- Dumped all his BTC and BCH to pump his shitcoin...

- Dumped all his BTC and BCH to pump his shitcoin. The shitcoin now has no buying pressure left and is slowly falling in CMC.
- Made the whole crypto community angry by making the bear even worse than it should have been.
- Nobody wants to associate with him anymore.
- Constantly lies about being Satoshi. Has been caught manipulating evidence multiple times.
- Now deleted his Twitter account: twitter.com/proffaustus

L... M... fucking AO. The fact that there still are some people buying BSV is funnier than the former Bitconnect fanbase.

Attached: craigwright.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drcswright
twitter.com/DrCSWright/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breaths in*

AAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

Hahahaha stupid forking faggot

Market was literally about to recover until this flaming cunt started his special snowflake sharade

Will love to see all their faces when he'll start dumping his Bull Shit Vision.

Looks like a dangerous lonely man on the edge

Attached: 1550036580963.jpg (1400x933, 301K)

on Jow Forums, we use the greater than sign (no space afterwards), rather than the minus sign, for bullet point style posts like this. you're welcome, boomer

I think it would have broken down anyway, but he definitely made the drop worse.

He purchased the SatoshiNakamoto Twitter handle for $1m usd and will resume shitposting as Satoshi tomorrow. Believe it. Believe in CLOWNWORLD.

Attached: 1551569505104.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

h'es still going to claim he's getting all those bitcoin from that dead guy isn't he?

yes, I probably should have used greentext
dunno, I guess my mind was too focused on the hilarious fact that this timeline of events exists

Does this mean we should long BCH?

even though if he was gonna get it he should have already years ago due to kleiman's death? yeah probably.

Anyone who invests in BSV for the long term must be a retard.

yolo

Attached: C82200E0-904F-447E-B19D-20A7BE4FB2FE.jpg (750x537, 52K)

BSV and EOS are literally crypto cancers.

You should have been long bch months ago. The hint was biz never mentioning it ever

JUST

You did the wright thing
Thank you come again

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY. THE ALCOHOLIC CANCER BULL SHIT VISION SHITPOSTING FAGGOT IS GONE. FINALLY! FUCKING FINALLY! CHEERS DORSEY!

It gets better - his last tweet was that he was moving to @drcswright ... twitter.com/drcswright

Guess what happened to it?

Kek confirms

Lmfao good riddance

What if he was on a multiyear bender and just sobered up and realized what a fucking laughingstock he was? Maybe he’s even out of BTC now and broke lol

4 dying projects
>nice set

No. fuck you
I'm gonna start up a fake craig twitter just to get more craigposts

Digits don’t lie.
In all seriousness he was a terrible character for crypto. Constantly larping as Satoshi with literally 0 proof. I’m glad he’s gone truly. Good riddance. Also he sucked dicks.

>implying not all crypto projects are dying

I did my due dilligence and will convert the rest of the shitcoins to BSV aswell. Enjoy staying poor faggots

he has a new account already
twitter.com/DrCSWright/
and seems it was suspended

NOO
WE NEED MORE CRAIG POSTS
Jow Forums IS GOING TO DIE

lol , Craig here. I still have more BTC than all of you combined.

I will drag it down to the gutter

satoshisvision.com

sure sure fuck off already! we don't even believe creg if he says the sky is blue.