There isn't a single user here that truly understands what is going on...

There isn't a single user here that truly understands what is going on.. I've been here for years but have yet to see a single post correctly describing what is going to happen. It's veiled from you all, but in time you will see.
I'm not talkin about BTC, nor any fork of BTC
I'm not talkin about LINK
I'm not talking about your flavour of the month shitcoins.
Three more years.

Attached: samhyde.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1za4qMVl7PKaWOZb_jfev5BhroOt3KNpkDYO0vPnky4w/edit?usp=sharing
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6SIl2X3f-The-Holy-Grail-of-Trading-Advanced-Volatility-Theory/
id2020.org/
win.systems
id4d.worldbank.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you tell us and stop being a edgy faggot

Buy Mobius

AHHH TELLL MEEEEEEE

Are you talking about the worldwide fiat and economic collapse that will skyrocket the value of gold and even more-so silver?

boomer rocks right?

An indexing machine of a sort.
Like Google, but not for information.

TELL US

Not quite, but a paradigm shift of a simliar sort nonetheless.

History is written by victors.
Where it is written?

Then it appears that you are merely talking about another drop in the bucket that appears large to you because you are focused on it.

>An indexing machine of a sort.
>Like Google, but not for information.
You mean an indexing machine for physical objects? Sort of like an Amazon warehouse?

are you talking about the the ability for computational devices to index thoughts and intentions in realtime and with such seamless precision that it appears a simple computer were responding to your every intention ?

Human indexing?

Oh SHIT
you're talking about people not being able to rewrite history??!??!
Jews btfo??!

ur talking about censorship resistance??!

Attached: 1551618593463.jpg (750x724, 89K)

Everything happening currently is just a test run.
Remember what happened when ETH DAO got hacked?
We rewrote history, settled the event like it didn't happened. We forked an IRL event.
We erased it.

>I have secret knowledge all of you lack

Attached: 16FF1B6E-0EFE-4C52-9CD8-4C4B61D22BE1.jpg (1029x6000, 998K)

Getting close. Think about it.

Holy shit this user is right. An indexing machine that can index.. well.. events. It’ll be immutable just like a blockchain.

With a system like this implemented and agreed upon, he who has the most advanced technology will be able to lay claim on the flow of "history".

Okay cool, so which shit coin will “do this” according to YOU

It'll get announced by the UN in 2021-2022.
"A blockchain more sturdy than Bitcoin" backed by multiple nations.
"We must ensure the atrocities of the past don't go forgotten."
Don't ask me how I know this.

You have my attention. What would this system look like exactly? How will it function? Will it be based off of existing technology, or will it be next gen stuff? How do I get in now, and what do I need to look for?

So only crimes they determine are worth preserving get logged to the system, others will be censored because they are "problematic" to the agenda.

so it will be a blockchain for recording anti-semitism, just what we need
$6,000,000 per coin goy, you can buy from israel and friends governments

A glorified and over-hyped database

Are involved DVC?

Yeah I agree, Ethereum will never again see levels below $10,000 in 3 years. Once scaling is sorted out, it will give birth to a whole new 2nd layer economy.

Based fagtto OP.

Attached: 1512402091746.jpg (584x575, 74K)

okay, and how do we make money from this? what's the value of this globalist UN blockchain's token?

Attached: 1497386765859.png (991x672, 206K)

Nice digits btw

This isn't a Nebulas shill, is it?

We don't. It's going to be run by institutions, not by citizens.

Attached: 1552543579462.jpg (1500x1875, 3.89M)

so it's worthless

Nope, the system doesn't even exist yet. Just rumours. Sam Hyde will get away with it once again, that's for sure.

Mark of the beast confirmed.

This sounds like Psychohistory as described in Foundation

quit being gay with your "Riddles of the wizard" bullshit posts and just straight tell us. no one believes anything on Jow Forums anyway

What the fuck is going in in this thread
OP gib more hints

WE'RE GOING TO ALL BE CHIPPED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN FEMA DEATH CAMPS

Total supply 6 gorillion let me guess

Wow OP, you're one dense pancake.

Attached: gay_OP.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Lmfao a Ripple shill, kys

hahahahahahha!!!!! I am a buddhist!!!!!

