What is more important:

what is more important:

being shredded with a chiseled jawline

or being hood rich +500k$

Attached: 1200px-Dani_Daniels_2016_(cropped).jpg (1200x1696, 266K)

Is Dani Daniels peak human genetics?

Shredded with chiseled jawline can be accomplished with $100,000 through surgery and paying for a personal trainer. Next question.

not with shit genetics though. if your insertions are shit you wont benefit from being lean so my question includes the genetics part sirs.

Then genetics. Getting laid by top-tier thots on Tinder with zero effort would outweigh the money. Hell, if you're good looking enough, the girls will let you live with them rent free.

She is Jew gutter trash

What

source on being jahudi

I MUCH rather have money than thots. Sex is overrated by you incels

Jews really are fudded more than any other race even though they account for the smallest major religion. That's it I'm converting to Judaism.

Good looks aren't about the sex. All else equal, people trust you more, give you better opportunities and negotiate more fairly with you if they think you're attractive.

Only a jew could have written this

Why treat your religion/community any different than an investment? I'm not a Jew but everything Jow Forums shit talks and fuds most really is the most bullish signal in existence.

Look at that fucking beak

>Kicked out 300+ times from 100+ countries
>Circumcision
>bullish

Trick question, the answer is neither

Both will distance me from God

longest existing religion that exists in its origional state, highest iq race, sexy Israeli girls, subservient Ashkenazi girls who won't cheat and will bear many children, the existing community actually cares for its own people more than Christian and Muslim communities. Laws are not overly strict or unfair yet still promotes nationalism within the society.

>peak human genetics
>jew

user, I...

>actually cares for its own people more than Christian and Muslim communities
LOL if you think they care about converts. Also, those sexy Israeli chicks are like 90%+ in European admixture. But yeah, go ahead and convert if you think that'll boost your IQ

Newfag and bluepilled.

They make it difficult to convert but once you're in they don't discriminate especially if you're a guy and if you have money and donate it's much easier.

>They make it difficult to convert but once you're in they don't discriminate especially if you're a guy and if you have money and donate it's much easier
Take it from someone who's got a goy mother and jew father that they don't treat you well unless you have a maternal kike lineage

Disgusting

>those lips
>that Jew nose
>non-blonde
user, I...

Attached: 1549920166935.jpg (1080x1621, 334K)

I've attended a few rabbi shabbos dinners with my Jew friends and they tell me It's not so bad if you're a guy because your children will be treated with complete respect if your wife was born Jewish. At least the super religious Ashkenazi are the only ones who make it difficult. The Israeli Jews don't care as much.

Fucking incel bullshit right there.

As if bill gates looks like chad. Jeff bezos? zuckerberg? Musk?

Fucking EXCUSES to be a mediocre piece of shit and cry muh study said that attractive people have it easy. 4 real grow some balls or die crying.

Attached: 12445791_513485498853072_70379505_n.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>$500,000 can be accomplished with being shredded with a chiseled jawline and landing $500k starting job. Next question.