Remember last weeks BTT break out? Me neither. How many of you fags bought the top and are stuck holding bags...

Remember last weeks BTT break out? Me neither. How many of you fags bought the top and are stuck holding bags? How does it make you feel that you once again got chinked da fuck out

Attached: btt_screenshot.png__740x380_q85_crop_subsampling-2.png (740x380, 87K)

bought at 0.00077 usdt (19 sats or so), think itll dip below that? It seems really strong here at 20.

It's been "happening" for 2 weeks every day, still not happening

Oh yeah it has, are those all the bagholders that are desperate and stuck? Weren't there going to be some sick news that would make BTT pump the whole march?

Just wait for the BitTorrent Speed product and its marketing like a normal person and you'll make it

me too, same. nice gains still.and yea its just in april

Kinda concerning that it keeps getting rejected at 23 and then volume dies off. feeling good about it even if it dips to my initial

This is a day trading coin and for that it's been "happening" since it hit the exchange. I'd go so far as say this is the easiest coin to day trade while having great volume I've seen in the last 2 years. Not clearing a percent or 2 on average every 24 hours with this is tantamount to moral failure.

MA25 breakout soon

get ready

Nobody (nobody) gives a shit about BitTorrent. You got scammed. Cut your loses and move on.

Dubs of truth.

>and yea its just in april
no, it's not.

Look at this pajeet tier fud

Oh god

Funny

Attached: 1510878957320.jpg (236x248, 16K)

price target for short and long term?

27-60 short term, 250 sat long term

100 million of normie users do

I can get on board with that.

Moving.. take your positions lads.

Is 100 BTT enough?

Yeah unironically, pretty much this.

reminder

Attached: DyR2p-4WoAUYcTu.jpg (1152x1081, 91K)

BTT is literally on a wave 2 of a wave 2 of a wave 2. Tight stops but shouldn’t be declining from this point no bullshit

is that or meme graphic or what is it?

is this real? I think it's fake since TRX has been on a steady decline for weeks now

Looks like this mocking the idea that Tron buys dead companies like BitTorrent

>dead companies like BitTorrent

oh dear pajeeterino

Attached: 1526231496740.jpg (470x470, 31K)