestly idk desu

op said floridathen other dude just googled carnival ports in florida

wow magic

cruise ship ports*

not exif data?

>cayman islands
>pokemon team

Jow Forums has purged exif data for years

>living in ny on purpose
Lol good one.

>i easily have the skill set but i genuinely might be too autistic to handle the sales and client retention side of things
I look at sales the same way I look at programming. It's a formula that's been mapped out already, all you have to do is read some sales books and then do the practice in-field.
>also i feel like i'd need to move to a less competitive geographic region.
This work can be done entirely remotely. If you really have to, you could fly out for meetings, but most of it can be done over the phone/email.
>maybe i could just get upwork and fiverr slaves to handle marketing for me?
You definitely could, I've hired a salesman on there before. It just gets expensive, and all of the skills are things you can learn yourself.

Sup SaaS Tampa guy. St Pete master race checking in. What’re you working on?

Is Jackson's still the most dousche bar in Tampa or has Macdintons dethroned it?

Come down, let's have a hug.

Attached: heyyy.png (1178x825, 2.09M)

>1406 Centre St N, Calgary, AB T2E 2R9

Fuck outta here ping

Attached: Capture.jpg (1427x1177, 410K)

bring me his head !

Wanna get coffee at Tim's?

Attached: DSC45329.jpg (1427x821, 134K)

wow two other tampa fags on Jow Forums nice

also this shit doesnt work anymore. You pussys can post google street maps all you want. Ive yet top see someone actually fuck with the person they are e stalking

sure never met any Jow Forums bros irl before, all there is a lot better options around here than Tim's

Told you fag. But keep browsing on chrome in incognito mode, kek

Is this one of those threads, where in 1 year+ an user is telling us that he found his husbando on Jow Forums?

Never forget

Haha you were supposed to be nervous now I am.

it's a beautiful day and we are cooped up inside. There is a $2 bubble tea special until 4pm

Using camera angles I have spotted where user is (roughly what floor he is on, other people posted he is in floorida

Attached: anon.png (1172x844, 1.9M)

god bless you autists

kek can’t back out now user. You gotta go on a date with Calgary user now. Do it.

You there OP?

Attached: 1552691266433.gif (1701x848, 2.5M)

See when you live in places like this everything costs more and it's bullshit.

I live in Jacksonville and my rent is $700 and my 50GB internet is $34 and gas is $2.09 a gallon.

>taking a picture at the library
>self-employed
tell me more

Don't want a job.

wait I fixed the camera angling and managed to glitch inside of the building next to the hotel tower, this one is more reasonable since you can see the airvents here, OP is just a few floors higher than the shot I got (I cant move anymore or it will take me outside the building.)
so op is in the brick building now, look at both of the pics and they are extremely similar

Attached: anon 2.png (1201x860, 1.39M)

but i am my negro

i'm coming for those motherfucking sweetwaters.

Attached: gotcha.jpg (1201x852, 100K)

too fucking lazy/drunk

You won't have much luck finding the exact camera angle unless you dump the 3D model and open it in another program so you can change the FOV. field of view and also subtle projection differences (camera lens is rounded whereas 3D frustum projects onto a plane) will be different for OP's photo.

I am tho. Doubling my money every year

Hard to find clients who have reasonable money to throw at you. Was doing it for a while, but it's super tiresome if you want an above wagie salary.

OP why are you playing Pokémon at work

holy fuck what a waste of quint 5's. chainlink 1K eoy