Theranos

Attached: Unknown.png (271x186, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kUheuFDHSvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are memeing but a 72m premined nocapped forked off centralized scam really is theranos 2.0

FUCK YOU NIGGERS I LOST SO MUCH GODDAMN MONEY BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGY ETHEREUM NIGGERS

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

youtu.be/kUheuFDHSvI

Cucks are scared that ETH is seeing real adoption now and has a set scaling path. You all are going to get fucked.

But at least theyre working on its future. The scam is all the tokens that had icos and didnt use the money for development.

I'm not sure if they are actually paid shills or if they are just dumb bag holders that actually think PoW can continue limping on as a store of value whilst providing no utility whatsoever at all.

you actually trusted a guy that looks like this? and you thought his autism made him intelligent somehow? kek

Attached: Google-Tries-to-Hire-Ethereum’s-Founder-Vitalik-Buterin-1024x780.jpg (1024x780, 98K)

lmao NO. we covered this yesterday user. do i have to make it into a copypasta? you still blaming blockstream like a bcash holding mongoloid who never learns?

like it or not, ether delivered on it's promise of smart contracts and sidechains.
it hosts it's own dexes and backs it's own stablecoin.
just the tip of the iceberg

Attached: ethfractal.gif (250x304, 203K)

This lol
Niggas going on hopium and still looking for that 1000x coin when they don't realize the game has changed.

I'm up 50% feels good

Rainbow fairy unicorn loving teenage autistic kids digital sandbox...totally legit.

dude, have you seen their roadmap? They were supposed to have casper out in late 2016/early 2017.

buy neo?

Attached: they.png (1392x704, 667K)

Fuck. I've got 40 and I'm starting to doubt.

Nevermind, you are right.
I feel safe now.

Chad af

If you don’t think Etheremon has a future then make sure you reinforce your ceiling fan so when the time comes that you hang yourself, it’s strong enough to hold your fatass.

lmaoooooo
>holmes x10
at least she looked and acted the part
this faggot however...

Attached: 1552360319808.jpg (1036x919, 603K)

SoV with no other use is literally a pyramid scheme. Oh well we can win and they can stay poor. I have had bags since $7. I don't mind waiting this out.