>Crypto to crypto is a taxable event

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/bitcoin-taxes#paytaxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only in the United States of Retardation.

>Land of the free

The funny thing is they already pay taxes comparable to countries that have free healthcare and education but can't "afford" it. Literally Israel's greatest ally.

Not that I have a problem with Israelis, they are smart as shit and good businessmen. Literally have over 300 million useful idiots. Might makes right.

We can't fucking help it bros, its not our fault we're so fat and retarded.

Thank god I live in Europe. I literally post these threads to mock dumbass mutts.

Do something about it ffs if Elon Musk can come from Africa and scam the United States out of millions of dollars and then build billion dollar companies. Born and bred Americans can surely fight for change.

Mutts truly capitulated to the collapse of their empire in the past couple decades. I think 9/11 was the start, and the 2010s were the grinding crash of morale. They lost hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs and all they could muster up was to elect a reality tv star to be their president. Mutts are beyond retribution and are too self hating to do anything except die with a whimper.

Do t lie to me, kill me if its true.

Traded the last 2years like a hot chicken. With almost $400,000 through approx dunnno 3000trades. ( only crypto - crypto )

mutt here. it's not looking good. what's happening to us is similar to the USSR. our media is all propaganda. The white race is quite literally being replaced here as well. All you see is ooga boogas walking around. We've become essentially a 2 class society now. Your either rich and live in some gated community or your poor and live in the ghetto or with boomer parents at which point they die and leave all their assets to the church or israel and then you end up in the ghetto or homeless. everyone here is so concerned about gun rights too. only problem is the war that's being waged against us here isn't fought with guns. it's an economic war of sorts.

Attached: 1545581337131.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

Well if you have to finance a multi billion $ armee, thats burning money for nothing, oh sorry for the rich...

>traded 1 orange for 2 apples
>IRS banging on my door looking for "their" apple

coinbase.com/bitcoin-taxes#paytaxes

>In a nutshell...

>All crypto sells, conversions, payments, donations, and earned income are reportable by US taxpayers

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

not if (((they))) don't know about the trades

Attached: 1543186781225.png (1000x1000, 176K)

You are a smart mutt. I think the biggest similarity between the USSR and today's US is the insane preoccupation with social issues while ignoring the obvious dire economic future. I mean, your kids are all in debt. They aren't allowed to go to school or move out of their mom's basement without incurring large amount of debt and taxation upon themselves. There is no future left for multiple generations unless something happens fast.

Sadly everything is on the blockchain forever. I'm still trying to disconnect my current wallet from my first one I used back in 2014, but no matter what mixers I use i can always trace back to my first tx ever. you are in for a rude awakening from the taxman

if you're gringo I think it's real
if you've got that money start looking for a tax heaven

i think that's why BCH just pumped. Supposedly they are adding (or already added) some privacy function to it.

In Europe too, most countries here have laws that force you to declare taxes if your net worth changed in nature (sold 1 eth for 300 LINK, for example). 90% of biz is going to be in jail in a few years. They think they are safe becausebthere are no "explicit" laws about it yet, but there are a few

This news is a year old

what about britbongers?

How am I supposed to report all of that when I have an armada of bots performing billions of trades in several leased buildings over multiple states?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (462x428, 2.58M)

same way hedge funds do it : get an accountant
that or jail, your call

in my country it counts as currency you are not required to report gains on currency if it's not within a year between buying and selling. fuck taxes!

>paying taxes on crypto

Attached: JPEG_20180204_193143.jpg (404x274, 27K)

haha yeah I love getting fucked up the ass in jail ahaha yeah tons of fun