This. That’s how you know it’s a pathetic larp

It’s already happening the experiment has started in Africa it is a test run by under a Chinese mandate soon it will be everywhere. I’m not OP btw.

Agreed Walton will shoot to the top 5 once mainnet token swaps goes flawless

stop being such a fag and spit it out already. nobody wants to play your guessing games on a Nauruan claypot emporium

what are they going to do about the money problem then? if it is a better store of value than btc or ltc it would be due to the fact that a cartel of participants (nations) were able to fund the development of competing specialized computing for its hashing algorithm by taxing their economies (i.e., all develop mining capabilities too large for anyone to attack, using their current tax regimes).

we need more details about this LARP to explain problems with the idea. you can already record history on blockchains, an individual's version at least, which is all an history will ever be when it comes to abstract ideas: his story. some other person or group's story that describes past events. nothing is different about it. it's still politics.

>it's not LINK
kek you know it's chainlink, but you still want to buy more

Attached: sergeychess.jpg (642x690, 58K)

Hey big guy... you're talking about SingularityNET causing a paradigm shift, right?

Attached: Screen+Shot+2017-11-20+at+15.49.23.png (1000x625, 389K)

until it's a navigable first person consciousness simulator that records the totality of human experience it's not immutable history. anything else is just a glorified and inefficient textbook (that's probably worse for the environment)

This. Anons should not take AGI lightly. They are shifting realities shortly. Better change your mindset quickly and get in SingularityNet before it goes past $1 this summer.

The AI singularity is coming. $100 AGI by 2023 (and that's conservative).

This. Anons don't understand what is going to happen. AGI is going to be larger than the whole market is right now. It won't seem real as it is happening but the buyers will always be there.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1za4qMVl7PKaWOZb_jfev5BhroOt3KNpkDYO0vPnky4w/edit?usp=sharing
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6SIl2X3f-The-Holy-Grail-of-Trading-Advanced-Volatility-Theory/
>never been able to predict the market
Ok. It’s because most anons tools are shit. You spend years learning the advanced aspects of probability distributions, trading just becomes math.

The fiat gateway ensures that the services offered are accessible and will ultimately drive the buying power of AGI up being as much of the supply will be staked.

Attached: sophiaandwill-600_3O7xj5Z.jpg (600x375, 38K)

Do most /biz Anons know that Ben was on Joe Rogan? Do they know a robot (a female one) was granted citizenship in a middle eastern country? I don't think they do yet.

They also don't know that Ping An (partner) is the 10th largest public company in the world and that SingularityNET was the only blockchain representative invited to the UN meeting on the matter.

Attached: 1551599367785.jpg (1289x938, 773K)

Yea. XRP is going to be the IMF mandated global reserve currency. I already know that you petty faggot. And if that's not what you're talking about what you're saying I don't give a shit because nothing is more important than this.

They don't understand that AI has already evolved more than has already been made public. They may miss buying AGI under $10. Why oh why does it feel like whispering in the wind sometimes trying to honestly help Anons here.

I've been trying to tell anons to research this since the ICO.

Attached: 1552721938451.png (222x224, 49K)

Anons that know things would never say publicly. If i knew how the market would play i wouldnt

Except I know how this will play out and I'm trying to help you fuckers out because I already have my 100k AGI. Follow the money. There's an alarming number of affluent supporters and partners of SingularityNET.

Attached: 1551026045623.jpg (390x352, 16K)

This. Anons helped everyone out with BTC and ETH and Antshares so here is AGI. Spoonfed.

Shut up retard

OK. Thanks. Just sold 100K! No more comments coming from me!

no matter what your talking about, it sounds like youll need chainlink. sorry bud its just the way it is

You know it's not too late. It's under a $50mil market cap and it's a project on a multi-million dollar scale with the money behind it. As that other guy said, this is spoon-feeding. You're welcome. I really hope you do some research at least.

Attached: 1548605301655.jpg (750x750, 39K)

*multi-billion

I think making historical events immutable would be fucking fantastic, and I'm a Jew. I also hold 500k LINK so be salty.

Nice shitpost, i kekd a bit

Does it have to do with Global ID on the blockchain?

id2020.org/
win.systems
id4d.worldbank.org/

You just blew my mind user - makes sense. Thanks. Fucking scary shit though.

Ministry of truth George orwell someone?

So bitcoin Sv