User, why aren't you in this tradeogre gem? (swap, XWP)

sitting at ~$350k marketcap right now
basically, this is a hybrid between Monero and MW Grin, originally a fork of XMR
it utilizes a custom version of Cryptonote for transaction privacy, it also uses Cuckaroo29s as its hashing algo
15s block time
monero-based supply economics (18,400,000 eventual supply in 8 years + tail emissions at 160k each year), no premine, no BS dev mining fees, strong community (check out the discord)
you can get it on tradeogre or hotdex with more exchange listings to come soon (but I can't give out details)
coingecko.com/en/coins/swap?utm_content=swap
swap.fyi/
github.com/swap-dev
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083455.0
this can easily go to a $5MM marketcap, which would be a 20x
if this pulls a Grin or Beam (it is currently more profitable to mine than both), it can do much more than a 20x

previous thread:

Attached: xwp.png (1201x373, 76K)

You are a tard but I do have a bag mfer

literally trash

If you are still mining beam or grin, you are brainlet.

die commie tripfag

Attached: apuhammer.jpg (957x621, 90K)

i am in swap... but would appreciate you shutting the fuck up

why

because there is no fucking need to shill this yet... can you at least wait till $1 million mcap before doing so? you're not helping you're fucking the rest of us

Started mining this as soon as TO listed it actually... it’s been a while since they listed a CN coin so must be something they know that we don’t

Sir i need the many rupee from tis coin to buy cow for wife dowry yes very needful

haha funny... for real though can you just let XWP be for now... we all know it's not going to stay at a $350k marketcap for long it doesn't need a post

Okay I'm in for 7k of these, this better not be a scam. Is that enough to make it?

more than enough to make it with this low of a marketcap user

No one wants to buy your mined garbage, retard pajeet. Now fuck off.

You're too late. I started mining after the rebrand. I have a huge wallet ready to dump when you idiots buy up the book.

>implying if you actually were planning on doing that you would tell us
no more time to accumulate rakesh

bump

Buy now before it hits more exchanges and you will make it

Ahahahaha oh boy I would pay 1 btc just to see what you consider a “huge wallet” after looking at the explorer you fucktard

this user knows

thanks a lot... now it's almost back to mining price, i wasnt done accumulating faggot

still below mining price actually by like 10%

oh wow great?

bump
don't let this get to $1MM marketcap before you fomo

Well, there goes the neighborhood. I had buy orders in at 2600 that we’re getting filled steadily and now it’s not even visible on the order book for miles. I seriously hate biz sometimes, back to just straight mining now... guess I should just be happy I filled some bags under mining price

bump

>t. holds lots of useless ERC20 tokens with 50% of total supply (or more) held by their teams

damn, orderbook is pretty stacked on tradeogre
way bigger buys than usual

LOL that is so rich, and so true

bump

cause preparing to go all in in Fleta