XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs (Smartlands and Mobius are the two leading)
- Smart-contracts
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Recent News:

- Interstellar working on Lightning
- Keybase very active on Github w/ Stellar
- Official Roadmap by early Feb
- Informal Roadmap: coindesk.com/coindesk-most-influential-blockchain-2018-jed-mccaleb
- Stripe working with Interstellar, some sort of "killer app"

SDEX Capability:

- Stellar enables arbitrary extensions of the “tether” idea, meaning you can digitize any off-chain asset—pork futures or Zcash or SkyMiles or USD or whatever—and the protocol itself will handle redemption and compliance. Stellar therefore unifies disjoint economies (and blockchains) into a single market.

Why XLM actually has value/utility:

- XLM is Asset-to-Asset bridge exchanging anything-for-anything on the SDEX; it is the universal base asset, ideal for atomic swaps
- Stellar to lead STO rush

Expected News:

- Keybase projects
- Interstellar projects
- IBM World Wire Clients
- Lightning Progress
- Coinbase addition

Why are you still buying shitcoins (that are securities) with no growth again, nigger? (with a hard R)
FairX Speculation:

>Stealth project, but it is a crypto bank of some kind
>Dowling, its owner, also owns the following domains: globalreservebank.us | openreserve.us | openreservebank.us. domainbigdata.com/gmail.com/mj/1hQHftMolAKf1vdrOiE5nw
>Stripe needs a more developed network before they start using it, according to Jed; FairX could play a large role here in the bank/fiat/crypto space

Attached: 15146674028222.jpg (1484x955, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rise.smartlands.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uoXMyJnq7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger welfare coin pump and dump
Don't buy the top (now)

yup

Attached: stellarwojak.jpg (250x270, 60K)

Stellar snakey being awakey season is upon us once again

Hard R niggers were WARNED

Dab

Attached: 6E12E0D4-FEF8-4174-B452-5580C9F1C941.jpg (2400x828, 81K)

BUY SMARTLANDS

Attached: Banner_1-2.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

86k volume thats a yikes for me

it needs to get onto an exchange outside the SDEX

actual fucking newfag who fell for the meme here, i know nothing about crypto just tell me when to sell thanks

rise.smartlands.io/

why sell? Stellar has the only working product, doing real things, outside of ETH/BTC in crypto.

$0.85 at the peak.
When did you buy? Except a maximum ever (5yr) of $1-$3 max. Many bags out there, fren.

Attached: Anotación 2019-03-18 210913.jpg (473x467, 33K)

NUUUU
me sold all XLM @ 2900 and bought XRP
it was no supposed end like this NUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1552754143944.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Sell the exact moment you start feeling really good about your gains, or you think this to yourself: "it's got to go back up sometime soon".

You may miss out on ballistic moon missions but you also avoid catastrophic dumps. 10% in a day on a top 10 cone is damn good.

A lot of people here will buy it and hold it up another couple % then ride it back down and become bagholders.

Sats are sats. Stack them up however you can. Sell when you are in the green and you won't ever get stuck in the red.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uoXMyJnq7Y

Well i did say i knew nothing about crypto.
I bought about 3hours ago. I wanted to sell if it crashed overnight but you guys seem confident it will stay up for years to come so i can just sell whenver i really need to i guess.

the next big drops that will come with no announcement:

>keybase (DYOR), something *very big* is coming, by keybase's own words (facebook wanted to buy them earlier)
>FairX (sometime in Q3)
>Lightning (Starlight)

You're going to get rekt son. Look up "zero sum game". That's what crypto is. For you to see gains someone else has to buy the bags. Never take anything posted here as gospel, and realize that everyone is relying on dumb money to buy from them.

okay friend I must admit I was rather looking for short term daytrading, like the newfag I am so I'll consider all your options or maybe I'll blindly put my trust in the next spoonfeeder who knows

Are you a nigger or other subhuman ilk? Because only niggers and other subhumans would be such a blatantly worthless 41 billion supply kike scam coin that's never going to replace SWIFT. Imagine being so stupid you expect a scam coin that's already been labeled a security by the SEC to make you money lmao

hows those XRP bags nigger?

Man you don't know shit about markets and you think you can just start day trading crypto like that? Come on, does that sound like a good idea to you? Really?

Here is my sincere advice: if you want to be in crypto then hold some btc eth and if you want to day trade then do it on paper first. Meaning, place imaginary trades and track your progress. Dont use real money until you feel confident and develop a method you feel comfortable adhering to. Even then it's still barely a step.above gambling.

Everybody here is trying to take your money. Everybody. Me too
I want you to be very stupid and buy my shitcoin bags. I only share this type of advice because I'm drunk and don't care right now.

For fucks sake ease into it. DCA into btc/eth and if you really want, xlm. Dont day trade right off of the bat. You WILL get raped. Its all a scam. Everything here is a scam.

Attached: 1551887715289.jpg (700x779, 39K)

what the heckies am SWIFT and securities? me no black person T_T
had bought XLMM @ 2150 and seeing it @ 2900 so quickly make sell

Attached: 1552405159557.png (865x460, 173K)

Did the pump stop?

Yeah I've kinda been doing that over the last few days. I just wanted to see where the XLM meme could get me to. I don't have a lot in. But yeah I actually get your point. Thanks friend, I will be grateful to you until I eventually get bored with crypto because it didn't make me a billionaire in 2 weeks. Try not to drink too much tough.

8% that's the bear market for ye

Shut the fuck up you brain damaged trannie. Nobody fucking likes you.

Attached: 1550229388270.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

IBM makes stable coins, what does Stellar have to do with it?

o-okay :(

Attached: 00002120.jpg (146x204, 15K)

Are you a male to female?

Attached: yanghat.jpg (1813x615, 262K)

No thx

Attached: kendoll.png (201x220, 55K)

IBM isn't the world conqueror it once was

30 years ago

XRP

>That's what crypto is.
and the stock market. There're no buyers without a seller

>labeled a security